Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Promote - once and for all

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Promote - once and for all

    Hi,

    Once again I would like to ask a question about enchanting items before promotion. I didnt find any good answer. Someone said its worth others its pointless before purple etc. BUT WHY ??

    I made some tests and noticed that stats are rising. Please check my recalculations below. If they are wrong please correct me.

    ==================================
    Hero : Cleric
    Promotion : from Green+1 to Blue

    --CASE 1--
    AGI Growth : 2
    AGI : 104 + 16

    Items rising AGI:
    3
    5
    5
    -------
    13

    The first item was enchanted and had additional +3. So 13+3 = 16.
    After promotion AGI = 123

    123 ? Ok it means that enchantment was included, but what about AGI GRWOTH ??
    104 (base) + 16 (items + enchants) + 2 (AGI Growth) = 122

    --CASE 2--
    STR Growth : 1.2
    STR : 80 + 16

    Items rising STR:
    3
    5
    5
    -------
    13

    The first item was enchanted and had additional +3. So 13+3 = 16.
    After promotion STR = 99

    99 ? And once again WHY ? Looks like enchant was included but:
    80 (base) + 16 (items + enchants) + 1.2 (STR Growth) = 97.2

    --CASE 3--
    INT Growth : 3
    INT : 134 + 32

    Items rising INT:
    10
    3
    5
    6
    5
    -------
    29

    The first item was enchanted and had additional +3. So 29+3 = 32.
    After promotion INT = 169

    169 ? This is first case that gave me recalculations i expected:
    134 (base) + 32 (items + enchants) + 3 (INT Growth) = 169

    ==================================

    SUMMARY CASE 1/2/3 :
    Only case with INT gave me same result. With case 1 and 2 i'm so confused, and dont know how it is calculated. But each case confirms that ENCHANTED STATS ARE ADDED TO YOUR HERO STATS AFTER PROMOTION. If I made mistake, or if I have to take into account other factors please correct Me and My calculations.

    --Additional CASE 4 and 5--
    HP REG. : 120 + 30
    ENG REG. : 60 + 60

    HP REG had only one item that had +15 and +15 from enchantment. So 15+15=30
    ENG REG had two items +15 and +30. The second one was enchanted and was giving additional +15. So 15+30+15=60

    And now is fun : After promotion HP REG = 135 and ENG reg = 105. So it means in that case only base item stats were added in the calculation !! Perhaps it means that ONLY BASE STATS (AGI/STR/INT) CAN BE RISED FROM ENCHANTMENTS ??

    So this is the end. Im so confused and need help with that. Please check that and I will be grateful for any advice.
    Last edited by bzdury00; 09-29-2014 at 10:03 PM.

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by bzdury00 View Post
    Someone said its worth others its pointless before purple etc. BUT WHY ??
    It's not about the math dude, it's about the investment. In the mid levels of the game (25-45) the EXP/Gold rate its really low and the average player it's always lacking gold for skills upgrade so, enchanting isn't really a priority. Plus this, if you enchant gear before purple its probably that you will get purple in a couple of days so the investment in gold isn't worthwhile. After blue+2 you will have your gear enchanted for a week or even more so te investment will worth.

    that's all.

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by bzdury00 View Post
    Hi,

    Once again I would like to ask a question about enchanting items before promotion. I didnt find any good answer. Someone said its worth others its pointless before purple etc. BUT WHY ??
    Yes of course, your hero get more power when you enchant his/her items.
    But after you have promoted your hero all your enchanted items will disappear. --> You will get some Void Stuff as compensation
    This means, after you have promoted your hero you will have the same power, no matter if you have enchanted items before or without enchanted items.
    And this is also the reason why some people say, it useless. Because your level is increasing very high and it would be a waste of money when you start enchanting items only for 2 days until the next promotion of your hero. When you are pink you will stay there for a longer period of time. The rest of your thread seems no more import for me. Hope it's now more clear for you.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by arxs View Post
    yes of course, your hero get more power when you enchant his/her items.
    But after you have promoted your hero all your enchanted items will disappear. --> you will get some void stuff as compensation
    this means, after you have promoted your hero you will have the same power, no matter if you have enchanted items before or without enchanted items.
    And this is also the reason why some people say, it useless. Because your level is increasing very high and it would be a waste of money when you start enchanting items only for 2 days until the next promotion of your hero. When you are pink you will stay there for a longer period of time. The rest of your thread seems no more import for me. Hope it's now more clear for you.
    what he said
    so once and for all


    no

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    THX for all answers. But still I am confused...

    This means, after you have promoted your hero you will have the same power, no matter if you have enchanted items before or without enchanted items.
    Just look at my calculations, enchantment rise Your Base Stats (STR,AGI,INT). So after promotion u get all bonuses from enchantment. Check it out:

    For example I get a new char, and If I will be enchanting every single item on him and I will get him up to purple. I think I will have better stats on him then other player on the same chat who wasnt enchanting anything.
    So If we could compare two same heroes with the same lvl, the same stars and the same items My would be better dont You think ?

    I get Your point it requires a lot of money and other items to enchant. But if u consider long play wouldnt that be better for Your main chars ??
    Last edited by bzdury00; 09-30-2014 at 09:10 AM.

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by bzdury00 View Post
    THX for all answers. But still I am confused...



