Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 117

Thread: How do you feel about v1.2 update?

  1. #76
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Feeling bummed about the cheaper gems due to buying so many before the update...

    There needs to be compensation for people that supported the game in the beginning.

  2. #77
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    7

    hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by EphanBajep View Post
    yeah, that was pain for me too..

    with new update, you can get VIP 13 with only $400, and how much gems you will get?
    41k gems!!

    compare with old update, that just only give you VIP 10, and 12k gems total..

    old players who already take a part supporting this game from beginning doesn't have any compensation for purchased packages?

    I think you're confusing yourself, this time round, the promotion gives bonus gems upon purchasing gems, but the VIP progression count towards raising the VIP level is the same, for e.g. it is still 3000 for purchasing 99usd package.

    Yes, I myself have purchased gems in the past without these gem bonuses that they are having now and I'm already VIP 13, it will definitely be nice but not mandatory if ucool decides to reward us VIP players whom have been supporting them thus far. (As there will always be better promotion as we play the game and it is impossible for ucool to keep compensating players for having good promotions? It's like in this case they wouldn't want to come up with better promotion since all the player are asking for compensation? Hope it make senses to you.)

    Hope that clears your doubt, cheers.
    Last edited by Zevio; 09-29-2014 at 04:16 AM. Reason: changes
    IGN: Zevio

    Server 8 - Guild: Immortal - SG Guild

  3. #78

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    No compensation?

    So u dont compensate for those vip like myself who spent almost 1000$ before u increase the bonus? Well if i dont see somwthing to be done! I can warranty ill spend money somewhere else! The choice is urs keep ur vip customers who pay ur bill or fuk up ur game

  4. #79
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    7

    New guild raid suggestion

    The new guild raid is fun. It's nice to have something to do with guildies like this tag team combat system to progress through. 2 daily attempts is good, but any chance on adding extra chances for higher vip ranks? I started playing about a month ago and already spent $200 for vip 8, and these new prices are very tempting for me to get more. And I'm the type that pretty much never spend anything on these mobile games.

  5. #80
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    Srsly, can you tell us if the change of skins was a matter of copyrights? We all want old hero skins, please?

  6. #81
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7

    YOU should take care that the bug issue, its gonna be never happening again

    YOU should take care that like the bug issue after update, gonna be never happening again.

  7. #82
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    It's safe now to purchase monthly card?

  8. #83
    Banned Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by josephkewl View Post
    Feeling bummed about the cheaper gems due to buying so many before the update...

    There needs to be compensation for people that supported the game in the beginning.
    seriously, need compensation to make me feel better,

    every time i go to sales section, it make me feel pain!
    i bought a lot of gem before your update, and why you didn't notice us that you will make a major update with your gem packages too??

    if you want to make other player that hasn't support your game to make them support you by buy your cheaper and newer packages, its fine!
    but please don't ever forget old VIP member guys.. please understand us,

    your new packages is about 340% cheaper than the old one!
    from 3000 gems become 10300 gems benefit!! this is very ridiculous!

    for me old VIP member, it's very disappointing if there is no small compensation to us.
    we already support you from beginning, and with your new gem packages, i don't have any happy feeling to enjoy this update, just feel cheated...
    sad...

  9. #84
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    It's safe now to purchase monthly card?
    Yes you can do it without any doubt.
    I purchased my monthly card yesterday. All went fine.
    I hope that there will be no more billing issues caused by a bug during the payment process.

  10. #85
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by EphanBajep View Post
    seriously, need compensation to make me feel better,

    every time i go to sales section, it make me feel pain!
    i bought a lot of gem before your update, and why you didn't notice us that you will make a major update with your gem packages too??

    if you want to make other player that hasn't support your game to make them support you by buy your cheaper and newer packages, its fine!
    but please don't ever forget old VIP member guys.. please understand us,

    your new packages is about 340% cheaper than the old one!
    from 3000 gems become 10300 gems benefit!! this is very ridiculous!

    for me old VIP member, it's very disappointing if there is no small compensation to us.
    we already support you from beginning, and with your new gem packages, i don't have any happy feeling to enjoy this update, just feel cheated...
    sad...
    It sound's a litte bit strange when you claiming for a compensation.
    I always think about the situation when you buying a product in supermarket.
    If the product price decrease do you claim for a compensation? That's business. no more, no less!

  11. #86
    Banned Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ArXs View Post
    It sound's a litte bit strange when you claiming for a compensation.
    I always think about the situation when you buying a product in supermarket.
    If the product price decrease do you claim for a compensation? That's business. no more, no less!
    but i never see any goods/stuffs in this world that have price adjustment over 200% instantly!

    first time i saw in this world is in Heroes Charge IAP that offered to me. its adjustment reach 340% without notice!

    impressive!
    you just break world record..
    thanks ucool..

  12. #87
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    What's more funny about this post is ppl who spent 1k+ $ on a mobile game is now complaining. Dude if u spent 1k$ on a mobile game like this either u're sick and then shame on u idiot, either u're so full of money u should not give any damn fuck about having spent 1k$.

    So no reason really.


    Lets go back to what really matters: HEROES SKIN. Bring back the goddamn old ones.

  13. #88

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    about Guild raid

    I think you should balance the power of bosses to suit with each Guilds power. Now it takes like forever for my guild members to finish 1 stage.

  14. #89
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by okai3704 View Post
    I think you should balance the power of bosses to suit with each Guilds power. Now it takes like forever for my guild members to finish 1 stage.
    It is the same situation where individual cannot clear certain instance in the map.
    The game cannot cater for those who fail. My guild finds it difficult too...well...keep on growing. : D

  15. #90
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EphanBajep View Post
    seriously, need compensation to make me feel better,

    every time i go to sales section, it make me feel pain!
    i bought a lot of gem before your update, and why you didn't notice us that you will make a major update with your gem packages too??

    if you want to make other player that hasn't support your game to make them support you by buy your cheaper and newer packages, its fine!
    but please don't ever forget old VIP member guys.. please understand us,

    your new packages is about 340% cheaper than the old one!
    from 3000 gems become 10300 gems benefit!! this is very ridiculous!

    for me old VIP member, it's very disappointing if there is no small compensation to us.
    we already support you from beginning, and with your new gem packages, i don't have any happy feeling to enjoy this update, just feel cheated...
    sad...
    You are calculating very wrong! The 10300 gems are including the bonus gems (Guess you are VIP Level 10 , 70% Bonus gems => 2100 Bonus Gems)
    With the old prices you got 6600 Gems at the level. So the difference is 3700 gems which equals nearly 56% and NOT 340%.
    Learn maths.

    Greets

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •