Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for urgent review on hero exp system

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sandokap View Post
    This has nothing to do with a hard game, it just becomes a painful grind. Grinding ain't hard, it's just boring. Bored people leave the game, that's what Rola is trying to say (I suppose). The developer has to keep the fun factor high if he wants money to come, being incapacitated to try out the new heroes ain''t fun at all.
    Then leave if you please. of course it haas to do with logic, are you short of brain cells? You do know that purple +3 is the max in this game and lv 73 i suupposed is ALREADY purple+2 or VERY CLOSE to p+2. That means, in simple words for you, rola is close to "finishing" the game w maxed out stuffs, and which game have you played that isnt hard+grind+ expensive etc eetc WHEN YOU ARE THIS CLOSE TO THE GAME'S ENDPOINT? Please think before you speak.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Diversity and fun

You're entirely correct. I've agreed on every point.

What is a game with 40+ heroes when we can only keep up with 7-8 at a time?

I'd LOVE to play each hero, test out each hero, experience each hero to the fullest. That's a game I'd pay even more than I am now.

That's WHY everyone asks what hero to use because we don't have spare resources to keep them up to par. If I was level 70+, I'd have such a hard time keeping up a main team and trying out new characters without bringing the main team back.

Play with a new hero? That leaves us with falling behind with our main team, and then we can't keep up with arena and crusades.

So all in all, we're on the path to asking what's "best" to use on forums over and over and copying top 10 in arena because nobody got time, resources, and sacrificing levels, skills, gold, and equipment on something out of main team.

I'd like to create a unique team but doing so will set me behind with everyone and lower my daily arena and crusade earnings, and ultimately set me even further behind.

Thanks for shedding light on this issue!
    Need diversity!

- Read a lot of comments before replying.
    - He's NOT talking about power and strength.
    - He speaks of being able to try new characters that don't end up 20 levels lower than main team with incomplete skills and promotions because we're too busy trying to keep up with only 7-8 out the 40+ heroes at max that we can ACTUALLY have a chance with arena and crusades.
    - I can't understand why people reject diversity in gaming. Generic gets old fast.
    ★ Sign me up as a huge supporter!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
    You're entirely correct. I've agreed on every point.

What is a game with 40+ heroes when we can only keep up with 7-8 at a time?

I'd LOVE to play each hero, test out each hero, experience each hero to the fullest. That's a game I'd pay even more than I am now.

That's WHY everyone asks what hero to use because we don't have spare resources to keep them up to par. If I was level 70+, I'd have such a hard time keeping up a main team and trying out new characters without bringing the main team back.

Play with a new hero? That leaves us with falling behind with our main team, and then we can't keep up with arena and crusades.

So all in all, we're on the path to asking what's "best" to use on forums over and over and copying top 10 in arena because nobody got time, resources, and sacrificing levels, skills, gold, and equipment on something out of main team.

I'd like to create a unique team but doing so will set me behind with everyone and lower my daily arena and crusade earnings, and ultimately set me even further behind.

Thanks for shedding light on this issue!
    Need diversity!

- Read a lot of comments before replying.
    - He's NOT talking about power and strength.
    - He speaks of being able to try new characters that don't end up 20 levels lower than main team with incomplete skills and promotions because we're too busy trying to keep up with only 7-8 out the 40+ heroes at max that we can ACTUALLY have a chance with arena and crusades.
    - I can't understand why people reject diversity in gaming. Generic gets old fast.
    ★ Sign me up as a huge supporter!
    Okay.
    People have less choices => they have to copy the best.
    People have more choices => they will have more combinations/tests/whatsoever => end up finding out the best => other people copy.
    What is the point?
    Think about it. The only thing that makes team setup differs now is because people have insufficient resource to make the "best" team. I like to use admiral instead of war chief because I can't get war chief to 3***.
    Advice: Utilizing your resource well is how to have fun. If you want more fun, you can pay.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    +1 to this post

AEoN S19

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Sign me up!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by sothasil View Post
    Okay.
    People have less choices => they have to copy the best.
    People have more choices => they will have more combinations/tests/whatsoever => end up finding out the best => other people copy.
    What is the point?
    Think about it. The only thing that makes team setup differs now is because people have insufficient resource to make the "best" team. I like to use admiral instead of war chief because I can't get war chief to 3***.
    Advice: Utilizing your resource well is how to have fun. If you want more fun, you can pay.
    What IS the best team? The team that everyone uses? Probably not. The best team should be created through the heroes we test out ourselves and find is best or preferable to every persons different play styles.

What I'm TRYING to explain is the same as the thread starter, to "Give us more opportunities to play and level more heroes."

If you also read the main post, even high paying customers can't have "more fun" like you put it. Even heavy cashers have limitations.

Why is this so hard for everyone to read and understand? You guys keep pointing back to the same thought that the main post already answered.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

100% agree

100% Agree and signed

This idea could help take off some of the burden if implemented correctly

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...aining+grounds

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    +1

Just what I had in mind.

Big question now is, is the new update enough change in regards of this? Or does it need even further improvements?

I wouldn't know, I am around 5 days old.

Thanks.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scars View Post
    +1
    Big question now is, is the new update enough change in regards of this? Or does it need even further improvements?

I wouldn't know, I am around 5 days old.

Thanks.
    The double-drop event together with that Time Trials no longer cost stamina helps a bit, since you can do them without using Stamina and get TWICE as many Cheese

I'm satisfied but i'm just lvl 53 with 27 Heroes.

Must require a boatload of Cheese for the lvl 70s
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    To date I have paid over 7k to play this game. I am level 55 and have 30+ heroes at maxed gear. With the restrictions in stamina I really don't want to continue playing this game even though I am prepared to keep spending money on it. Lift the restrictions and I will gladly give uncool more money.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear leaders, I have a message from the development team for you:

--

Thank you very much for you opinion, Rola. We are always listening. In fact, we're already in process of creating systems to give more XP potions and Gold to our players, without Stamina / Gems / VIP requirements. The next attempt is a new game module that should be available in next major update.

Heroes Charge is in an initial stage and we value community's feedback and is trying very hard to met our supporter's expectations, and we will not stop doing so.

Thank you all for your patience while we're developing the enhancements and wish you enjoy the game as much as we do.

--

Regards,
    Ember
    Does the next major update mean version 1.3? I am hoping it is!

Agreed

You have my support. I'd love to have more viable team options.

Banned Contributor Level 3

Not true

We are at our maxed level you can use this time to level up new heroes and try them out, before the new level cap is set. Theres plenty of time for you to train new heroes since I predict the new level cap will be out until a month later.

100%

Yeaaaah agree 100%

I'm agree 100%