    Just look at my calculations, enchantment rise Your Base Stats (STR,AGI,INT). So after promotion u get all bonuses from enchantment. Check it out:

    For example I get a new char, and If I will be enchanting every single item on him and I will get him up to purple. I think I will have better stats on him then other player on the same chat who wasnt enchanting anything.
    So If we could compare two same heroes with the same lvl, the same stars and the same items My would be better dont You think ?

    I get Your point it requires a lot of money and other items to enchant. But if u consider long play wouldnt that be better for Your main chars ??
    The enchantment DOEST NOT raise your BASE STATS. The enchantment is returned to you in void dust form at a lower rate. But the gold is not returned.

    You promote a hero with/without enchanted items = SAME STATS AT NEXT LEVEL
    Last edited by irony; 09-30-2014 at 09:32 AM.

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    6
    You just don't understand the concept
    Let me give u an example: 2 situations:

    1) KK blue:
    strength 100
    agi 50
    int 30
    NO enchantment at all, base items additional (str: 10, agi, 10, int 10) => promote to KK blue+1 will grant u a KK blue + 1:
    str: 115 ( 100+ 10 + 5), agi 65 ( 50 + 10 + 5, int 45( 30 + 10 +5) ( the 5 points additional in every stats are some kind of bonus when u promote )

    2) KK blue:
    strength 100
    agi 50
    int 30
    All items enchantment, base items additional (str 10, agi 10, int 10), ENCHANTED ITEMS ADDITIONAL ( str 20, agi 20, int 20 ) => TOTAL ITEMS ADDITION: (str 30 int 30 agi 30) => promote to KK blue+1 will grant u a KK blue + 1:
    str: 115 ( 100+ 10 + 5), agi 65 ( 50 + 10 + 5, int 45( 30 + 10 +5)
    Hope that asolves ur question

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    The enchantment DOEST NOT raise your BASE STATS. The enchantment is returned to you in void dust form at a lower rate. But the gold is not returned.

    You promote a hero with/without enchanted items = SAME STATS AT NEXT LEVEL
    I know that enchantment is returned in void dust, and gold isnt.

    But I disagree with the SAME STATS AT NEXT LVL.

    Just do a check by yourself : You can see next to You STR two values one is ur current power and the second one (color Green) is value from your items. If You enchant items the green value is rising up.
    Enchant for example two items on the same stat - Let it be STR - the green value will rise. Then promote and check ur base stat after promotion. Green value (that is your bonus from items + ENCHANTMENS) will be sum up to your new base stat.

    Example
    1. STR 100 + 30 ( +0 enchantments)
    2. STR 100 + 36 ( +6 from enchantments )

    and lets say first after promote will give u base STR 132 and the second one STR 168. ( +2 added from STR Growth lvl by lvl)

    Am I wrong ? Just check ur stats before promotion and sum up everything.

  9. #9

    does maximizing enchant affects upon promotion?

    Hey there.... i also had the same questions...
    This is just an observation. When i began... i simply wanted to promote my heroes. Until i begin to realize that enchanting means a greater team...
    But when i compete... it seems that having the same level with same hero (ex double headed dragon) i tend to be late in executing the ultinate skill... it seems im slower than them... i am even higher at times... still i am slower...
    My analysis. It may be bec i was not enchanting in the beggining.
    I dont know guys. What do u think

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tddvisme View Post
    You just don't understand the concept
    Let me give u an example: 2 situations:

    1) KK blue:
    strength 100
    agi 50
    int 30
    NO enchantment at all, base items additional (str: 10, agi, 10, int 10) => promote to KK blue+1 will grant u a KK blue + 1:
    str: 115 ( 100+ 10 + 5), agi 65 ( 50 + 10 + 5, int 45( 30 + 10 +5) ( the 5 points additional in every stats are some kind of bonus when u promote )

    2) KK blue:
    strength 100
    agi 50
    int 30
    All items enchantment, base items additional (str 10, agi 10, int 10), ENCHANTED ITEMS ADDITIONAL ( str 20, agi 20, int 20 ) => TOTAL ITEMS ADDITION: (str 30 int 30 agi 30) => promote to KK blue+1 will grant u a KK blue + 1:
    str: 115 ( 100+ 10 + 5), agi 65 ( 50 + 10 + 5, int 45( 30 + 10 +5)
    Hope that asolves ur question
    its that simple!!!
    u are not slower probabky just interupted more by the OTHER heroes. just make two new account on two dif servers and promote a cleric or whatever one with one without enchantments
    soon as you get enchantment and you will see if you dont blv

  11. #11
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by magilassalvacion View Post
    Hey there.... i also had the same questions...
    This is just an observation. When i began... i simply wanted to promote my heroes. Until i begin to realize that enchanting means a greater team...
    But when i compete... it seems that having the same level with same hero (ex double headed dragon) i tend to be late in executing the ultinate skill... it seems im slower than them... i am even higher at times... still i am slower...
    My analysis. It may be bec i was not enchanting in the beggining.
    I dont know guys. What do u think
    Nope. I have always compared my heroes with others in guild camp who are of the same levels, same equipments and we always have the same stat points and same power. If what you said is the case then there should always be discrepancies between my stats and his stats because he cannot absolutely follow my enchant pattern 100%. Hence I don't think enchanting before promotion affect the hero at all.

    Regarding your case, your hero are late in executing US because your heroes give too much energy to your opponent. For example, Lunar Guardian normal attack deals strong AoE dmg but also gives your opponent energy, thus their energy bar fill up faster than yours and you lose out as a result. Thus you must take this into consideration when choosing your arena team.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •