Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Much needed team advice

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Evolving is like you upgrading multiply factors. When you click on Stats, 3 red stats are those factor.

For example: 1 star is x1, 2 stars is x2, 3 stars is x3 ... etc. (just example)
    Thinking like you are level 20 with 1 star; your power is 20x1 = 20;
    Level 20 with 2 stars is 20 x 2 = 40;

The reason why evolve not create a super hero (it should be, but this game is not), because there are only 3 factors while heroes power is total of 11 figures, that does not make any big gap like x2, x3 power.
    So I dont even have to "worry" about evolving. Just keep promoting?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Both, but yeah promoting make stronger hero than evolving. however both is better than only 1, especially when you only need about 20 soul stone to evolve 2 stars, it should be quick. 50 soul stones or 100 soul stones evolving could be optional.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Evolving is not optional if you wanna go far in the game. For strength evolving is required.
    Farm stones from elite stages. I use almost all my stamina each day trying to get stones to either evolve or unlock a new hero.

You can't farm every stone without gems, but prioritize strong heroes, or ones you want/need to acquire to expand your hero arsenal.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    ^+1 Get soul stones as fast as possible and leaves is easy to upgrade due to evolutionary quest. Also regarding lmaster, he is far weaker than emberstar until purple and maybe even after. Ember has cc(caldera of ash), aoe right through the back(green skill), good sinergy with brute.

update:

All level 32

Ice Mage - Blue
    Brute - Blue
    LM - Blue
    Commando - Blue
    Emberstar - Blue
    Cleric - Blue
    Chaplain - Blue
    Admiral - Blue
    Leaves - Blue

Which top/other heroes should I focus on attaining? Such as War Chief..Shallows Keeper..Lunar Gaurdian.. Savage One..Old Curse..DK..etc?

1) Which heroes should I try to get now to upgrade my team?
    2) Have you guys ever ran with something like Brute, Ice Mage, (someone else) and a Cleric and Chaplain? It seems to work decently if I choose to do it in campaign.
    Last edited by Kravenprime; 10-02-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravenprime View Post
    update:

All level 32

Ice Mage - Blue
    Brute - Blue
    LM - Blue
    Commando - Blue
    Emberstar - Blue
    Cleric - Blue
    Chaplain - Blue
    Admiral - Blue
    Leaves - Blue

Which top/other heroes should I focus on attaining? Such as War Chief...I see people having that Blue Devil with the two horns (dont know her name).. the two dragon face guy.. the girl with the armor and the armored cat..

1) Which heroes should I try to get now to upgrade my team?
    2) Have you guys ever ran with something like Brute, Ice Mage, (someone else) and a Cleric and Chaplain? It seems to work decently if I choose to do it in campaign.
    Leaves Shadow (high dps/silence/slow), Chaplain(heals for crusade), Commando(good for everything, boost attk speed/dmg)

Quote Originally Posted by d3koms View Post
    Leaves Shadow (high dps/silence/slow), Chaplain(heals for crusade), Commando(good for everything, boost attk speed/dmg)
    Should I try to get DK.. Old Curse..etc.. which heroes should I look at to beast up the team?

Hi, please help me

my heroes are:

FRONT: Brute, Warrior monk, admiral, cleric, arcane sapper

CENTRAL: Emberstar, Lightning master, Shadow shaman

BACK: Leaves shadow, Chaplain, Commando, Sniper, Mystic

Which 5 do you suggest please help me, I cant decide which heroes i must improve.

Sorry for my bad english