Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The orders have been so downgraded

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

The orders have been so downgraded

Ok Evony what are you doing, Took all our saved Epics to do major upgrades away ...Gave us Epic that are worth less then some basics ...made common and uncommon so expensive to complete no one will. Those that gem-ed up their uncommon to epics lost the gems when they lost the epics...Couldn't you grandfathered the saved epics so people didn't lose them and the hope for the upgrade it could have done.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Agreed BluesLady but as long as people keep on spending i dont think evony really care on what they keep fuking up.

Basic orders that require lanterns and 11 stars? uncommon orders that only return 2k or each resource and 300 credits? Really?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I just can't see doing orders now. They're waaaaay too expensive. Unless the number of credits needed for spell upgrades gets LOTS more reasonable ... my generals are going to have to work with what they've got.

Man, do I wish I hadn't just spent a bunch of money buying bubbles so I could go out of town. Come back to find that things are worse than they would have been if I'd asked everybody to hit me 24/7 ... and that protection money was TOTALLY wasted.

Not another penny.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <ELY>Jonathan View Post

Not another penny.
    That was my decision after the sparty downgrade and I stuck to it! I was so tempted to spend a few hundred the other day and now after this patch I thank God I didn't lol

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Your development vision for us is so crazy. What was your vision ? To take away any reason to do orders ? There has to be some reward somewhere for us to continue playing this game. I don't see any reward any place no how. Your throne city can not be reached. Your match play gives me nothing. Your buildings can't be built with the
    resource decorations which take half the resource. Your not getting any money from me.

Quote Originally Posted by <RHN>killtwitter View Post
    Your throne city can not be reached. .
    The throne was taken on 1st realm.

I won't be doing any orders now too expensive to make the troop Epics are not epic anymore no reason to keep them uncommon ask for too many medals*(14 get real that is more than 4 matches + cost of troops) I may do some basic until you downgrade them .

BTW Toxic you should have made a new thread in discussion for your post it isn't about orders. +

Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>BluesLady View Post
    I won't be doing any orders now too expensive to make the troop Epics are not epic anymore no reason to keep them uncommon ask for too many medals*(14 get real that is more than 4 matches + cost of troops) I may do some basic until you downgrade them .

BTW Toxic you should have made a new thread in discussion for your post it isn't about orders. +
    BTW Other posts were not only about orders either. I chose to point out that a poster was mistaken about a point they made about the throne being unreachable. It is not. Two realms have taken it now.

As far as orders, it seems they were created to get credits for spells,and anything else they contained was a bonus. I do agree that it was better the old way as that is how I was building my walls.

That was on of many things said Toxic in Killtwiter's post but who really cares Orders are stupid now and they should at least return the resources used to create them they made it a mess. I for one will not do another order no reason to do so, can't use the credits after you have used the souls they gave you too hard to get 160 more for level 4 ...They have almost made it impossible to play and have fun doing so
    Last edited by <TEK>BluesLady; 06-04-2014 at 10:49 AM.

They cant fix orders to not fail constantly, so their correction is to make them not worth doing. Typical Evologic.

Got an EPIC order today for 32K coins and goods ? What a laugh Ucool ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    orders are still glitching too. Try and fill an order it fails then I must hold my breath hoping to avoid disaster as I refresh my browser.

lame....

Give it a rest. Ok Toxic so you have done the impossible. Take your right hand and pat yourself on the back. Do you think you have made your point ? This is about orders too and I don't see you saying anything about that ?

Quote Originally Posted by <RHN>killtwitter View Post
    Give it a rest. Ok Toxic so you have done the impossible. Take your right hand and pat yourself on the back. Do you think you have made your point ? This is about orders too and I don't see you saying anything about that ?
    It was in answer to someone posting it could not be done. Read up. ; ) The throne has been taken and it can be done.