Thread: About the Hero in Crusade/Arena Redeem Points

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

About the Hero in Crusade/Arena Redeem Points

im new to this game...im just asking about the hero.. such as (Wind Master and Warrior Monk) in Crusade/Arena Points

i purchase Wind Master in Crusade Redeem points and about 45 Soulstone...after the patch i couldnt find her and already replace by commando..

so what should i do?? i already got 45 soulstone of Wind Master....

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Unfortunately, the only way to collect further soul stones is by playing elite stages. But this will take ages :/

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ArXs View Post
    Unfortunately, the only way to collect further soul stones is by playing elite stages. But this will take ages :/

indeed i just waste it..

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ArXs View Post
    Oh my god, why they do this? Really now take ages only to unlock one new charachter, not mentioning evolution.... They must be kiddin
    This new update really destroyed this good game, I was pretty happy to see a free to play game with no extreme pay4win BS, and now they ruin everithin....
    I'm just sorry for all money I already spend on this game 30€+ for daily gems and promos.
    Plus i don't really like the new cosmetic upgrades on characters, I found the old ones better
    Last edited by Random Hero; 09-28-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The new character is extremely ugly. WM, LS, Ice Mage were cute in the last patch. But now....

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Totally agree with you. Leaves Shadow and Wind master are ugly and look too much alike each other.
    War Chief is ugly too, and Cleric without long blonde hair and moustache is so design anonymus. Admiral is the same luckly

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Where is my Young lady Emberstar? She old ages after a day... She suffers heart break or something??