Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rollback and GG

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Rollback and GG

Hmmm let me think a little....

I got bug and get 40k diamonds
    I spent diamonds for Heroes and stones
    In mail with diamond reason for this gift was "we change price of diamond, so if u was so nice to pay more, we give u back some diamonds" - No strange bug at all

Ok next step - I keep about 12k diamonds for draw and so on
    I was about 6-7 in my server's ladder

ROLLBACK

I lost everything I get, also stone BOUGHT FROM ARENA POINTS AND CRUSADE POINTS, and get back 5k Diamonds.

OK, i can deal with it

But .... wonderful surprise ... who used diamonds for stamina boost (40k diamonds.... in stamina means something like 5 levels or more at lvl 48+), can keep their level and...... wonderful surprise 2 ... they get also the 5k diamonds...

So if I've used diamonds normally, I get a rollback and suck but If I Used them for LVL up.... I get no rollback and a prize too!!!

Now I'm around 30th in ladder and have no way to reach top player .... oh yeah, I can!!!! Just buy 400 of diamonds

If u make shit, clear it all and rollback server at a fix time with no bug...
    In this way u killed the server.
    IGN: Barbabianc4
    Server: Swordmaster
    Leader of DarkOnes - ID:3190

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    I'm sure the developer will take action on this sooner or later.
    All people including you who have used the glitch gems should be very happy that they still have access to their account.
    Bug using have been generally resulted into a permanent ban for users. But not at Hero Charge. So hold your horses and be happy you can still play.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbabianc4 View Post
    Hmmm let me think a little....

I got bug and get 40k diamonds
    I spent diamonds for Heroes and stones
    In mail with diamond reason for this gift was "we change price of diamond, so if u was so nice to pay more, we give u back some diamonds" - No strange bug at all

Ok next step - I keep about 12k diamonds for draw and so on
    I was about 6-7 in my server's ladder

ROLLBACK

I lost everything I get, also stone BOUGHT FROM ARENA POINTS AND CRUSADE POINTS, and get back 5k Diamonds.

OK, i can deal with it

But .... wonderful surprise ... who used diamonds for stamina boost (40k diamonds.... in stamina means something like 5 levels or more at lvl 48+), can keep their level and...... wonderful surprise 2 ... they get also the 5k diamonds...

So if I've used diamonds normally, I get a rollback and suck but If I Used them for LVL up.... I get no rollback and a prize too!!!

Now I'm around 30th in ladder and have no way to reach top player .... oh yeah, I can!!!! Just buy 400 of diamonds

If u make shit, clear it all and rollback server at a fix time with no bug...
    In this way u killed the server.
    Your claim is not valid. I bet your didn't use stamina recharge before hence your lvl is low as compare to top players.

Are you aware that that is a cap limit to use stamina recharge per day? At vip8, you can only recharge it 9 times and that is about 1k plus gems only. There is no way you can use 40k gems on stamina recharge.

And congrats in getting the free 5000 gems because you used the bug gems. I only got 200 gems as compensation and I didn't get any bug gems like you to play around with.

Oh by the way, I don't remember seeing you near ladder rank 6-7 at all. Hehe.

Top50

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Normaly a rollback means of the lvls as well not only the items

U can save Pic, so you can remember

Quote Originally Posted by Lex chong View Post
    Your claim is not valid. I bet your didn't use stamina recharge before hence your lvl is low as compare to top players.

Are you aware that that is a cap limit to use stamina recharge per day? At vip8, you can only recharge it 9 times and that is about 1k plus gems only. There is no way you can use 40k gems on stamina recharge.

And congrats in getting the free 5000 gems because you used the bug gems. I only got 200 gems as compensation and I didn't get any bug gems like you to play around with.

Oh by the way, I don't remember seeing you near ladder rank 6-7 at all. Hehe.

Top50
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6156.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	745

Maybe u should look better... no need to make deal with other top to share rank 1 and get diamonds or change server to get higher chances to be on top list... (funny you was in my guild, but don't remember eh?)

I'm Vip 12, I've used diamonds for raise up level as normal people do (generally 3 times at day) and yes I got compensation for a mistake I didn't make. (if u read my post instead making funny jokes, u can see that mail text with diamonds attach said that diamond are a compensation for lowering price of diamonds stock)

Anyway happy to see that u have time to make useless posts xD
    Have a nice day

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ArXs View Post
    I'm sure the developer will take action on this sooner or later.
    All people including you who have used the glitch gems should be very happy that they still have access to their account.
    Bug using have been generally resulted into a permanent ban for users. But not at Hero Charge. So hold your horses and be happy you can still play.

