Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 5 Basic Understanding of the game Everyone should have

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Im starting a very slow process of revising my posts.

I will be glad to hear imput from trusted and proved players.

With this one in particular in particular as of today 12-11-2014, i have fixed the third item because it talked about about the relation betwwen arena rank and crusade, wich by now altough we still dont know the exact mechanic but theres no direct link as once me and others believed.
    yes, i was wrong about that (haters rejoice) HOWEVER the spirit of that topic remains, crusade should be your first focus.

i dont see OTHER changes. if anyone wanna debate about this one, please post it here and i will be glad to discuss it.
    The theory is that Crusade is based on your Team Power ranking on the ranking board, which isn't directly connected to your Arena rank. It's just the power of your top 5 heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

rola what would you do?

i got
    WM 3 stars
    commando 3 stars
    mystic 3 stars
    old curse 3 stars
    shadow leaf soon 3
    ASapper **
    frost mage **
    WC **
    machinist*
    chaplain *
    bear W ***
    ice mage **
    SK *
    Master mage ***
    and more that i dont use all above are purple im lvl 56 most are maxed

i often use mystic commando leaf OC and WC

do you have a better setup or advice?

how about having rewards on guild how can you have those?

Tips for Crusade:
    1. paying attention to first 3 waves to have you team energy well setup. Sometimes, you may face a stronger team at 2nd or 3rd waves, so careful setting up even first wave is needed to make sure you can go 15/15 on every Crusade.
    2. if you find you are losing too much for a wave, retreat before the battle end. No thing from battle will be saved if it doesn't finished. So you can try as many times as you want finding the best way to minimizing cost of getting over a wave.

* 2nd point is kind of gaming with the system. I don't know if it will be changed in the future but take advantage of it as much as you can now
    Last edited by Sinhn; 02-22-2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: grammar

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinhn View Post
    * 2nd point is kind of gaming with the system. I don't know if it will be changed in the future but take advantage of it as much as you can now
    It was possible from the very beginning, but at the start you had to quickly stop the app to restart a stage - they built in the retreat option later. So i guess it's safe to say the won't take it away.