Lightning Master(1 star) + 1
    Cleric(1 star)
    Emberstar(1 star) + 1
    Ice Mage(2 star) + 1
    Admiral(1 star) + 1
    Leaves Shadow(1 star) + 1
    Commando(1 star) + 1
    Chaplain(1 star) + 1

In general I've been running: Brute, Lightning Master, Emberstar, Ice Mage and Commando.

So the question remains.. who should I remove/replace?

1) Commando gives the buff.. but does it outweigh the aeo healing benefits of Chaplain?

2) Emberstar and Icemage are superior DPS - Should I leave them both or replace one with Leaves Shadow? If so why?

Going hand in hand with #1 and #2 - I have Chaplain and Leaves Shadow on the bench.. what is your advice.

I appreciate your help, sincerely. Thank you.
    Last edited by Kravenprime; 10-03-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Of your current heroes a solid team would be:

Brute
    Ember
    Ice Mage
    Commando
    Leaves Shadow

I put in Leaves because she becomes really helpful later when she gets silence, also its nice to have some mid-back dps.
    I see ember and lightning as interchangeable. If you need burst front line dps to kill a tank - ember, if you need AoE lightning.
    don't neglect your Chaplin you will need her in crusade more than any other hero!

A few suggestions for the future: farm Shallows keeper and War chief stones. Brute is good, but you will need more tanks for sure, and those two are easy to attain.
    Get all the stones from elite stages you can evolution goes a long way!
    Don't waste your money on bronze chest event looking for heroes!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Imonarch's Avatar
    Commando have good synergie with all heros cause his buff up int and str ( magic and phisical heroes and on purple agility buff) so itīs an excellent heroes
    lv:65, Server: 4 Chaplain, Best rank 3 if you look for a guild on Chaplain MP me
    Heros Skill in Screenshot http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?13809-Heros-skill
    How make your team http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...uild-your-team

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by buchilala View Post
    Of your current heroes a solid team would be:

Brute
    Ember
    Ice Mage
    Commando
    Leaves Shadow

I put in Leaves because she becomes really helpful later when she gets silence, also its nice to have some mid-back dps.
    I see ember and lightning as interchangeable. If you need burst front line dps to kill a tank - ember, if you need AoE lightning.
    don't neglect your Chaplin you will need her in crusade more than any other hero!
    I guess I enjoyed the AOE of the lightning master - does Leaves Shadow (silence aside) out DPS/out survive Lightning Master?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravenprime View Post
    Thank you for assisting..

I have..Everyone is level 22-24

Brute(3 star) + 1
    Lightning Master(1 star) + 1
    Cleric(1 star)
    Emberstar(1 star) + 1
    Ice Mage(2 star) + 1
    Admiral(1 star) + 1
    Leaves Shadow(1 star) + 1
    Commando(1 star) + 1
    Chaplain(1 star) + 1

In general I've been running: Brute, Lightning Master, Emberstar, Ice Mage and Commando.

So the question remains.. who should I remove/replace?

1) Commando gives the buff.. but does it outweigh the aeo healing benefits of Chaplain?

2) Emberstar and Icemage are superior DPS - Should I leave them both or replace one with Leaves Shadow? If so why?

Going hand in hand with #1 and #2 - I have Chaplain and Leaves Shadow on the bench.. what is your advice.

I appreciate your help, sincerely. Thank you.
    your top 5 that could fit in any situation is (THIS IS MY OPINION)
    BRUTE- well, you need a good tanker, and he is one of the best hero to do this!!
    LIGHTNING MASTER - STRONG AOE STRONG AOE STRONG AOE STRONG AOE STRONG AOE STRONG AOE
    ICE MAGE - ONE OF THE STRONGEST SUPPORT HERO!! everytime i face this girl she just froze my tank, my tank is has been made useless because of this bitch!!
    plus she have a really strong ultimate
    COMANDO - she have a strong buff that benefits the whole team!!
    LEAVES SHADOW - well this girl is the heart of the team, he can give alot of crits to the enemy, my girl easily hits crit of 3-4 thousand !! build up this girl power!! shes one of the best dps in the game

THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION, you can always change lightning master with chaplain or cleric if you want a healer

p/s icemage gives me the most trouble during arena

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I've never compared straight DPS, so I can't comment on that aspect. Leaves does get life steal to help return health, plus she is back row instead of mid so she's in longer from that perspective. Tbh, when I realized how helpful silence was I stopped with Lightning, he's Blue+2, but skills are crap. My leaves has max silence right now b/c it saves me big time.

