Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild recruiting

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Guild RUSSIA (from server 26 ID:34123) recruiting new members. We are the top International guild with the core formed of Russians from all over the world and our friends who are also spread widely and speak different languages. Common communication language is English but it doesn't prohibit you to speak on your mother language if you have met someone who speaks same language.
    We dominate on our server, controlling Arena and Grand Arena. So you will always get your top place and rewards just need to be on time for it.
    We have three WhatsApp groups:
    1. Chat where we can discuss whatever we want to.
    2. Arena where you can see your reward schedule and ask your mates to give you a lift on your way to the rewards.
    3. Tournament - where we discuss tactic and strategy and also help and answer questions about better teams formation.

We are 2 times winner of the tournament and many time finalists.

Our requirements are:

1. Level 102, overall power starting from 900k+,at least have 16 strong teams for tournament, activity in guild raids and also top over all activity 800 per/day.
    2. Respect every member in the guild if some argues have arisen you can ask officers to moderate them with all respect and fairness.

Officers and guild members are all very friendly and helpful to each other, so problems are not frequent.

How to find us.
    You can leave your request here or drop us a line on the following addresses:

http://vk.com/yashinakanester
    http://vk.com/klenya88

New Comers
    Hello everyone, the current champions POCCИЯ from server 131 has 4 slots available for new players. To be the best we need the best. We are looking player's lvl 98+ with 700k+ of total power on their hero's. We offer championship chance and arena rewards on your time zone. Join the best and be the best. Guild ID 110112978 server 131. Contacts [rbl] Jun
    [rbl] Cogollo [rbl] Eph0ria [rbl] Nikos❤

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello everyone, the current champions POCCИЯ from server 131 has 4 slots available for new players. To be the best we need the best. We are looking player's lvl 98+ with 700k+ of power on their hero's. We offer championship chance and arena rewards on your time zone. Join the best and be the best. Guild ID 110112978 server 131. Contacts [rbl] Jun
    [rbl] Cogollo [rbl] Euph0ria [rbl] Nikos❤

New Comers
    We are international guild.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join server 18 number 1 guild Bloodborne. 4 GT wins and 7 times finalists. We are looking for player who are looking for new home to join. open for active player with 900K+

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Server 86 top two guilds very active. Shade recruiting power 900k+. ID110043502.

New Comers
    Looking for a server to migrate to below 105. The server should preferably have at least 2 strong guilds so arena isn't boring, looking for a guild that's strong in tournaments as well as English speaking. I'm coming with at least 2 of my friends who have 920k power and 978k power, I have 750k. Please pm if you are interested in us. Thanks

Mephisto, just pm'ed you

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Guild RUSSIA (from server 26 ID:34123) recruiting new members. We are the top International guild with the core formed of Russians from all over the world and our friends who are also spread widely and speak different languages. Common communication language is English but it doesn't prohibit you to speak on your mother language if you have met someone who speaks same language.
    We dominate on our server, controlling Arena and Grand Arena. So you will always get your top place and rewards just need to be on time for it.
    We have three WhatsApp groups:
    1. Chat where we can discuss whatever we want to.
    2. Arena where you can see your reward schedule and ask your mates to give you a lift on your way to the rewards.
    3. Tournament - where we discuss tactic and strategy and also help and answer questions about better teams formation.

We are 2 times winner of the tournament and many time finalists.

Our requirements are:

1. Level 102, overall power starting from 900k+,at least have 16 strong teams for tournament, activity in guild raids and also top over all activity 800 per/day.
    2. Respect every member in the guild if some argues have arisen you can ask officers to moderate them with all respect and fairness.

Officers and guild members are all very friendly and helpful to each other, so problems are not frequent.

How to find us.
    You can leave your request here or drop us a line on the following addresses:

http://vk.com/yashinakanester
    http://vk.com/klenya88

Hello. I'm currently on server 104 where my guild has broke up so I find myself looking for a new home. I'm a very active and dedicated player who has contributed well over 800 points daily. Can fight my way into the top 5 of arena and GA daily even though my total power is only 790k. My power is increasing daily and I believe I can be an asset to any guild I'm a part of.

I am looking for a strong guild that can win GT or at least has a chance to win GT each season. A guild that is friendly and helpful to one another is a must and English speaking is a bonus.

Please feel free to send me a PM here or add me on Line app. My ID is bonja.

Thank you for your consideration.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello ! i look for players for my guild between lv89 and lv100 or more ID 110163419 server 141 doomstar thank you very much and good day!

New Comers
    Hey guys any strong players that wana Get to the top with BAD OMEN guild server 39 send me ur total hero powe .. Ur vip level and how active a day are you

New Comers
    What level are you ? And what vip level

New Comers
    Server 39 guild BAD OMEN u wana be on top contact us

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Demiter's Avatar
    Friendly compatative guild Fairy Tail server 96 is looking for reinforcement from lvl 99+ players.
    We are structural semifinalists in GT and with a couple of strong additions we will make good chance for finals.
    Pm me or contact me on Line.
    Line id: demiterhc