Thread: Cannot upgrade

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Cannot upgrade

I am trying to upgrade my Town hall to lvl 10 I have 1.243,195 in gold and need to spend 517 gems to get the the rest. I have 541(Five hundred and forty one) that's 24 (TWENTY FOUR) MORE THAN I NEED. It say's I do not have enough gems, please upgrade my town hall, take all the gems if you like but please upgrade it before someone steels all my gold.
    Keep up the great work
    Deanoc

I now have 1.3 million and need 515 gems to upgrade and I have 541 as you know, that's now more than I need and still say's I don't have enough. .... Sad, very sad I am.

514 needed now. Still can't do it!
    Last edited by <>Deanoc; 09-30-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Try refreshing, Deanoc. The server's glitchy today. (An ominous sign since they have, indeed, abandoned the game.)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Finally

Thank's guys but tried all that, not sure if it's dead or not coz it finally upgraded and guess what?? It did what I asked and took ALL my gems lmao.
    The Moral is :- BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!

Charge Backs

Quote Originally Posted by Lagavulin View Post
    The game is dead. There is no customer support. Ucool pulled the plug because of the charge-back thieves.
    I did charge backs, and i did them because of the major glitches, no help, no resolutions in site, and in general because this game shouldn't be charging for the crappy game play we've been givin to deal with.

I will tell you, i only charged back the last 30 days, from the time the crap started hitting the fan, and i will never put another penny into evony games for the rest of my life.

I have moved on to Age Of Empires, so much better, better game play, better graphics, and admins that give a shit, unlike the uncool reps we have to deal with.

money grubbing low life pieces of shit that they are, they made their no playing game bed, they can lay in it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

what about

What about Commanders of Evony, Ember. Tell your boss there are still players who trusted uCool who assured in their website nothing is more important than their valued customers.
    Sorry but I don't like to play in a small screen. It is appalling you are letting a great game aside to develop a phone one. If you are so important worldwide in the games community you should be able to work what you started.

Not impressed.