Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Relation between ARENA POWER and RANK with CRUSADE

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 dratinax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taranus View Post

Disclaimer:
    Even though I'm a gaming veteran I'm still a noob at heroes so I may not know what im talking about. Be nice if a veteran like Rola can test this for us though and give his input.
    agree ahahhaa

Ps: today i clear 14/15 ( forgot to saved up energy with second team T_T )

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Day 02 on ongoing investigation

Those are the results on my second day of testing, I also put some extra information for comparison.
    DAy 02.jpg
    Comparing.png
    Day 2.png
    Day 01.PNG
    Last edited by Ares; 10-04-2014 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Those are the results on my second day of testing, I also put some extra information for comparison.
    DAy 02.jpg
    Comparing.png
    Day 2.png
    Day 01.PNG
    from what i see, Its easier in rank 8000?
    also enemy team level are significantly lower

Bump for update

Bump Bump Bump

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 DexterX's Avatar
    my team level is 51.

I noticed for myself, when my arena rank was around 400+, the starting enemy team levels were lvl 43, and after the 1st purple chest, the enemy's team level jumped up to lvl 48.
    after the 2nd purple chest, the enemy's team level was lvl 52.

when my arena rank was around 50+, the starting enemy team levels were lvl 48. after the 1st purple chest, they were around lvl 48 too.

so i guess in my opinion, when ur arena rank is lower, the 1st 3 wave of enemy team in crusade could be lower, but after the 1st purple chest, there's no significant difference?
    Oh I like you. Dayyum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishermanbob View Post
    I hit level 51 yesterday, got a few heroes to purple, and did Crusade with a max arena rank of about 250. It was fairly easy, only ran into purple heroes the final 3 stages but was able to clear 15/15.

Last night, prior to the 9:00 arena cutoff, I was able to get myself to rank 70 (highest ever by quite a bit). After I received my arena rank bonus, I put in weak heroes to drop rank to hopefully make Crusade easier again. However, this morning Crusade was MUCH harder than yesterday (arena rank dropped to nearly 3k). Purple heroes showed up in stage 3 and were in every stage thereafter. I still managed to make it past 12/15, but 13/15 had purple heroes 7 levels above mine (58 vs 51).

For this reason, I believe that there is a direct correlation between HIGHEST arena rank and Crusader difficulty. Not current rank and/or current arena setup power.

When you see "that guy" in arena only using 2 heroes and think "well, this will be a quick way to jump up the ranks!" be careful about the long term ramifications. I'd much rather clear 15/15 than get an extra 25-50 arena stones.
    Updated crusade development

Finished for low rank arena

Well this are the findings on my investigation, feel free to comment.

As an addition, my team at arena was always the machinist lvl 1

Day 01.PNG

DAy 02.jpg

Day 03.PNG

Day04.PNG

Day 05.PNG

and this is the comparative

This is the comparative from the 5 days

Comparativa.jpg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Could you make bigger image please, an 'iPhone' player like me can't read anything small anymore. So bad when playing game for a long time on an iPhone.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Could you make bigger image please, an 'iPhone' player like me can't read anything small anymore. So bad when playing game for a long time on an iPhone.
    If you stick with Iphone so why wouldnt take 6+? Bigger than bigger, its what Apple said. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    This is the comparative from the 5 days

Comparativa.jpg
    thank u for posting..
    how far u can go at crusade ? stage 9?

from what i see u never encounter enemy higher than team level? compare to the first pic there are slight difference. maybe not so little

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

I agree.

Three days earlier, I had cleared crusade fairly easy. Its like, piece of cake nigga. That night, was the last night for box chances to get heroes in gold chest. I had only 500 gems, I need 2k to get 10 box. Therefore I asked my Guild Stalkers (1- 10 top Arena is in my guild) if I can borrow their place to get the one time reward, They give me the 6th place and i gained 3k gems, I was happy as I can open the box and obtain stones.

The next morning I cried. The crusade is ridiculously hard even at first level. I only managed to go 11th wave. WTF i hate that fact I can never see the gold chest anymore. Today somehow my zeus and wm got lucky crits end up at level 14. Still no hope for 15 T.T

Quote Originally Posted by damnit View Post
    Three days earlier, I had cleared crusade fairly easy. Its like, piece of cake nigga. That night, was the last night for box chances to get heroes in gold chest. I had only 500 gems, I need 2k to get 10 box. Therefore I asked my Guild Stalkers (1- 10 top Arena is in my guild) if I can borrow their place to get the one time reward, They give me the 6th place and i gained 3k gems, I was happy as I can open the box and obtain stones.

The next morning I cried. The crusade is ridiculously hard even at first level. I only managed to go 11th wave. WTF i hate that fact I can never see the gold chest anymore. Today somehow my zeus and wm got lucky crits end up at level 14. Still no hope for 15 T.T
    LOL.
    I feel bad for u bro. Can u tell me what team level are u now?

Maybe u can try lower ur rank in arena before reseting next day Good luck!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Relation between ARENA POWER and RANK with CRUSADE

Dear guys,
    I believe that Arena ranking has nothing to do with Crusade difficulty. I have been testing it for a week and though my arena ranking fluctuates from 10,000 to 150 (best rank) I feel no different in enemy team's power. And in fact I feel I am getting stronger day by day. I think it only depends on your team's power and the system will choose the next enemy for you based on that.
    I am currently a VIP 3 lvl 50 at server 13, still being able to finish crusade day by day easily. hope it last for sometime...