Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for urgent review on hero exp system

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I totally agree with this, but would someone clarify to me if how many heroes can I level up and what level will it start limiting me to level other heroes. Im just a free player btw.

signed
    totally agree with this

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Agree

well said i totally agree. we need to try more combination of heroes which is what heroes charge stands for.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Totally agree and sign with it.

signed, totally agree

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Signed, this man is a hero
    A joint once a day keeps the docter away

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Great post and i agree, Ucool should give us some ways to try few more heroes, im vip 11 and ive spent 4x100 gem on stamina everyday but i can keep only 10 heroes level up until lvl 60 and its harder and harder to keep up. In the future, when my team reach lvl 70 i think i can only keep 5-6 heroes active on my team, thats sad

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Maybe there could be a rare item added (that adds even more exp than Cheese), that you can get from Gold Chest, Crusade, Arena etc.

Quite Rare, but could grant 10 lvls per use.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Petition for urgent review on hero exp system

Totally disagree.
    Look at our real world. We are living with the lack of resource everywhere. Our daily job is to utilize the resources we are given, or earned and I am satisfied with what this game offers. OK, so let me express my lack in this game: gold, gems, exp, items, stamina, heroes, you name it. Should I make a thread for each of them?
    Everyone surely has a good set of heroes (I am a VIP 3 lvl 50 and I have 15 heroes atm) and you have your own choice in choosing your team. You can spend time to study the skills (like myself and it certainly doesn't require lvl 75 to test the skills) or read others' opinions but surely the choice is yours. In my case I decided to focus on strengthening my starters rather than dreaming for swordmaster. My fun is seeing my team beat up crusade day by day and win over some people in the arena. I don't believe I may reach lvl 75 (it would take months for gamers like me and I would probably quit the game at that time) so I have no care about lvling up all my 15 heroes to lvl 75. This is what I believe most pure gamers are.
    So what is the point of crying here? Simply because you put so much money into the game, you gained superiority over others and got bored on the top but now faced the truth that you can never be satisfied since things hardly have a limit. So instead of crying try to earn more money and spend. This simply solve your problem.
    Regards,

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

Partialy agree, I have an idea how to fix it

Thats ok for free users are able to play and level 7 heroes.
    Even 5 is enough for free users: 5 needed for campain, arena, cusade, not 43! - I am a free user now.

The free users, if they play all day in every game are able to play it somehow. In this case could have the extra +1 for arena +1 crusade or whatever you decide: + 5 for arena and +10 for crusade, if they play all day and use all in game resources.

Now there are the little payers, who just don't want to sit and watch they devices and weak up in the middle of night to not miss an event and use the Stamina and so on.
    In my opinion they should have they equivalent results for 5 - 10 usd / month, they just don't ned to log in to get stamina at fixed hours, they has they advantage to use all in a special raid, where they can get team exp too, exactly as how they would play all day. Max 1 usd / day on average day is ok, for those who are busy.

The competition at PvP and they extra edges increasing exponentially it is ok. It is the same on the every major other free rpg game. I agree with that part.

What is missing here is the "talent reset". For this reason, if you play with 7-13 heros from 43 and you aren't able to switch it to try another... isn't funny, especially if you payed a couple of hundred usd on this month.

Here is a proposed solution:
    It should be a possibility to transfer my gear from hero 1 ( old) to hero 2 (new) same slot, same quality, and so on.
    Also the spells reseting and they count + money would reset: the gold would be added to my main gold amount and able to spend it on the new hero and the talent into a special pool to not affect the current one: max 10 available for me.
    It should be a cooldown for those resets: changed hero and went to arena than do not chnage it again and go to campain and again for crusade for free users.

That cooldown could be removed for who pays: those can level up with 5-6 hero, which is changing al the time as how they want. For those, who pays 100 usd / month.

It would be a place where to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    i Ask you.HOW IS THE BIG SPENDER SUPOSED TO TEST ANYTHING?? AT ALL?
    he can keep his daily hero need for crusade leveled, but theres no rrom to try anything. zero. nada.

more important HOW CAN THE GOOD SPENDER TEST ANYTHING IF ALL HIS RESOURCE GOES TO CRUSADE?

And to the most important question of all HOW CAN THE MONTH PACKER SUPPORT HIS CRUSADE NEEDS?

and last, but not least [U][B]HOW CAN THE FREE PLAYER SURVIVE ?
    This part is very true and need a solution urgently.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'd like to add that since Rola's initial post of this thread, the amount of exp pots on sale in the various in game shops have doubled. It's not a lot and might even be just coincidental but it is still appreciated.
    Server 13
    Ū Shadow
    One Year Anniversary Player

Agree

100% agreed with all that !

Signed, good stuff, I want this. (I have 8 lvl 1 heroes, whom I cant ever use)

And please, everyone, CHECK OUT MY POST, IT ALSO HAS A CRUCIAL POINT IN IT!

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...e!!!-Must-read!!!

The post is dedicated to implementing a feature where you can drag-and-drop heroes of the same category (front-liners,back-liners,mid-liners) to pick their position.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Guys what you do then when your heroes reach level cap of this game? At this moment i think its 90 or 100.
    I was planing to start leveling other heroes after that, but i dont know if you are able to wait that long.
    This is what Rola fears most, there is limit and after that all people start catching him and cant get away. This why this thread was made in first place.
    Last edited by Tedrican; 10-08-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedrican View Post
    Guys what you do then when your heroes reach level cap of this game? At this moment i think its 90 or 100.
    I was planing to start leveling other heroes after that, but i dont know if you are able to wait that long.
    This is what Rola fears most, there is limit and after that all people start catching him and cant get away. This why this thread was made in first place.
    fear the most? what the hell are you talking about dude? do you even know me?
    people catching me? what are talking about?

first of all the only time i care about arena ranks are between 8:59:59 and 9:00:01.

i have no need for bragging or whatever. i never leave my full team in arena cause i always want people to have the oportunity to get their gem bonuses for reaching ranks.
    log in my server right now and you see im in some random position between 5 and 40. i dont care at all. never did. never will. i am a collector, i wana have all heroes and all items, just like back in wow i waned to have all pets and mounts and didnt care about arena ranks.
    i have game firsts on pretty much everything, from 5 stars heros, to single round damage in raids. do you see me bragging about that over and over?
    i have the most complete account, and know at least as much as anyone about the game. what will i ever have to fear?

use your bain dude, if i was ever worried about people catching up or getting powerfull why would i devote so much time helping people and sharing my insight so they become stronger and stronger?

i dont play this for bragging rights, i have a sucessfull life filled with recognition . I proud myself on been the best lawyer on court in my city, perhaps state, not by having a high position in the arena ladder.

How dumb can u guys be that u STILL dont understand tha this is not about power level. its about fun and trying new things.