Thread: Question

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Question Question

We have been posting for ... 2 in a half months trying to get your attention. the ONLY response we get is 2 Facebook comment posts and closing down a thread that was reflecting the state the players felt the game was in.

Then we get no further updates, no sorry guys we've been busy?

We as a community have constantly said, we want to support you, we are here by your side. We want this game to succeed and we want to have a large thriving community. We have stood here being ignored and what feels like shat upon especially when the banner across the top of our own chat changed from our game to Heroes Charge.

Are we asking too much just to have some kind of update on things?

Ember, in your post you said its further from the truth that the game is dead, and you state that your devs are working daily on the game. but nobody monitored the forums for months? Where they just choosing to ignore the huge amount of spam that filled this place for 2 months?

What happened to our link to the Forums in the game? Why were support tickets just ignored and closed? For a while there was a templated response with no actual support but that's not even happening anymore....

I don't think we as a community are asking for much, just a little Hi, we are still here, no we aren't publicly releasing big patches but we are still here.

Again I Reiterate, we as a community are still here, through thick, and thin. Please respect us with some kind of update at least once a month. I don't think we are asking too much. Threads like "COE is dead" occurred not because of your lack of providing the game, its the lack of presence, lack of responding to reports, and lack of actual moderation besides deleting players posts.

The negativity we express is solely out of frustration from the lack of communication that has occurred over the last few months.

I implore you, a simple we are still working on the game behind the scenes goes a long ways vs absolutely nothing.

Ok i'm off my soap box.

Thank you for taking the time to read my rant.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Well said.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

feel the same

wel sait

why not give us a jester, like they have in royal games, he just anoce 1 or 2 times in a day sommthing.
    so that we dont feel so left alone