Thread: Is there any way to use the same account on both IOS and Android devices?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Question Is there any way to use the same account on both IOS and Android devices?

I have an iPhone, and I also have a Nexus 7 2012 tablet.

When I play a game, I usually play it on both devices, depending on whether I have the tablet with me or not. In most games I can connect to Facebook and sync my profile across both device. And I use the same account on both.

In Heroes Charge there is no Facebook Connect on IOS, and even though I use the same email address in both the App Store and Google Play, Heroes Charge doesn't seem to be aware of the fact that I am the same user on both these devices. Is there any way to fix that? I would love to be able to play on my iPhone and continue in my Nexus 7 tablet.
    Last edited by radu1337; 09-29-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Same problem here... Can you guys fix it?

Did some more checking

I'm just going to bump the post up again mentioning that I've noticed Android clients can connect to Facebook. Meaning that, if IOS clients did the same, the problem would be solved.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Do you guys sometimes use the search?
    Actually the questions was asked more than ten times.
    There is no solution for it now and there will also no solution further on.

I'm glad you could enlighten us. Perhaps, since you are a master of the search function, you could link the topic where the uCool team announces there are no plans to sync accounts across platforms? Because I couldn't find it.