Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On Several Issues in Heroes Charge 1.2

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
    what about the bug that made heroes look so bad with new retarded skins? will it be fixed to previous skins?
    Its not bug man, thats the 1.2 Update
    By the way I hate the new hero skins too
    Wind master was sooo cute
    And now shes ugly as hell
    [INDONESIA] https://www.facebook.com/groups/heroeschargeindonesia/

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

turn off game while fixing.

Devs, now people who got many gems is having fun in game, and ppl like me is grinding and loosing preciouse time, becousr no refill, no stones from event, no stones from elite, cant level up and evolve heroes. We juat grind for 1 stamina every 6 min. Disapointing, just turn off server it will be best i think. Because people who dont get any gems even from daily 120 and cant even buy a packege of gems is loosing time and exp, u compense people who get 100k gems and having fun in game, but people who cant do nothing is having problems.

No refund yet

I've purchased the monthly gem package and only collected once before the patch. I've 29 days worth of gem till now un-returned.

@Ember please solve the problem as quickly as possible as i don't want to feel as if i was scammed. Of course, the game was fun but the compensation should be made as soon as possible.

It will be interesting to see what happens after the 'rollback'. How would the devs know whether they got all the accounts?

Please just roll back, then compensation later. We are doing nothing just wait for your roll back.

And i dont understand why compensate people who get extra gems only? How about those who didn't get anything? Is this fair?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Refund

Hey I am one of those that were rollbacked. But wtf? Support pls. I have 11k+ gems to begin with, aside from that i got 2590 from the card, + i purchased 99.99 dollars vip 11 which equivalents to 10900 gems + 19.99 which equivalents to 1980 gems. Where are they?? Aside from that i spent 500 arena points then reset for 10 poitns then another 500 today, it wasnt returned. My crusade points have been spent for 1k today as well.

PLEASE FIX OR REFUND ALL MY MONEY. DONT SCAM US when this is your fault to begin with. WE did nothing wrong.

same

Quote Originally Posted by Toncruz View Post
    Hey I am one of those that were rollbacked. But wtf? Support pls. I have 11k+ gems to begin with, aside from that i got 2590 from the card, + i purchased 99.99 dollars vip 11 which equivalents to 10900 gems + 19.99 which equivalents to 1980 gems. Where are they?? Aside from that i spent 500 arena points then reset for 10 poitns then another 500 today, it wasnt returned. My crusade points have been spent for 1k today as well.

PLEASE FIX OR REFUND ALL MY MONEY. DONT SCAM US when this is your fault to begin with. WE did nothing wrong.
    Same shit happened to me.

I lost the arena points/gems/crusade points, and didnt get the tokens / etc.

This is bullshit.

Thanks for the 5000 gems, but what about stamina i used to get soulstones/items I lost now? Also lost soulstones/items
    No trials, no time rift, no gold, no xp boosts, no skills ((

Angry

Omg. You rollback all soulstone i got from elite campaign
    Also you haven't RB the time rift/trials chances but take away the item i got From these.

And i played all those stage before you update to 1.2 !!!

If you RB why don't RB properly

Still no rollback/refund/compensation?
    Wtf dev...

rollback

They did a half-assed rollback and just completely fucked us over.

I lost arena/crusade points, but dont even have the soulstones i purchased/farmed for during this period, however, they gladly kept my stamina!

This is broken devs.

Your 5k gems doesnt make up for DAYS of work you took from us.

After rolled back... you just gave me back 3360 gems which is for 28 days, but I still have 45 days left zzz. And one more things... I just go to Rank 19 on pvp why don't u reset it?? Now I'm rank 31 but no more gem for it, i lost 600+gems from pvp. Please have a check on it. Thanks

Server 8
    IGN. : 4Ev3rZ
    Guild : TeamRocket
    GID : 8180
    Last edited by 4Ev3rZ; 09-28-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayu77 View Post
    Thanks for the 5000 gems, but what about stamina i used to get soulstones/items I lost now? Also lost soulstones/items
    No trials, no time rift, no gold, no xp boosts, no skills ((
    Had the bug too and i am really pissed by the rollback!!!!
    If you are doing something like that, do it all the way right and dont screw us over for your mistake!!!
    No matter how much gems you give it wont bring us today's day back
    Big successful companies like Blizzard dont do these retarded rerolls when they screw things up they just leave the players as they are and admit the mistake.

1. I lost gold and items from Crusader (i cant get those items with gems)
    2. I upgraded gear for new heroes (i cant get the items i spent for the upgrades with gems)
    3. Trials/Rifts/Arenas done... (cant make those again with gems)
    4. Spent most of my cheese 90 pieces to lvl up new heroes (didnt roll back)
    5. Spent like 2 million on new heroes skills, also didnt roll back (and you need more than 5k gems for that alone)
    6. There might be something else but i might be missing it.

It makes me want to throw the game away, seriously
    Just roll back everyone to make it fair and "balanced"!!!

Server: Emberstar (3)
    Guild:Liberty (404)
    Name: Quasaraj
    ID:1144520
    Last edited by QuasaraJ; 09-28-2014 at 01:18 PM. Reason: didnt add the name

Refund

if you decided to rollback give us EVERYTHING BACK please, aside from our gem purchases and vip card remaining, give us our stamina, skill points, xp, souls, items, salvages, arena and crusade points. We are already screwed with wasting time and effort and convenience at your disposal. If you cant maybe you can refund everything from the start. You arent giving the service that you are promising!