Thread: Missing Troops in Barracks.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Missing Troops in Barracks.

For a while now people have been complaining about full barrack being empty on a refresh after the game freezes. It doesn't look like evony even gives a crap about it. We are losing money too, they seem more then happy to take it, but when it comes to fixing something that robbing their customers they don't care. They will open a new realm before fixing the bugs, and yes evony has always been that way. I was hoping that with this new game they would change their ways but it doesn't like they are.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    today as I am filling up barracks, the window will close with out me doing so. When I reopen barracks window I find wizzards that I have queued disappear, or I see a prior queue sequence or sometimes the order is switched.

Strange and frustrating loss of resources.

Very wonky things going on in these barracks.....
    Last edited by <FUR>HotHed; 06-06-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <FUR>HotHed View Post
    today as I am filling up barracks, the window will close with out me doing so. When I reopen barracks window I find wizzards that I have queued disappear, or I see a prior queue sequence or sometimes the order is switched.

Strange and frustrating loss of resources.

Very wonky things going on in these barracks.....
    I am experiencing the same problem... Not surprised though. This game is full of these problems. Yet they expect us to pay. No one in their right minds would enter a store and purchase a broken product. Why should we here ??

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Firstly please accept our apology regarding this bug issue, we know it is a very undesirable and unpleasant bug, it hurts both our players also our tech team. As far as i know, they have been working on dig it first and trying to fix it, yes they are still doing this work right now which is the reason why this bug has not been fixed, it is somewhat not an easy work when it comes to the technical level, however, it's not our excuse, we will still work much harder to fix it ASAP. Thank you all for your patience.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello, I know this bug is very common and I have it happen to me 24/7 especially with me being the hitter I am. Extremely easy fix though. After the window closes and you see the troops missing or the different sequence of troops in, click on one of your farms and if you watch your goods, you will see that they are replenished after you gather from your farm. When I say replenished I mean the goods that were wasted on the troops that went missing. I.E I fill my two level 7 barrack with full wizards via double click, the window closes and I see my goods missing and the troops are not qued, I click on one of my farms that is ready to be collected from and the goods are restored back into my warehouses. I then just go back to the rax and re-fill. No harm done.