Thread: game seriously broken

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

game seriously broken

The game seems to be seriously broken all of a sudden: Alliances no longer seem to exist, kingdom orders are broken, achievements are missing, all of my generals have disappeared, all of my troop research has disappeared. Hopefully this is the result of a server going down, and can be repaired shortly. If not, then perhaps a restore from backup will be needed (which would suck, but I'd deal with it). If that's not possible either, then I guess we'll all quit the game (I certainly will).

Congrats to the worst coding team in all gaming. Somehow you have, once again, completely screwed up a game introducing more crap. People cannot access accounts or those that do, cannot do anything. Must be nice to know you can never use this gig on a resume without being laughed out of an interview.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    There is a major glitch occurring right now. No cities are visible, says I am not in an alliance, etc.

It looks like the problem has resolved itself. So far, everything appears to be ok.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by <TY2>Valzor View Post
    It looks like the problem has resolved itself. So far, everything appears to be ok.
    You begging for a job with CoE?

Because not in my wildest dreams can the problems be described as having "resolved itself" (what does that even mean? Resolving needs coding, not bedrest).
    This game is getting to be unplayable, with all the bugs introduced, apparently to solve other bugs.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedbacks.

Every time i refresh page my rallys are empty along with my troop queues in barracks also being missing which also means more missing goods seems evony cant get anything right.

Your goods aren't totally lost, if you know how to find them.

Don't fill your barracks to the last spot - if you can queue 110 pop then don't exceed 109. If you do and your barracks unexpectedly closes, or other weird stuff happens when navigating to another barracks go back through all your barracks and check the queues. If they're missing troops then go to a farm and harvest some goods - this will force your goods back into warehouses. Now you can queue again - as above do not fill all the queue.

Once you're happy that your queue is stable you can refresh or log out safely ... and your queues should be intact when you return.