Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF???? Player used goods???

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Angry WTF???? Player used goods???

SO I am hitting someone and start the battle and it says they have over 200k goods. Then when I destroy them it says something like player only has 90k goods available!!! WTF????? I wasted all my troops hitting someone and it doesn't give me the resources it says they have???? There is something very wrong about that!!!!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yeah, that's playing a little dirty there. How can you let us start an attack saying we can take an amount of goods and gold, and then at the very end, a popup saying "OOps, they only have this much!" come up? I mean, I understand cutting down on the exploiting resources, but that's not fair to go after someone who robbed you and they can spend it while you're plundering it back and you get nothing.

Yeah it is ridiculous!!!!!! Really ruins the game if you cant get the resources you set out to get.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    new patch blows balls
    Last edited by <F-U>Isner; 05-31-2014 at 03:24 AM.

Before you assume something you have no idea about and spew hate..... figure out what you are talking about!!! Just cause there was over 200k goods in the city, which is what I was after to build more troops!! Doesn't mean I was using some glitch! I got the 40k gold that was in the city so it wasn't a worry! Wait till you send at a match and it happens to you!!!!! You will be pizzed too!!!

Plus if you think this is gonna solve the exploitation and use of alts you are very very wrong my friend!!! This will stop those that only have one alt and make them start many many more! You are at the beginning stages of age 1 with this "upgrade"!

I personally am over doing anything like that anymore! I do not have enough time nor CPU power to back anything of that nature but it will stop my spending!

Plus if your hitting someone with a sign that says "if you destroy me you get x amount of resources" and then dont get them it destroys the basic fundamentals of the game! Not a good idea! I understand if you get 100s of thousands with only 5% destruction (although I have done that fair and square in matches too) maybe they can find an algorithm that only punishes if you get low % and not if you get full 100% destruction.

really in one fair swoop uve turned this from an attacking game which we love. into a defensive game. how can we send troops out to attack for res when we dont know how much res we are gong to get? oh yes 300k goods, i can send 10 grunts 40 wizzs and make sum food . wtf "goods bein used." only get 40k res for my troop investment? if ure gonna do that at least give me my frickin troops back

So team, what if I spent $1k on the biggest package you have, I got the gems bought the upgrades, but when u went to my bank it says, "sorry, he met this beautiful blonde with big knockers and took her out to a fancy restaurant, then bought champagne and caviar, only to not get any.....oh and by the way there is only $50 left for what he just purchased from you.''' you see how nonsensical you have made the ' goods being used'' patch.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>DirtyHippy77 View Post
    SO I am hitting someone and start the battle and it says they have over 200k goods. Then when I destroy them it says something like player only has 90k goods available!!! WTF????? I wasted all my troops hitting someone and it doesn't give me the resources it says they have???? There is something very wrong about that!!!!!!
    Hippy have you ever thought someone was hitting the same time as you and they got to the resources first ?? and all you got was the dregs

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Thor, the complaint in this thread is not a coincidence, it's a new change to the game and a legitimate problem. It happens a lot, especially fast revenge hits where the original attacker spends the resources in the middle of the revenge hit.

Quote Originally Posted by <RH2>Marwind View Post
    So team, what if I spent $1k on the biggest package you have, I got the gems bought the upgrades, but when u went to my bank it says, "sorry, he met this beautiful blonde with big knockers and took her out to a fancy restaurant, then bought champagne and caviar, only to not get any.....oh and by the way there is only $50 left for what he just purchased from you.''' you see how nonsensical you have made the ' goods being used'' patch.
    Perfectly appropriate. And wonderfully awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by <RH2>Marwind View Post
    Exactly!!!!! Someone took 1 mill goods off me the other day and when I went to revenge I could get 400k back so I sent eles and lots of expensive troops only to have it say that!!! Very very lame way to patch what you were trying to patch! I can think of much better ways to patch the issue! Hire me and I will tell you all about them!

Typical Evony, to try and solve problems, they create new ones.

Attacking someone on the basis of a certain amount of goods and coins, makes for a strategic game.

Completely destroying that principle, and you get "something" back after attacking someone, turns COE into a game of chance and no skill.

Evony, you need to sort this out... IT IS WRONG !!

With this and the "no suitable match found" for two days now! I am getting bored really fast!!!! The addiction is breaking and one can only click on his farms so many times before he finds a new game to play! If I cant get the goods to build the troops to fight in a war game not to mention keep my super crossbows full then why play it??? If I just wanted to sit around clicking bubbles above objects I would play farmville!

arrrrrrgggghhhhh Just risked my honor and sent bunches of troops at someone in match and got 400k goods but once again "player is using xxxx resources" and ended up with like 140k arrrrgggghhhhhh This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ssssttttuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddd dddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Come on guys there has to be a better way to do this other than by punishing players like this!!!!

HELLO EVONY ARE YOU LISTENING ?

This is NOT a fair way to conduct the game.

You try and make it a more attacking game (which we all like).

Then you go and penalise the very attacking players you are trying to encourage ?

IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE ?

Yes, I just missed more goods because XX player was using goods - Its stupid