That said, I wish I had the funds to up Thors skills, but I'm too busy with Old Curse and Succubus as mid-line magic at the moment.

Hope that helps a little, or bumps so a pro can compare phys DPS of Leaves to magic DPS of Thor

Quote Originally Posted by smileyfap360 View Post
    your top 5 that could fit in any situation is (THIS IS MY OPINION)
    BRUTE- well, you need a good tanker, and he is one of the best hero to do this!!
    LIGHTNING MASTER - STRONG AOE STRONG AOE STRONG AOE STRONG AOE STRONG AOE STRONG AOE
    ICE MAGE - ONE OF THE STRONGEST SUPPORT HERO!! everytime i face this girl she just froze my tank, my tank is has been made useless because of this bitch!!
    plus she have a really strong ultimate
    COMANDO - she have a strong buff that benefits the whole team!!
    LEAVES SHADOW - well this girl is the heart of the team, he can give alot of crits to the enemy, my girl easily hits crit of 3-4 thousand !! build up this girl power!! shes one of the best dps in the game

THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION, you can always change lightning master with chaplain or cleric if you want a healer

p/s icemage gives me the most trouble during arena
    So in your opinion Lightning Master is better than Embermage? I guess its mid level aoe vs super high level sniper like single target.

Is there an advantage of choosing lightning master over Leaves Shadow?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Emberstar is better than LMaster. Leaves is much better. I recommend to you to use brute, commando, leaves, emberstar and icemage. Balance between aoe, cc, dps. Also try to keep chaplain at your team level... she does wonders in crusades and campaigns.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Depend on case by case man!

I prefer Lightning master > Emberstar because he deals greatest damage, especially in Crusade. I have a purple LM level 50, each of his ultimate deal 2000+ damage to each member of enemy. Imaging you have 5x2000+ = 10k+ damage for each ultimate. There are a few heroes could do better than him but not many. However LM is not good for ending a match, he is good to create a big gap from beginning of a match, esp. Crusade.

Emberstar deal like 4000+ damage to 1 hero. You could end 1 well and quick, the best to do that is using Emberstar. It's good if Emberstar could do 10k+ damage to anyone, but that sound ridiculous, so OPed.

With chap.. am i doing it right?.. im just holding onto her ultimate until middle of stage 3 of whenever there is a big burst then i use it? That's essentially her entire use?

What is the "best" or "fastest" way to get from a +1 to a Blue? Do I just keep upgrading gear? It seems like getting the soul stones? (if its like 40-80) is "impossible" lol

Update to Purple cost much more stamina, thinking like you need 20 pieces to craft 1 piece of an item. The trick is many of your heroes need the same stuff cost much more time to fill all your heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Update to Purple cost much more stamina, thinking like you need 20 pieces to craft 1 piece of an item. The trick is many of your heroes need the same stuff cost much more time to fill all your heroes.
    So to get to "purple" or "blue"/rare.. I just keep promoting?

What is the "evolve" option? What does that yield.. it seems insurmountable.. the amount of soul stones required.

Quote Originally Posted by Kravenprime View Post
    So to get to "purple" or "blue"/rare.. I just keep promoting?

What is the "evolve" option? What does that yield.. it seems insurmountable.. the amount of soul stones required.
    Evolving is like you upgrading multiply factors. When you click on Stats, 3 red stats are those factor.

For example: 1 star is x1, 2 stars is x2, 3 stars is x3 ... etc. (just example)
    Thinking like you are level 20 with 1 star; your power is 20x1 = 20;
    Level 20 with 2 stars is 20 x 2 = 40;

The reason why evolve not create a super hero (it should be, but this game is not), because there are only 3 factors while heroes power is total of 11 figures, that does not make any big gap like x2, x3 power.