Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Relation between ARENA POWER and RANK with CRUSADE

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Lets try something else

Hello brothers, today I've tried something and it take me all the way into crusade. after the patch. Before, i abuse the glitch lol. I am currently Level 49 with my heros at level 48 mostly.
    Screenshot_2014-10-02-05-24-06.jpg

Okay what I have done is first, I waited for arena awards! (9pm). I was at 191 ranks at that moment. Later, when I am about to sleep, I put all level 1 in my arena setup and then in my campaign, i spent 6 stamina to run my level 1 setups in campaign Chapter 1, Instance 1 (ensure battle power is low). I went to sleep and when I woke up it is 5.30am in the morning where everything had been reset such as arena numbers, time rift, trials and crusades. STRAIGHT go crusade and start the first round, i met level 43, 6 levels behind me, and this is my setup:
    1. Hired level 49 DK 3*
    2. Vengeance spirit 3*
    3. Lightning Master 2* (purple)
    4. Wind Master 4*
    5. Chaplain 1*

The reason i put a chaplain first because I want her to gain energy first because I will only use him in every odd numbered stage (1,3,5,7 etc). I replace chap with commando 2*. (THIS IS IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY). Commando's second or green skills gives a buff of magic and physical damage. Okay lets get back to Lightning Master and Wind Master. Have you ever consider having a Lightning Master in crusade? No? Well, fock it, you really should even more if you have him in purple. Lightning Master or Zeus have an ulti at level 48 dealing 1.3k without crits (max skill) and 2.5k with crits. BUT, when you went to 49 and get him to purple, his purple skills increased 500 magic power empowering him with the ulti dealing 2k WITHOUT CRITS, AND 4.2K WITH CRITS, OMG THAT IS LIKE WIND MASTER. NOT TO MENTION, his energy regen is a FREAKING 700 energy per round!!!!!. Considering he would hit a couple of enemy with physical and 2nd skill, with the energy regen, he will not miss an ulti evey single crusade round! This is very useful to giving you the advantage of raping niggas in crusade (not advisable in arena though but still works for me lol). Combined with the ulti from wind master, ensure the enemy team to had health down to 10-20% hp left EVERY ROUND i must say which Wind Master will also not miss an ulti in every round (because she will at least kill a hero or hit alot and gained full energy again). So where do commando stands in? Remember that i said Commando's second skill gives a buff of magic and physical? To be honest, she gave 10 seconds of awesome 260 both physical and magic! thats about 100-200 more damage from both ultis and if crits it doubles more! and the buff of attack speed also very awesome!. Vengeance spirit on the other hand deals aoe damage for her physical. and her ulti stuns tankers to midline heroes for 2 seconds. This aoe damage or more precisely split arrows (deals less damage to other hero than the main target, 50% at level 1, 70% at level 50). Vengeance have a high rate of criticals. This split arrows also can trigger crits! Important to dish out remaining damage to the rest of the hp left!. That is the reason of my setup, I just realised it yesterday after I unlock the purple skill of lightning! I am close to getting my old curse if i have, I would replace vengeance to give it a try since for dps, old curse wins and he got lots of skills. Below, I attached a picture of damages done and the level of enemy in my crusade stage 12 I think. (I didnt have to replace my team until my zeus died)
    Screenshot_2014-10-02-05-14-56.jpg

And my midas is so lucky today! x10 LOL

Screenshot_2014-10-02-05-53-02.jpg

Please do correct me if im wrong fellas Thankyou! Oh and I met a guy level 52 suddenly. and my zeus died T.T at level 13 luckily i have plenty more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by damnit; 10-02-2014 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 dratinax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damnit View Post

Please do correct me if im wrong fellas Thankyou! Oh and I met a guy level 52 suddenly. and my zeus died T.T at level 13 luckily i have plenty more.
    thanks for the share

Quote Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
    Hello. I want to join in the study of this theory.

I have the top 50 in the arena (Maximum rank 15). Server 6 machinist.

But I began to feel bad in the crusade. Going through all stages 6-10.

Yesterday, I changed all the characters on the sets of characters level 35-37. Kickbacks in the arena to 6000 + locations.

