Thread: Alliance Rohan Cheating (From Realm 2)

Alliance Rohan Cheating (From Realm 2)

Alliance Rohan on Realm 2 Tenochitlan is hitting people in match with Cleopatra and NO Troops and wiping out half a city in 1 hit of Magic Chains, just like was done with Spartacus Glad Leap and sweep months back.

aiiii from Rohan is also doing the same thing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    That's crap.

Evony's says they come down hard on cheaters, but they allow it to happen. These people ruin the game.

level 10 chains is an awesome tool can do so much damage, you sure it's not just she/he has that or higher level ? and hitting you and your not up to scratch, I can't see you as a player in game, your not showing on realm 2

Quote Originally Posted by <>>>>Trust_Me View Post
    level 10 chains is an awesome tool can do so much damage, you sure it's not just she/he has that or higher level ? and hitting you and your not up to scratch, I can't see you as a player in game, your not showing on realm 2
    When 71% of your city blows up in the first second of the battle and not a single troop is used, what would you call it? It doesn't matter how "awesome" a spell is, that is flat out bs and needs to be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by <>>>>Trust_Me View Post
    That because I'm not on realm 2 matches go across Realms, and when your city is destroy in 1 sec with 1 spell being used 1 time I would say yeah it's cheating. Ok, trustme Trust_Me

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by <CN2>DeputyDog View Post
    Alliance Rohan on Realm 2 Tenochitlan is hitting people in match with Cleopatra and NO Troops and wiping out half a city in 1 hit of Magic Chains, just like was done with Spartacus Glad Leap and sweep months back.
    I concur. I have attached screen shots
    rep1.jpg

rep2.jpg

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    What I cant understand is why Evony cant calculate the effect of General's spell strengths.

They did it with Sparty, they have done it with Houyi.

Once people complain about a General, Evony downgrade the strength of a General.

That is after players spend huge amounts of time and effort building up a General, to exploit the General's spell strengths.

Come one Evony, please get your act together.

Quote Originally Posted by <-:->=Dragon= View Post
    I concur. I have attached screen shots
    rep1.jpg

rep2.jpg
    Yeah doesn't look good, must be abusing same bug as the sparty glitch back in the day when sweep could do the same, this game is easy enough without cheating to those extremes

But you shouldn't say all of Rohan are cheating because one is, it's not fair on those of us who have spent a lot of money in here on heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    this game is a fucking joke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by <CN2>Phoks View Post
    this game is a fucking joke!!!
    hahahahahaha ... that was funny

Then quit playing!!