Wait wait wait.
    I get the bug too, i bought only a lot of 10x gold chests to raise my hero roster and evolution stones to let evolve them. I got rollbacked few hours later like everyone and I lost everything I gained with bugged gems.
    Now explain why i have to feel lucky to still play or why i have to be banned for a BUG that was created by official update and NOT by cheat, trainer or exploit.

You are just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbabianc4 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6156.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	745

Maybe u should look better... no need to make deal with other top to share rank 1 and get diamonds or change server to get higher chances to be on top list... (funny you was in my guild, but don't remember eh?)

I'm Vip 12, I've used diamonds for raise up level as normal people do (generally 3 times at day) and yes I got compensation for a mistake I didn't make. (if u read my post instead making funny jokes, u can see that mail text with diamonds attach said that diamond are a compensation for lowering price of diamonds stock)

Anyway happy to see that u have time to make useless posts xD
    Have a nice day
    I do remember you and indeed was from your guild but I don't see a need to acknowledge you as you are not a good host which I look up to hence I left.

I am not making deals with anyone because as of now, I'm already and always at the top. And we are actually helping guild mates to get to rank 1 therefore you might notice something. It's a pity I left your guild else I can help you to rank 1 too.

I'm surprised that you are VIP 12, apparently with your slow progress you did not fully utilize your VIP benefits. What a waste. Suggest you start in a new server, my friend.

Have fun playing. Cheers

And why are you posting an old screen shot that is more than one week? Adamchua already stopped playing hence we left Songlong for a new guild to raid.

It's funny to see the old screenshot. Haha. Thanks for making me laugh.

I do remember you and indeed was from your guild but I don't see a need to acknowledge you as you are not a good host which I look up to hence I left.

I am not making deals with anyone because as of now, I'm already and always at the top. And we are actually helping guild mates to get to rank 1 therefore you might notice something. It's a pity I left your guild else I can help you to rank 1 too.

I'm surprised that you are VIP 12, apparently with your slow progress you did not fully utilize your VIP benefits. What a waste. Suggest you start in a new server, my friend.

Have fun playing. Cheers
    As I said before, useless post and funny answer XD
    Btw u left cause u want create a top50 pro guild like u said in guild chat eheheheh (I hope plan is going well darling)

Anyway benefit for VIP 12 are in terms of Crusade, and Stones... so in what I'm wasting my benefits? O.o
    I don't need to waste gems, cause no need to be N1 for my e-penis... I just use enough to be in top 20 at least for getting gems and arena point... so what is your deal again?

I don't need to start in a new server like u did mate xD I'm zo zorry!

And why are you posting an old screen shot that is more than one week? Adamchua already stopped playing hence we left Songlong for a new guild to raid.

It's funny to see the old screenshot. Haha. Thanks for making me laugh.
    Posting an old ss cause I don't make daily screen mate...
    It was an old one that I keep for a good fight win...

Anyway u mada my day at least ^^ some fun from random troller is always welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero View Post
    Wait wait wait.
    I get the bug too, i bought only a lot of 10x gold chests to raise my hero roster and evolution stones to let evolve them. I got rollbacked few hours later like everyone and I lost everything I gained with bugged gems.
    Now explain why i have to feel lucky to still play or why i have to be banned for a BUG that was created by official update and NOT by cheat, trainer or exploit.

You are just ridiculous.
    You can find the answer is your text. "I bought only a lot of 10x gold chests" with glitch gems.
    Nothing more to add ...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ArXs View Post
    You can find the answer is your text. "I bought only a lot of 10x gold chests" with glitch gems.
    Nothing more to add ...
    and what about

I got rollbacked few hours later like everyone and I lost everything I gained with bugged gems.

????

And I'm sure if you received the extra bugged gems you also do the same.
    All I can see there is only envious kids that get angry because they didn't get the TEMPORARY LARGE AMOUNT OF GEMS, and cry for nothing just because all bugged gems were retired few hours later to everyone and screaming for ban just because they didn't get same temporary lucky than few people. I repeat, TEMPORARY, just because gems were retired to everyone me included.
    I'm not used cheats, i'm not using exploit, I'm not used trainers, I just claimed the bugged gems gived to me by game development because the bug.
    You are just a pathetic envy people. I Repeat Envy for nothing.
    But whatever, who cares.
    Last edited by Random Hero; 09-29-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Why being so upset sweetie?
    I only said you claimed the glitch gems, what you have validated, and its obvious that this is a kind of bug use.
    But doesn't matter. I only shared my experiences from other online games what would happen there.
    So try to gasp and keep calm

Banned Contributor Level 1
    I guess if I put a few 100 dollars in a free meaningless game I'd be crying about something stupid too?

Did developer make sure that all the people who got the bug gems were rolled back?

Did developer make sure that all the people who got the bug gems were rolled back? My friend got 15,000 gem from mail bug and nothing changed with him until now ?