Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Relation between ARENA POWER and RANK with CRUSADE

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 dratinax's Avatar

Relation between ARENA POWER and RANK with CRUSADE

Please visit this http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Crusade-System

As we all know, crusade on the past 2 days have been very difficult on us..
    im a moderate player and have a fairly decent team (i believe).. and crusade was never been easy to begin with, but with some strategy and skill management somehow i can clear it..crusade was just fine..no complain about that..

But now.. after update 2 days ago, i dont have any idea how to clear it anymore..but it not just me, but many players also face the same problem..they post some thread, and admin response

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that the adjustment on the Crusade makes you feel uncomfortable. The decision was make by our developers to make Crusade more challenging and fun. I think they have their considerations. Thanks

Best Regards
    Betty
    Cmon betty,, when they asked crus to be nerfed , U INCREASE the difficulties. Is that some sort of sarcarsm i dont know lol
    Developers , if u are so pissed about people complaining, pls dont do this to us..

this is not "fun" and "challanging" at all... please reconsider this

sorry for my whining but i cnt hold it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    OK so I made other account and was doing some experiments about how it is related to Team power instead of Arena so here is what i Found

The scenario

• New team that will be always lower than the Team Level ( Team Level 40, Max level for heroes 33 for example, and even if I can max them I do not do it)
    • ARENA NEVER Touched, So that way I get for sure it is not related.
    • Hire Top lvl mercenari for crusade

The facts

• I been clearing crusade since day 1 got access to it ( but for one time I did stupid attacks and still made it trougth 13)
    • The level of the enemy teams were getting stronger not for the Team lvl but for the heroes increasing power by items or skill or level.
    • Since I did NEVER touched the ARENA (obviously I never had any heroe for defense) IT IS A NOT RELATED FACT
    • I want to put more weight to what just said, IT IS NOT RELATED, the difficulty of the enemies kept getting up related to my heroes power and nothing more.
    • Since I hired a mercenary of the same level of my TEAM LVL wich at the moment is 40 and my heroes are 33 ( all of them ) It was soooooooooooo easy to clear crusade, 80% of the time with only 1 team, once again, I truly believe it is heroes power related.
    • The enemy teams where a mix of really higher lvl than my TEAM LVL, since my lvl was 32 and I was facing lvl 40 teams BUT!!! they're heroes were weaker than mine, so once again POWER HEROES RELATED.

My final tought is about what I have been saying it is not related... ARENA RANK, if there is some kind of relation here I believe it is a not a direct related thing, let me elaborate more about it, let's say you do your heroes main team reeeeally strong, so let's put some number like...10 so you have a team worth 10 of power units, and that puts you at arena rank 100, but your other heores are not full maxed for obvious reason ( unless you have spend like a lot of money of course), that distance between all your heroes will be debastating for your crusade campaing, since the system will put you against teams between 8 - 12 Power units but you only have ONE TEAM of that power ( I hope you can see how screwed you are at this point for the gap between heroes you have ), so obviously you will not be able to complete crusade, BUT, since I made a new account with ALL the heroes maxed and let my TEAM LEVEL to fly away to create a big gab between it and my HEROES POWER let's say 6 power units and the mercenary I hire is a lvl 8 i'm facing enemies with 5-7 Power units, so the obvious consecuense is the resulting I have been having, wich is clrearing crusade since the beggining.

Hope this help to clarify some points, I'm open to acknowlege if I made any mistake since this forums are for exposing our ideas and have fun and get more information, see you in game mates
    Last edited by dratinax; 10-15-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Let's try again. This time lower your rank, setup your team with extremely low power. Then press "restart" in Crusade mode. Then setup your arena team to your main team. I think it depends on the time you press the restart button

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    I stay every day at the same place (+-15) in arena and there are significant differences in Crusade between each day.
    This topic was often mentioned and it seems to be that there is no connection between your arena rank and Crusade.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Imonarch's Avatar
    i do the same experience as you i keeped my rank 16 in arena and just down the power of my of 1 heros, but i ve stop on fight 8
    but when i do it with a lower rank like 3000 i feel impress to can go more far lv 12 but i have 12 heros on purple and i can t finish the crusade 
    lv:65, Server: 4 Chaplain, Best rank 3 if you look for a guild on Chaplain MP me
    Heros Skill in Screenshot http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?13809-Heros-skill
    How make your team http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...uild-your-team

Quote Originally Posted by choemwindi View Post
    Let's try again. This time lower your rank, setup your team with extremely low power. Then press "restart" in Crusade mode. Then setup your arena team to your main team. I think it depends on the time you press the restart button
    i did exactly what u said this morning
    I press reset after doing that and UP all my hero after my team leveled up

So i can clear 13/15 today

Quote Originally Posted by ArXs View Post
    I stay every day at the same place (+-15) in arena and there are significant differences in Crusade between each day.
    This topic was often mentioned and it seems to be that there is no connection between your arena rank and Crusade.
    Many people reduce their rank but not all reduce their battle power before pressing reset.

So i want some opinion from which who try the same as me

wow +-15 crusade

I ll try tomorow with both
    lv:65, Server: 4 Chaplain, Best rank 3 if you look for a guild on Chaplain MP me
    Heros Skill in Screenshot http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?13809-Heros-skill

Quote Originally Posted by Imonarch View Post
    I ll try tomorow with both
    ok dont forget to share bro

I ll, i have already down my rank

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Will lower my power (not my rank) from 15K to as lowest i can will update this post about the result.

I am at Top500 in Arena and cannot even progress up to 8/15. I was at rank 15000s (with low power while reseting crusade) and was able to complete or 14/15.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    *important*

in case crusade is related to arena (which must probably be) ,

does the game calculates team rating + standing at the time you "restart" the crusade

or

by the time daily arena standing rewards are sent?

must be one of those 2 and i think its the 2nd one. ill try to test it though

Quote Originally Posted by Imonarch View Post
    I ll, i have already down my rank
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhilleus View Post
    Will lower my power (not my rank) from 15K to as lowest i can will update this post about the result.

I am at Top500 in Arena and cannot even progress up to 8/15. I was at rank 15000s (with low power while reseting crusade) and was able to complete or 14/15.
    Nice, thanks bro
    together we will solve this mystery lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kukuruku View Post
    *important*

in case crusade is related to arena (which must probably be) ,

does the game calculates team rating + standing at the time you "restart" the crusade

or

by the time daily arena standing rewards are sent?

must be one of those 2 and i think its the 2nd one. ill try to test it though
    Hmmm thats what we are trying to find out ...
    But i guess first one make more sense... More experiment needed

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    1-5 easy; 6-10 moderate; 11-15 your power/harder. Today I finished all waves. I cleared 11-15 with the following line up: merc. Dk, Chaplain, Old Curse, Medusa (Vengeance Spirit), Commando. Some days may feel harder due to synergies between heroes but I bet the opponents are based on your best team power...

So i drop my rank, and change my team power before reseting ( i have two reset )
    The first i go to the 8 and 11 on the second. I think it´s dépend on team synergie