Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mega Update Patch Notes!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ArXs View Post
    Don't worry! You only have to use the same Apple ID as before and then your game will be synchronised.
    Thnx for ur quick response ArXS! Thank god! But does that mean i can't make a 2nd account? Even if transferred my 1st account to my new phone and log in with another ios account on my current phone? Since i tried it and it still went to my main account ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Heroes Charge will be updated to version 1.2. The new version is waiting for Appstore Approval and is expected to come out by this weekend. This is the first massive update! Patch notes that you should know are as below(A little different from the earlier preview notes):

Greatest Purchase Promotion Ever:
    - Reduced the price of Monthly Card. It will only cost 2.99 USD instead of the original 4.99.
    - Much much more Bonus Gems for each payment option.
    And this promotion will last one month From October until November.

New Heroes:
    - The Frost Mage: From the middle line, she can deal AoE magic damage and protect her allies with armor enhancement.
    - The Arcane Sapper: Front line assassin who is trained to hunt for Mages. This hero is skilled in burning Mage’s energy and resisting any incoming magic damage.
    - The Tusked Storm: Middle line agile hero, who is able to attack from a distance or up close and deals massive physical damage.
    - The Death Mage: Middle line Mage, who has mastery of dark magic and abilities of regeneration.

New Features:
    - Raid Instances: The Development Team learned from our leaders about the stamina concern, here is the first attempt on fixing it! Raid more challenged Instances with your fellow guildmates to get excellent items and Guild Coins. What’s more, this feature does not require stamina at all!
    - Guild Shop: A shop opened at your own Guild where you can buy Hero Soul Stones and items with Guild Coins.
    - Martial Merchant: If you have a 5 Star Hero and 20 more of the Hero’s Soul Stones, you can exchange the Hero's Soul Stones with Swordmaster’s Soul Stones at this shop. It gives you a chance to unlock this feature when you complete any of Chapter Stages.

Art Improvements
    - Significant improvements on some Heroes appearance.
    - Several sound effects improvements and Heroes voice-over as you battle.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed a bug that sometimes a purchase order cannot be successfully delivered to the game account.
    - Optimized the server stability.
    - Hundreds of other bug fixes and improvements.

Remember to get in a guild so you can enjoy the brand new area that is unlocked! Earn high level loot and guild coins, shop in your guild store and as always please let me know if there is further things we can do to make your experience the best.

Best Regards,

Ember

I hope no more bug
    Server 16
    IGN. : ucokkocok
    Guild : GarudaHC
    GID : 11850

Thanks before

I Love my job

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

guild promotions

I noticed this new feature. What is the point of promoting guild members? Are there any advantages to it for them? Orto the host?

guild mail.

I would like a way to talk to an individual person in the guild. Whether it's from mail or private message. Mail would be ideal. As a guild leader this would help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I noticed this new feature. What is the point of promoting guild members? Are there any advantages to it for them? Orto the host?
    No benefits, but good to have admin(S)?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post

Art Improvements
    - Significant improvements on some Heroes appearance.
    No improvements, they look like shit now. Looked way better before. Stick them to Warcraft, it's your strenght point in recruiting new players. I started this game cos heroes looked like Warcraft, now I'm staying because it's a nice game, but still I would have never tried it with these new heroes. (and I'm not the only one)

Seriously, go back to previous hero skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
    No improvements, they look like shit now. Looked way better before. Stick them to Warcraft, it's your strenght point in recruiting new players. I started this game cos heroes looked like Warcraft, now I'm staying because it's a nice game, but still I would have never tried it with these new heroes. (and I'm not the only one)

Seriously, go back to previous hero skins.
    Totally agree

The only one good thing I get from this update is that the Mercenary income rate increase and some "challenge" at raid instance. However two times per day is just nonsense.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dreammonkey View Post
    The only one good thing I get from this update is that the Mercenary income rate increase and some "challenge" at raid instance. However two times per day is just nonsense.
    I think you are able to play more than two times a day. But your guild leader has to reset the Raid Instance by consuming guild activity points.
    It's mentioned in the Rules for Raid Instances. Anybody can confirm that it works?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Game just updated to ver 1.2.0.81

Could you please inform what is new in this update ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akhilleus View Post
    Game just updated to ver 1.2.0.81

Could you please inform what is new in this update ?
    I would like to know also. What's in this 4.1mb update?
    IGN: Cell - Level 7x
    Server: 1 Cleric
    Guild: Terror (Guild ID-2)(Guild Leader)

Hey,

just had a 4,2 mb zpdate but cant find anything about?!

greetz

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok82 View Post
    Hey,

just had a 4,2 mb zpdate but cant find anything about?!

greetz
    I think these are only some bug fixes like problems with paying.
    No significant game updates

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ArXs View Post
    I think these are only some bug fixes like problems with paying.
    No significant game updates
    Just got this update too, it probably is small bug fixes but still would be nice if they gave us info on what's going on!