Thread: Business solution

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Business solution

Hello! I am looking for someone who can help me with Salesforce. This program is rather hard for me and I need a support

New Comers
    Good day! Yeah, I definitely agree that it is not so easy to understand how it is working without any help if you are a newbie in this sphere. So, I can recommend you to read an article about salesforce financial services cloud. There is a lot of useful information, that can help you to understand.

New Comers
    I think that there are a lot of wonderful web development teams out there. But not every one of them is dedicated to their craft. This is exactly what distinguishes a professional from a beginner. I would recommend you read an article about the definition of dedicated team. It would help you when you're considering hiring a team.

New Comers
    When I read your message, I immediately thought that I could recommend Salesforce gmail integration to you. Automatically record all messages, appointments, tasks, and more into a number of Salesforce records at the same time. Mechanically make fresh objects in Salesforce that include data from your inbox. This will be the best help with this CRM, what can only be set. It will be interesting to get your feedback later if you like it.