Thread: I just got a random Deathknight :O

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Question I just got a random Deathknight :O

Well i was playing HC and then a notification on the "Quests" poped out,i went to see it and it said i completed a quest:"Collect 12 heroes", but i didnt got any heroes today,not by soul stones or chest,so i went to "heroes" and there was a 3 stars silver lvl 1 Deathknight on my army :O and he is like the best rated front hero.
    So i am asking to you guys,is this a bug?,will i be hable to keep it (it would be great its like a miracle) or ucool will eventually take it "away" from me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagon View Post
    Are you doing Crusade? Its rare but you can get it there too.

I got my first hero in Crusade yesterday, and then got a second hero in the same run. It was lightnin elemental early around the 2nd board. I already had him, but I got 30 stones and 4 star him. Then around board 14 I got Leave Shadow, which became 7 stones.

Both of these heroes I had been doing eleites for the longest time and getting no stones. I think I went four days in a row with no Leave Shadow stone dropping. Then got 7 stones in crusade. Same with lightning. Days and days of no stone drops from elites. Nothing. Then bam 30 stone in crusade.
    Now that u mention it today was my first time that i got to "lvl" 9 in crusade
    Did u get your heroes as same has me,just appeared random in your army?.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dagon View Post
    No it normally pops up, just like when you get it through a box. But the only ways to unlock a hero that was is box or crusade. If you save up stones it costs 200000 gold to get it when you collect the stones.
    Well mine dindt pop up,it just was "there",like some sort of magic,thats why i think its some kinda bug(miracle)xD.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If I encounter such 'bug', I would never come here and blah blah blah. Keep silent and abuse that, you won't regret.