Thread: Souls stones drop rate drasticaly reduced !

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Souls stones drop rate drasticaly reduced !

Just enjoyed the new patch.
    Have good parts and bad parts.
    One of the bad things is the elite stages soul stones drop rate, I got like 3 soul stones on 15 raids(180 stamina). In the old version we got for sure at least 1 soul stone per 3 same stages, most of the time in the first stage, sure, was an exploitable thing because most nonvip players played first time elite stage, got the soul stone, and farm on another stage.
    I am agree that kind of exploit must be eliminated, but now seems imposible to farm soul stons and in the same time do regular thing that require stamina.
    I can be agree with such a change, but you know, the older players got much advantages than the new guys.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    havent noticed this yet
    i tried raid3 on elite and got 2 soul stones
    maybe luck
    but i hope we get 1 soul stone at least like always otherwise no one can farm elite anymore for that

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    It's still same as before new patch. I just tried today and like any other days depends on luck but it's OK (sometimes drop 1st time, sometimes not).

I always try to hunt soulstones in 24h intervals for a hero. It works at least and i'll continue to use that tactic

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

around 37%, +/- %5

Here are my results:

The sample rate 3- or 6 are very few, but in total the 121 instance run dropped 45 souls, which is a 37%.

I think it is around 33%.

Patch 1.2 is now, Android client 1.2.3.46, oct 12 2014
    Used 6 to create this statistics, not 1.

level 40
    level 28
    level 18

level 40
    level 37
    level 18
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-12-2014 at 05:51 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    Here are my results:

The sample rate 3- or 6 are very few, but in total the 121 instance run dropped 45 souls, which is a 37%.

Used 6 or 7 free account to create this statistics, not 1.
    Wow... just wow...
    +1 for your dedication.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jambr0nk View Post
    Wow... just wow...
    +1 for your dedication.
    It is easy: I used a set of free stamina + nightly accumulated stamina. Took less then 10h.
    121/6 = 20 instance per account, which is 240 stamina / account. I had some team level upgrades, which gave staminas.

Take the mobil phone and take the tablet, both Android.
    Create 3-3 account on diff servers. I think I have in total 7 or 8, just one is level 1 marked as "LostAccount" if ucool want to restore my VIP account I have a room for they
    In rest run simultaneously the 2 devices.
    Stage 1 not need attention, no ulti used.
    Stage 2 if the tank has half HP than is a problem with team, gear, or spells. Need extra attention or next stage will fail or not 3 star.
    Stage 3 depends if a new stage or back with a few chapters. Here you can level up your new hero and the exp distributed to 5 he gots only him.

I made for myself to be sure about the "Ice Mage" costs. I want that one, but the offer it is one time in life: when you are new in a server ( create a new account) in the first 3 days need to purchase 4.99 to get 30 souls and need to have 50k to activate.
    For some good reasons old people doesn't use it explained in this thread.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-12-2014 at 03:04 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

what if farming

Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    Here are my results:

Used 6 to create this statistics, not 1.

level 40
    level 28
    level 18

level 40
    level 37
    level 18

Thanks for your facts.
    But, what if we do soul farming. Means right after we kill the primary boss in Elite, we decide whether or not to defeat (to have the soul).
    Then we battle again and again (losing 2 stam, of-course) until we have one.
    Are you sure the rate is still correct?

Thanks.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by tmtanhtuan View Post
    Thanks for your facts.
    But, what if we do soul farming. Means right after we kill the primary boss in Elite, we decide whether or not to defeat (to have the soul).

Thanks.
    almost 4month old thread bro and hero doesnt log into the forums anymore his Last Activity 12-15-2014 11:59 PM

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tmtanhtuan View Post
    Thanks for your facts.

Thanks.
    If you mean to retreat if the boss didn't drop SS, I think it won't work, did try couple time 2 months ago and they keep give me the same drop.