Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mega Update Patch Notes!

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Mega Update Patch Notes!

Dear Leaders,

Heroes Charge will be updated to version 1.2. The new version is waiting for Appstore Approval and is expected to come out by this weekend. This is the first massive update! Patch notes that you should know are as below(A little different from the earlier preview notes):

Greatest Purchase Promotion Ever:
    - Reduced the price of Monthly Card. It will only cost 2.99 USD instead of the original 4.99.
    - Much much more Bonus Gems for each payment option.
    And this promotion will last one month From October until November.

New Heroes:
    - The Frost Mage: From the middle line, she can deal AoE magic damage and protect her allies with armor enhancement.
    - The Arcane Sapper: Front line assassin who is trained to hunt for Mages. This hero is skilled in burning Mage’s energy and resisting any incoming magic damage.
    - The Tusked Storm: Middle line agile hero, who is able to attack from a distance or up close and deals massive physical damage.
    - The Death Mage: Middle line Mage, who has mastery of dark magic and abilities of regeneration.

New Features:
    - Raid Instances: The Development Team learned from our leaders about the stamina concern, here is the first attempt on fixing it! Raid more challenged Instances with your fellow guildmates to get excellent items and Guild Coins. What’s more, this feature does not require stamina at all!
    - Guild Shop: A shop opened at your own Guild where you can buy Hero Soul Stones and items with Guild Coins.
    - Martial Merchant: If you have a 5 Star Hero and 20 more of the Hero’s Soul Stones, you can exchange the Hero's Soul Stones with Swordmaster’s Soul Stones at this shop. It gives you a chance to unlock this feature when you complete any of Chapter Stages.

Art Improvements
    - Significant improvements on some Heroes appearance.
    - Several sound effects improvements and Heroes voice-over as you battle.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed a bug that sometimes a purchase order cannot be successfully delivered to the game account.
    - Optimized the server stability.
    - Hundreds of other bug fixes and improvements.

Remember to get in a guild so you can enjoy the brand new area that is unlocked! Earn high level loot and guild coins, shop in your guild store and as always please let me know if there is further things we can do to make your experience the best.

Best Regards,

Ember
    Last edited by Ember; 09-27-2014 at 07:36 AM. Reason: change

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Mega Update Patch Notes!

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Heroes Charge will be updated to version 1.2. The new version is waiting for Appstore Approval and is expected to come out by this weekend. This is the first massive update! Patch notes that you should know are as below(A little different from the earlier preview notes):

- Reduced the price of Monthly Card. It will only cost 2.99 USD instead of the original 4.99.

New Heroes:
    - The Frost Mage: From the middle line, she can deal AoE magic damage and protect her allies with armor enhancement.
    - The Arcane Sapper: Front line assassin who is trained to hunt for Mages. This hero is skilled in burning Mage’s energy and resisting any incoming magic damage.
    - The Tusked Storm: Middle line agile hero, who is able to attack from a distance or up close and deals massive physical damage.
    - The Death Mage: Middle line Mage, who has mastery of dark magic and abilities of regeneration.

New Features:
    - Raid Instances: The Development Team learned from our leaders about the stamina concern, here is the first attempt on fixing it! Raid more challenged Instances with your fellow guildmates to get excellent items and Guild Coins. What’s more, this feature does not require stamina at all!
    - Guild Shop: A shop opened at your own Guild where you can buy Hero Soul Stones and items with Guild Coins.
    - Martial Merchant: If you have a 5 Star Hero and 20 more of the Hero’s Soul Stones, you can exchange the Hero's Soul Stones with Swordmaster’s Soul Stones at this shop. It gives you a chance to unlock this feature when you complete any of Chapter Stages.

Art Improvements

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed a bug that sometimes a purchase order cannot be successfully delivered to the game account.

Remember to get in a guild so you can enjoy the brand new area that is unlocked! Earn high level loot and guild coins, shop in your guild store and as always please let me know if there is further things we can do to make your experience the best.

Best Regards,

Ember
    Hi Ember,

I just wanna say: Wow! Thanks to everyone who are involved in this game! I hope I would be one of You one day, too.

Stay strong...

nuthin

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear Leaders,

New Heroes:

New Features:

Art Improvements

Bug Fixes

Best Regards,

Ember
    i cant top-up in itunes cuz in our country paypal has been removed for adding funds in itunes

please allow us to top-up directly to ur website using paypal

thank you

i dont want to miss this promo

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mert's Avatar

Nice

Awesome! I was waiting for raids!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Dear Leaders,

Dear Ember, will October bring new heroes we can buy in arena/crusade/sign?

Great news, looking forward for update and this is really great game!

Unhappy

Dear Leaders,

New Heroes:

New Features:

Art Improvements

Bug Fixes

Best Regards,

Ember
    When is the update for android?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Oh so you reduce monthly price?
    Aaaandd i already bought monthly and some gems
    shouldnt you give bonus or something?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vallery View Post
    Oh so you reduce monthly price?
    Aaaandd i already bought monthly and some gems
    shouldnt you give bonus or something?
    This promotion is available until November. Your monthly card will expire before so you able to make us of it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Overthrown's Avatar
    What does "much much more bonus gems" mean in numbers?
    Character: Overthrown
    Server: Chaplain

Highest Arena Rank: 19

i hope the undying crusade will be fixed with this update. It's sick how much bonus I got from it.. oh wait..

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    this is strange...
    just few minutes ago heroes charge icon change in google play and there was an update option. i thought it would be the mega patch and i did the update. but when i tried it there was no changes and i check the version isn,t 1.2. is there something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by komikboy View Post
    this is strange...
    just few minutes ago heroes charge icon change in google play and there was an update option. i thought it would be the mega patch and i did the update. but when i tried it there was no changes and i check the version isn,t 1.2. is there something wrong?
    There was an small update to game version 1.1.11.40 without any significant changes one or two days ago. The only difference I have realised is the new button for Raid when you want to play a campaign.

Account

Hello,

Does someone know if the id/account is linked to gamecenter on ios? In a few days im gonna use a new phone and i really hope that i can transfer my current account to my new phone. Since i tried logging in with a 2nd ios account hoping to make a 2nd heroes charge id it still went to my 1st id. Is there a way to transfer my current account to my new phone? Pls help me. Dont wanna take 2nd phone with me to play heroes :P thnx in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokko View Post
    Hello,

Does someone know if the id/account is linked to gamecenter on ios? In a few days im gonna use a new phone and i really hope that i can transfer my current account to my new phone. Since i tried logging in with a 2nd ios account hoping to make a 2nd heroes charge id it still went to my 1st id. Is there a way to transfer my current account to my new phone? Pls help me. Dont wanna take 2nd phone with me to play heroes :P thnx in advance!
    Don't worry! You only have to use the same Apple ID as before and then your game will be synchronised.