Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Purple Admiral, Shallow, Savage one; Best tank.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Its because Purple Shallows got more strong skills tham brute. He has a stun and reduces armor.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Basti View Post
    Its because Purple Shallows got more strong skills tham brute. He has a stun and reduces armor.
    Man!, what I'm wonder is why people think Brute > Shallow before purple, Brute < Shallow after purple.

Shallow Keeper's 4th skill is not a magic, that makes him invincible, I upgrade that to max and he still die from 2nd wave of Chapter VII normal mission.

Brute's 4th skill also enhance his armor.

Why people think Brute < Shallow after purple. what is different before and after purple ????

Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    Well, shallows at 2 star already has more HP regen and energy regen than Brute. He also has higher armor and magic resistance, and his second skill reduces armor, and his ulti stuns. Brutes skills aren't impressive at all. How many stars does your shallows have?
    Only 2 stars. But how could some one earn 50 soul stones for Shallow Keeper while there is no place to buy them (I mean below VIP 10). So people think Shallow Keeper > Brute only when he is 3 stars ? That's hard.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Man!, what I'm wonder is why people think Brute > Shallow before purple, Brute < Shallow after purple.

Shallow Keeper's 4th skill is not a magic, that makes him invincible, I upgrade that to max and he still die from 2nd wave of Chapter VII normal mission.

Brute's 4th skill also enhance his armor.

Why people think Brute < Shallow after purple. what is different before and after purple ????
    lol, if you don't like him, swap shallows with war chief. You can't go wrong there.

Only 2 stars. But how could some one earn 50 soul stones for Shallow Keeper while there is no place to buy them (I mean below VIP 10). So people think Shallow Keeper > Brute only when he is 3 stars ? That's hard.
    Well, yes. A 2 star will have a hard time competing with a three stars.

Well its their opinions man. Gossips. Smthng like that. Haha. But for me their defense are just the same. The thing in shallow is he has more chance of survivality than brute because of his stuns/skills. It gives his teamates to a fast kill.

Yes. Go with war chief. Then add your shallows keeper. That would be great.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

New Guild shop option

With brute and shallow stones available in guild shop it'll be interesting to see how their respective power plays out. I'm suspecting many 3* shallows given how easy he is to procure. But 4* brute certainly sounds menacing!

I feel like these two were intentionally placed by ucool just to fuel the feud over best Tank discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by buchilala View Post
    With brute and shallow stones available in guild shop it'll be interesting to see how their respective power plays out. I'm suspecting many 3* shallows given how easy he is to procure. But 4* brute certainly sounds menacing!

I feel like these two were intentionally placed by ucool just to fuel the feud over best Tank discussion.
    It will take quite some time to gain guild points lol.

Quote Originally Posted by buchilala View Post

I thought you are kidding about Guild Shop. Each day I got 240 Guild Coins, How many days to collect 50 or 100 soul stones ? Months.

Let's do math...

I thought you are kidding about Guild Shop. Each day I got 240 Guild Coins, How many days to collect 50 or 100 soul stones ? Months.
    If all I get is 240/day in a 30 day month you'll get 7,200 guild coins. At 500/5 stones that gives you 70 stones. With 200 guild coins left over. In 1 month.

But wait there's variables!
    From raid rules: "All participants in raid battles will receive guild coins when instance is completed." How many? We'll know when someone completes one and posts.
    Plus don't forget stones from elite stages!

So no not monthes. Unless you're talking 5*s, (which wasn't my comment). But 50 shallow stones in a month seems easily doable, 100 for brute will be 1.5 monthes until we see the bonus coins from completions.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The Savage help me alot to get the 6th rank, despite my power is only 8k+ while enemies above 10k. He has high HP, high dmg and high critical chance; you can see him does a ~3k critical hit very often.
    But he need another tanker to make him stay alive to hit enemies. So I suggest you using both shallow and Savage!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    use shallow and warchief!

Quote Originally Posted by nyam View Post
    use shallow and warchief!
    I agree +1

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Question. What skills should be maxed for Brute (Blue+2) currently level 44?. I just got him with one gold chest today. TIA.