Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: On Several Issues in Heroes Charge 1.2

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Refund

I paid almost a thousand bucks and still this company hasnt given back my things.

I have contacted support a couple of times in the past, still same crappy response. You want to lose customers like this?

If yes, ok feel free.

Do not get me wrong, I love the game very much, it is fun but it is not fun anymore with people getting away with bugs and specially us (ingame bug purchasers) losing our stuff!,

This injustice which is one of your staffs fault and passing the damage to the purchasers, I along others will petition this through apple for a refund.

The reason i played this game is because i thought there was no unfair gameplays, now that there are a lot of unanswered game accounts that got away with it plus our lost items, gem purchases, soul stones, xp, EVERYTHING. We get an unfair disadvantage for this.

PLEASE i am going in front to plead that you guys review my account and give me back my lost items, xp, all my resets crusade points and arena points lost in that day. That is all im asking. Thank you.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    I just got an email with 100,000 gold and 200 gems.

Is this my compensation for losing around 50 Soul Stones and 7 Enchantments?

Refund

Same here. Do you think 100,000 gold and 200 gems is enough to compensate? WTF is wrong with the support here.

At 16th sever, any player had bug gem still have 7-15k gem and many 3* hero. What kind of rollback? I really want quit game now.

Some People does not effect with Gem Bug

Today I got compensation and I think that it's not unfair because some people got 5000 diamond for these bug and some people got remain monthly card. And today server give compensation for all player 200 diamond.

And I see some people told me that they got tons of diamond yesterday and today their account still have a tons of diamonds and a lots of 3 heroes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I don't find it fair abusers get 5k gems and regular people who didn't abuse said bugs got basically nothing. Way to tip the balance in this unbalanced game some more..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by d3koms View Post
    I don't find it fair abusers get 5k gems and regular people who didn't abuse said bugs got basically nothing. Way to tip the balance in this unbalanced game some more..
    The ones that abused the bug got their day of progress wiped. It's things like arena and crusade points even when earned legitimately. I was guilty at that myself, couldn't resist the greed on repeatedly clicking mail for more gems even when knowingly it's got to be a bug. And as a price to pay, I lost that day of progress. It's no big deal though, not the end of the world, I'll live. Ended up having $50 worth of gems as compensation which they didn't have to give us in my opinion because we're the ones that cheated the system.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    when the update day,
    i got bug when my crusade doesn't clear even i won the stage.
    already send email, and doesn't have any reply.

then people get bug from server, and then their got 5k gem.

this is just ......

my opinion just reset all server,
    make people play from beginning,
    but keep all the VIP level for all player.

or just forgot this "event",
    ignore it, and behave like nothing happen,
    so people can leave

So - will there be no compensation for players who bought gems early and spent at least 50% more than the ones who buy them now?

Can you confirm this?

As stated before, it's close to a 3k gem difference for a max gem purchase, meaning that new players who buy gems get an advantage to the ones who bought earlier.

I just want to know, cause I need to figure out what to do with this game (which I do like).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by minifetto View Post
    So - will there be no compensation for players who bought gems early and spent at least 50% more than the ones who buy them now?

Can you confirm this?

As stated before, it's close to a 3k gem difference for a max gem purchase, meaning that new players who buy gems get an advantage to the ones who bought earlier.

I just want to know, cause I need to figure out what to do with this game (which I do like).
    and if gems be more expensive after patch they should charge you for cost difference? I could guarantee you wouldnt get any compensation, since you get exactly amount of gems you paid for.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelf View Post
    The ones that abused the bug got their day of progress wiped. It's things like arena and crusade points even when earned legitimately. I was guilty at that myself, couldn't resist the greed on repeatedly clicking mail for more gems even when knowingly it's got to be a bug. And as a price to pay, I lost that day of progress. It's no big deal though, not the end of the world, I'll live. Ended up having $50 worth of gems as compensation which they didn't have to give us in my opinion because we're the ones that cheated the system.
    finaaly someone lucid

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelf View Post
    I got a lot more than a day of progress wiped. I got about a week of enchantments and Soul Stones wiped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    and if gems be more expensive after patch they should charge you for cost difference? I could guarantee you wouldnt get any compensation, since you get exactly amount of gems you paid for.
    Thank you for your deep insight. How would you feel as a new player if it had been the other way around? Like it was a fair game? I just want an official comment that all changera have been made so I know that what we have now is how it will be. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I just want the facts.

Thanks for listening.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by minifetto View Post
    Thank you for your deep insight. How would you feel as a new player if it had been the other way around? Like it was a fair game? I just want an official comment that all changera have been made so I know that what we have now is how it will be. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I just want the facts.

Thanks for listening.
    You also may want millions of dollars and foot massage from president, but you wouldnt get any of this including official comment because its all on same level of absurde.

You welcome.

Yes, getting an answer is similar to getting one million dollars, thank you for another comment full of your glorious wisdom.

Did you actually READ my last post? I want someone to say that there will be no more changes so that I can adapt. I dont care about your personal opinion just as you dont have to care about mine.

In my view it would make a lot more sense to compensate core paying customers for a change that hurts them compared to new players rather than people abusing a bug. Not in your opinion, fine, think what you like, bur dont tell me what I'm allowed to think please.