Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild recruiting

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join server 18 number 1 guild Bloodborne. 4 GT wins and 7 times finalists. We are looking for player who are looking for new home to join. open for active player with 850K+

New Comers
    Join PDX Knights on server 126. 110186575. We are looking to become an up and coming guild and over take the current champions.

New Comers
    I'm level 88 VIP 8, pretty active and play daily (server 63)
    Looking for an active guild with active members as my current guild is disintegrating
    Doesn't have to be a top-notch guild, so long everyone is friendly
    Please PM me. Cheers!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Server 64 Godlike 110019606

New Comers
    Server about to die, Guild moving on but your power level is not enough to join the Top guilds?
    Join Sinister on server 32!

Who are we?
    A bunch of lazy casual drunks who like to hang out together in Line and play this game together while sharing real life stuff
    Beeing the top is not our goal but meeting new people is.
    We left our old server where we were nr 1,2 and migrated to get the fun back in the game.

we are looking for:

Minimum Team level - 95
    Minimum power level - Who cares?
    Minimum activity contribution - 800 per day
    GoD™®Moh®
    Server 20
    Team Level :105
    Guild Name :Royals™
    Line ID : armohr73
    Migrating? Drop me a Line!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    New power guild "parabola" in server 149. 95+, 800/800, VIP preferred.
    Currently 7 spots available. Easy top 8 in GT, and with you, will have a good shot at top 4.

Must have 9+ GT teams and be friendly. We are international, with English, French, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese support.

Let me know if you are interested, and if you will bring some friends.
    Cheers,
    [P]iripiP

New Comers
    3 Players looking to migrate to server 50 or lower to join a top guild that is doing well in GT. Two of us are 1m+ power and the third is 930k (and rising). All 3 of us can create 17+ teams each for GT all orange or higher quality. Please PM me.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i am paradox GL at server 33, looking for active and strong player, our guild hit 90k+ in guild activity, we open raids chapter 17,18 atm, we need new member that can speak english, play dailly with 700 to 800 a day,at least vip 6, AHP at least 700k. we having fun while improving ourself.. pm me (PX)Sanji

hi justagamer, do u interested to join us , guild paradox at server 33 ,we are full atm but i can open 3 slots for u n your friend . paradox are number 2 guild atm at s33, with 90k Daily Guild Activity. please reply me if u interested . or add my id line daniel.luo. thank u

Quote Originally Posted by PX.Sanji View Post
    i am paradox GL at server 33, looking for active and strong player, our guild hit 90k+ in guild activity, we open raids chapter 17,18 atm, we need new member that can speak english, play dailly with 700 to 800 a day,at least vip 6, AHP at least 700k. we having fun while improving ourself.. pm me (PX)Sanji
    hi do u interested to join us . add my id line daniel.luo

Quote Originally Posted by JustAGamer View Post
    3 Players looking to migrate to server 50 or lower to join a top guild that is doing well in GT. Two of us are 1m+ power and the third is 930k (and rising). All 3 of us can create 17+ teams each for GT all orange or higher quality. Please PM me.
    can i add ur WA or id line ?

Quote Originally Posted by FS Mephisto View Post
    Looking for a server to migrate to below 105. The server should preferably have at least 2 strong guilds so arena isn't boring, looking for a guild that's strong in tournaments as well as English speaking. I'm coming with at least 2 of my friends who have 920k power and 978k power, I have 750k. Please pm if you are interested in us. Thanks
    do u use WA or line ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Looking for a fun guild that has all the meat that you need? Then you are at the right post, Join Mermaids Server 97,we're #2 in the server, and we are a big family,what are the befenits of joining us? Listed below
    1. Get tips from some of the game's best.
    2. Raids 15 to 19 open permanently.
    3. Assured place in top 8 guilds in GT.
    4. A family like experience in Guild Chat and Line group.
    5. Daily Thoughts of the day thro mail to keep yoy motivated!
    6. Advanced help for GT teams in Line chat.

What are you waiting for? Join us now !

For any queries contact me on Line: Id is hacky12345

Guild RUSSIA (from server 26 ID:34123) recruiting new members.

We are the top International guild with the core formed of Russians from all over the world and our friends who are also spread widely and speak different languages. Common communication language is English but it doesn't prohibit you to speak on your mother language if you have met someone who speaks same language.

We dominate on our server, controlling Arena and Grand Arena. So you will always get your top place and rewards just need to be on time for it.

We have three WhatsApp groups:
    1. Chat where we can discuss whatever we want to.
    2. Arena where you can see your reward schedule and ask your mates to give you a lift on your way to the rewards.
    3. Tournament - where we discuss tactic and strategy and also help and answer questions about better teams formation.

We are 2 times winner of the tournament and many time finalists.

Our requirements are:

1. Level 102, overall power starting from 900k+,at least have 16 strong teams for tournament, activity in guild raids and also top over all activity 800 per/day.
    2. Respect every member in the guild if some argues have arisen you can ask officers to moderate them with all respect and fairness.

Officers and guild members are all very friendly and helpful to each other, so problems are not frequent.

How to find us.
    You can leave your request here or drop us a line on the following addresses:

Для Русско язычных (for Russian speaking)
    WhatsAPP +9182205960
    Line +79182205960 or ID klenya88

For English speaking applicants
    WhatsApp +447548657699

http://vk.com/yashinakanester
    http://vk.com/klenya88

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Server 25, guild is BlueShadow. We are looking for active members with 850AHP+, level 99+

https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site