Thread: I'm SHOCKED and DISAPPOINTED

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

I'm SHOCKED and DISAPPOINTED

I spent a total of around 500 USD a couple days ago to buy gems and got myself to VIP 11, and i got around 3000+ bones gems (Around 4.5k in total) for each $100 pack i bought (i bought 4 $99 packs and the rest $50, $20s. BUt on the update today, the price has changed to almost 11k gems per $99 package.....

I'm really shocked and disappointed right now and feel like I have been cheated.

It would be great if you guys do something to the people who bought the gems couple days before the update or something to compensate for our loss. I'm very frustrated right now as I thought the gems were overpriced before this update (but i bought them anyways). However, its even more frustrating knowing that someone else can just pay the same amount that i paid and get almost 3 times as much......

and wtf, newer server get more gems per pack too.... I'm sorry but this is messed up

p/s I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but i'm just gonna post it anyways, hoping that any of the admins would be able to see this.
    Last edited by ptrantrian; 09-28-2014 at 04:19 AM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    this doesnt make sense to me this happens always

you buy this stuff today and tomorrow it is 40% off

so what? its offer and demand law---

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I bought most of the 1 time offer bundles before this sale, so that is a bit sad.

I thought the sale was starting October 1st, though. This IS the sale price, right? It's not going to go down even further on October 1st? If it's not going down any more, I may spend $10 and get another 15 commando stones.

They announced there will be a sale this weekend so should've waited

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrantrian View Post
    I spent a total of around 500 USD a couple days ago to buy gems and got myself to VIP 11, and i got around 3000+ bones gems (Around 4.5k in total) for each $100 pack i bought (i bought 4 $99 packs and the rest $50, $20s. BUt on the update today, the price has changed to almost 11k gems per $99 package.....

I'm really shocked and disappointed right now and feel like I have been cheated.

It would be great if you guys do something to the people who bought the gems couple days before the update or something to compensate for our loss. I'm very frustrated right now as I thought the gems were overpriced before this update (but i bought them anyways). However, its even more frustrating knowing that someone else can just pay the same amount that i paid and get almost 3 times as much......

and wtf, newer server get more gems per pack too.... I'm sorry but this is messed up

p/s I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but i'm just gonna post it anyways, hoping that any of the admins would be able to see this.
    Dear Leader,
    I feel sorry at your case. But this is a limited time event that the price will be changed back when the event ends. I will try report your case to our operation team. Thank you for your support to Heroes Charge.

Best Regards
    Betty

Last edited by ucool_bbs; 09-28-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrantrian View Post

bro, you should read announcement. they said its gonna be promotion this weekend then should wait ler =.=