Thread: Of Power and Inflations

Of Power and Inflations

Hello Dear Community and ucool Team,

in advance id like to excuse for my lack of english skills but ill try my best...

Id like to adress that as we type in this forum, a huge inflation in power is happening, letting the players on the top ladders literally boost away from everyone else. The last time i checked, someone had 12k power. And i dont see an end coming with this explosion of just pure powergrinding that no casual player can catch up to. Me as average player with my 6.5k power who also has to worry about leveling and gearing my smaller and weaker heroes and aditionally trying to get new members for my guild, i personally see no way of ever ever catching up to these players... Id love to see something happen to stop this inflation but also to not worsen the situation of the top tier players (maybe look around in other games with arena systems?)

So now that we have that out of the way, lets get to my personal suggestions and things id like to see in th future.

First off id love to see a way of dueling others directly. To just challenge a player into a just for fun match (or maybe with rewards who knows?) would be great fun!
    As im thinking i realize that if this duelling system would not cost power and also
    grants no rewards, it would encourage people to write in chat and challenge each other to see who is the best.

Second thing id like to suggest is expand the arena system on 2v2 and 3v3 games. This would be great since people would have to organize teams and see who can work together the best.

Third suggestion is making world chat completely free to encourage player interactions since that is lacking very strongly in the game, but also to add a contact list where you can add people, see if they are online and inbox message them (please include a possibility to create an own chat channel and add contacts to it).

Now as my last suggestion id like to see a change in the energy system as i see it cripple me every single day in my possibilities to play. I have to decide, wether i want to do trials, gear my ain heroes, farm gold, gear my smaller heroes or advance in the game pve wise. Yes i buy the extra energy for gems every single day but because of the small dropchamce it is no use at all. Id really see the game profit if this system was changed or gotten rid of.

Thank you for reading all the way through and i hope this was somewhat interesting to anyone here If you have further suggestions or questions please contact me or add them to this thread ill be happy to read every single reply.
    Towards the development team: id love to see a move on your side commenting this or putting some of my suggestions into the game. I realize that (expecially the 2v2 and 3v3 arenas) might be hard or impossible to be put into the game but these are just suggestions of what id like to see.

Kind regards
    -Jeez

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeez View Post
    Hello Dear Community and ucool Team,

in advance id like to excuse for my lack of english skills but ill try my best...

Id like to adress that as we type in this forum, a huge inflation in power is happening, letting the players on the top ladders literally boost away from everyone else. The last time i checked, someone had 12k power. And i dont see an end coming with this explosion of just pure powergrinding that no casual player can catch up to. Me as average player with my 6.5k power who also has to worry about leveling and gearing my smaller and weaker heroes and aditionally trying to get new members for my guild, i personally see no way of ever ever catching up to these players... Id love to see something happen to stop this inflation but also to not worsen the situation of the top tier players (maybe look around in other games with arena systems?)

So now that we have that out of the way, lets get to my personal suggestions and things id like to see in th future.

First off id love to see a way of dueling others directly. To just challenge a player into a just for fun match (or maybe with rewards who knows?) would be great fun!
    As im thinking i realize that if this duelling system would not cost power and also
    grants no rewards, it would encourage people to write in chat and challenge each other to see who is the best.

Second thing id like to suggest is expand the arena system on 2v2 and 3v3 games. This would be great since people would have to organize teams and see who can work together the best.

Third suggestion is making world chat completely free to encourage player interactions since that is lacking very strongly in the game, but also to add a contact list where you can add people, see if they are online and inbox message them (please include a possibility to create an own chat channel and add contacts to it).

Now as my last suggestion id like to see a change in the energy system as i see it cripple me every single day in my possibilities to play. I have to decide, wether i want to do trials, gear my ain heroes, farm gold, gear my smaller heroes or advance in the game pve wise. Yes i buy the extra energy for gems every single day but because of the small dropchamce it is no use at all. Id really see the game profit if this system was changed or gotten rid of.

Thank you for reading all the way through and i hope this was somewhat interesting to anyone here If you have further suggestions or questions please contact me or add them to this thread ill be happy to read every single reply.
    Towards the development team: id love to see a move on your side commenting this or putting some of my suggestions into the game. I realize that (expecially the 2v2 and 3v3 arenas) might be hard or impossible to be put into the game but these are just suggestions of what id like to see.

Kind regards
    -Jeez
    wow, sounds awesome..
    more teamwork, gonna be a bigger game community
    [INDONESIA] https://www.facebook.com/groups/heroeschargeindonesia/

Quote Originally Posted by vallery View Post
    wow, sounds awesome..
    more teamwork, gonna be a bigger game community

Thanks for your reply if you have any suggestions or corrections just throw them in here ^^