Thread: About the rlts between Crusade Levels and Arena Rank

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

About the rlts between Crusade Levels and Arena Rank

Recently heard from some1 that the level of enemies in Crusade is related to the Arena Rank of ur acc (e.g: the higher your rank is, the tougher the enemies in Crusade will be)
    So, i just want to ask a question, the level of enemies in Crusade is related to the HISTORICAL HIGHEST ARENA RANK of you or the CURRENT ARENA RANK when u hit the restart button in crusade
    Just a small question, hope some1 will answer it thoroughly, thanks in advance

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I guess the computation uses or at least involves your highest rank attained. My rank 2 days ago was about 900, then I dropped it to 2000 yesterday and earlier this morning I was able to drop my rank to 14000 and for all those 3 days, my opponents in crusade has still been the same difficulty (in proportion with my level)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cirej12 View Post
    I guess the computation uses or at least involves your highest rank attained. My rank 2 days ago was about 900, then I dropped it to 2000 yesterday and earlier this morning I was able to drop my rank to 14000 and for all those 3 days, my opponents in crusade has still been the same difficulty (in proportion with my level)
    Thank you very much, perfect and useful answer
    Ok so this won't make any sense for me to try dropping down the Arena rank

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tddvisme View Post
    Thank you very much, perfect and useful answer
    Ok so this won't make any sense for me to try dropping down the Arena rank
    yeah.. good thing I was able to bring my rank back up in time for the arena rewards. guess the rule only applies to those who haven't reached any high rank at all.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

T

My highest rank is 153, now i am mostly in Top 500. i tested nearly all ranks, being at rank 30K, 20K, 10K, 2K and Top 1000.

After Crusade improved (a week or more ago as i remember), i figured out, it's not related to your Arena ranking right now. Of course it is still based on luck and you can face with really strong players at the beginning but don't forget, players are also improving their characters like you and we are facing with them.

I completed Crusade 4-5 times or stucked 13-14/15 mostly. They might change Crusade dynamics with new patch as i stopped 6/15 today but i need to test tomorrow also before decided.