But it did not help, because I received an award for the 45th place in the arena that day.

I stayed on the 6000 + place for the whole day and fought only a set of heroes to level 35 (Level 53 of my team).

Significantly affect whether the position of the arena on the complexity of the Crusade? Tomorrow I will share with you the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    For a greater achivement of all, I will drop my Arena Rank wich it's actually 312 right now, for a complete week, in order to see if it has any considerable effect in a long term, i Will be posting daily updates about the match at crusade
    Thanks for testing brothers
    Dont forget to share

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by damnit View Post
    Hello brothers, today I've tried something and it take me all the way into crusade. after the patch. Before, i abuse the glitch lol. I am currently Level 49 with my heros at level 48 mostly.
    Screenshot_2014-10-02-05-24-06.jpg

Okay what I have done is first, I waited for arena awards! (9pm). I was at 191 ranks at that moment. Later, when I am about to sleep, I put all level 1 in my arena setup and then in my campaign, i spent 6 stamina to run my level 1 setups in campaign Chapter 1, Instance 1 (ensure battle power is low). I went to sleep and when I woke up it is 5.30am in the morning where everything had been reset such as arena numbers, time rift, trials and crusades. STRAIGHT go crusade and start the first round, i met level 43, 6 levels behind me, and this is my setup:
    1. Hired level 49 DK 3*
    2. Vengeance spirit 3*
    3. Lightning Master 2* (purple)
    4. Wind Master 4*
    5. Chaplain 1*

The reason i put a chaplain first because I want her to gain energy first because I will only use him in every odd numbered stage (1,3,5,7 etc). I replace chap with commando 2*. (THIS IS IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY). Commando's second or green skills gives a buff of magic and physical damage. Okay lets get back to Lightning Master and Wind Master. Have you ever consider having a Lightning Master in crusade? No? Well, fock it, you really should even more if you have him in purple. Lightning Master or Zeus have an ulti at level 48 dealing 1.3k without crits (max skill) and 2.5k with crits. BUT, when you went to 49 and get him to purple, his purple skills increased 500 magic power empowering him with the ulti dealing 2k WITHOUT CRITS, AND 4.2K WITH CRITS, OMG THAT IS LIKE WIND MASTER. NOT TO MENTION, his energy regen is a FREAKING 700 energy per round!!!!!. Considering he would hit a couple of enemy with physical and 2nd skill, with the energy regen, he will not miss an ulti evey single crusade round! This is very useful to giving you the advantage of raping niggas in crusade (not advisable in arena though but still works for me lol). Combined with the ulti from wind master, ensure the enemy team to had health down to 10-20% hp left EVERY ROUND i must say which Wind Master will also not miss an ulti in every round (because she will at least kill a hero or hit alot and gained full energy again). So where do commando stands in? Remember that i said Commando's second skill gives a buff of magic and physical? To be honest, she gave 10 seconds of awesome 260 both physical and magic! thats about 100-200 more damage from both ultis and if crits it doubles more! and the buff of attack speed also very awesome!. Vengeance spirit on the other hand deals aoe damage for her physical. and her ulti stuns tankers to midline heroes for 2 seconds. This aoe damage or more precisely split arrows (deals less damage to other hero than the main target, 50% at level 1, 70% at level 50). Vengeance have a high rate of criticals. This split arrows also can trigger crits! Important to dish out remaining damage to the rest of the hp left!. That is the reason of my setup, I just realised it yesterday after I unlock the purple skill of lightning! I am close to getting my old curse if i have, I would replace vengeance to give it a try since for dps, old curse wins and he got lots of skills. Below, I attached a picture of damages done and the level of enemy in my crusade stage 12 I think. (I didnt have to replace my team until my zeus died)
    Screenshot_2014-10-02-05-14-56.jpg

I guess only on this game is where you can brag about abusing bugs/glitch and actually get rewarded for it. LOL

2/10-2014 => Today I drop ma rank to 8k T_T. Clear crusade 15/15 without mercenary! It worked?!?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by dratinax View Post
    2/10-2014 => Today I drop ma rank to 8k T_T. Clear crusade 15/15 without mercenary! It worked?!?
    What is your team level ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akhilleus View Post
    What is your team level ?
    can do raid tommorow

check it out

check this out guys

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-vs-Arena-Rank

this guy is doing a dedicated experiment regarding this problem

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
    Hello. I want to join in the study of this theory.

I have the top 50 in the arena (Maximum rank 15). Server 6 machinist.

But I began to feel bad in the crusade. Going through all stages 6-10.

Yesterday, I changed all the characters on the sets of characters level 35-37. Kickbacks in the arena to 6000 + locations.

But it did not help, because I received an award for the 45th place in the arena that day.

I stayed on the 6000 + place for the whole day and fought only a set of heroes to level 35 (Level 53 of my team).

Significantly affect whether the position of the arena on the complexity of the Crusade? Tomorrow I will share with you the results.
    Crusade has not changed. For me, myth busted. I think that the rating of the arena does not affect the Crusade. And thats sad...

The paradox

Today's crusade stopped at wave 14 for me... The weirdest fight was on wave 13, where i was facing myself, so either way you put it i was going to win and lose at the same time. And i did put up a good fight... What is interesting is that I started the crusade at team level 55 and level up during the crusade, so when i got to wave 13, my defense team was also leveled to 56.

Myth Totally Busted..... I Think

So Since my last experiment I have had to work my way back up the ladder, Currently I'm at 566 and have just managed to complete crusade this morning.

This is how I did t.

My team level is 50 and my Heroes were all Level 49. Most of them don't have max skills because I'm broke and cant afford gems beyond my current VIP4.

1. First of all any one team will not be able to clear Crusade, you have to customise the team based on what's facing you.
    2. I didn't start with my best team, My best team have a power level around 12000 so I did my first fight with a team that was just over 10000
    3. With each fight I tried to keep my team level just above what I was previously but also making sure I took into consideration the build of the other team and countering their strengths.
    4. at 14/15 I lost Admiral, That was an acceptable loss because I saw the opponent had Brute and I knew I was going to lose my tank so put Admiral and cleric in and 3 strong DPS, I removed Chaplain as I saw no use for her in that fight.
    5. on 15/15 My opponent was at level 54 with 3 purples, I knew that I had no team that could beat him but I also knew I could do it with 2 teams so I created 2 teams, each with one good and one bad dps and one good and one bad tank and gave it a go. On first team I killed his main tank and brought the rest down to 50%, on the second fight in cleared the rest for a win.
    6. I believe that The major contributor was that I used the first 5 rounds to build up energy and then saved those heroes for later.

Conclusion.

It looks like Crusade scales based on your current level and how strong your team was in the previous fight (in crusade) the stronger your team the stronger the next opponent.

Once again this is purely based on a 1 off test but perhaps more people can test this.

Remember don't just throw your strongest guys into the fight as your opponent may be able to counter them easily based on their setup. and try jugle your heroes so that you can increase your strength as the fight goes on.

Disclaimer:
    Even though I'm a gaming veteran I'm still a noob at heroes so I may not know what im talking about. Be nice if a veteran like Rola can test this for us though and give his input.
    -----------------------------------
    Of all the things I've lost in life I miss my mind the most

Quote Originally Posted by wibuste View Post
    Today's crusade stopped at wave 14 for me... The weirdest fight was on wave 13, where i was facing myself, so either way you put it i was going to win and lose at the same time. And i did put up a good fight... What is interesting is that I started the crusade at team level 55 and level up during the crusade, so when i got to wave 13, my defense team was also leveled to 56.
    WTF. I didn't know that could happen.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think crusade just easier.
    My arena rank is around 200-500 this week.It's easier than before because I met level 40-44 enemies rather than 44-48 which happened a lot before ( I'm lv 48).

Quote Originally Posted by espergirl View Post
    I think crusade just easier.
    My arena rank is around 200-500 this week.It's easier than before because I met level 40-44 enemies rather than 44-48 which happened a lot before ( I'm lv 48).
    This. Ever since I ranked higher in arena(100-200), Crusade has gotten easier.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

First Day of experiment

Here are the results of my first day dropping my arena spot,

Day 01.PNG