Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about lighting elemental

about lighting elemental

Anyone has any idea about how good this hero is in each aspect? Thanks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

He takes a long time to charge it's energy. Thus, he's usually killed in arena before he even use his ultimate skill as he's in the front line (tanker). Not advisable for arena, but for campaign and crusade it's possible but still dependent on your team formation.
    IGN: Zevio

Server 8 - Guild: Immortal - SG Guild

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by zestrick View Post
    Anyone has any idea about how good this hero is in each aspect? Thanks
    Tested him, had him since lvl 10.
    His pretty simple: ultimate skill does a crap load of damage, mostly if it gets casted you win the fight.
    On the downside he does not tank that much and he is in the front line.
    On paper he seems overpowered but in use he mostly dies before he can cast his ultimate (in arena). So your chance to use him in arena is if you have either 2 or more tanks in the lineup or either a very fat tank like a brute. Most defenently he is not ment to tank.
    So basicly get a way to cast the ultimate spell in the fight (not that easy to do) and you win.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    It worked for me when I was like 30-40; after that he proved to be so useless in the Arena that I started to wonder... I thought that if I upgraded him to 4* he would resist enough to unleash his ulti... BIG MISTAKE. I have invested in him a lot and I still hope he will be viable at purple, after he gets magic defense skill... Oh and as the others said, you can not run him as a solo fronter because he dies too fast and his damage steal actually requires an action(he does not atack) with the damage stolen not being considerable and with the risk of him casting after stealing damage .

Yeah...my lightning just died before he can cast his skill...such as waste to let him go.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 dratinax's Avatar
    I have a lightning too but i still use it
    i suggest pair him with rly good tankies

He is pretty simple indeed
    He die first u lose
    He have ulti , u win

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm lvl 46 and with lightning elemental hold seen rating 1-2k, my setup: omni, soul hunter, windrunner, tide and lightning elemental. Almost all fight elemental and windrunner cast their ulti and it's win.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 dratinax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobywan666 View Post
    I'm lvl 46 and with lightning elemental hold seen rating 1-2k, my setup: omni, soul hunter, windrunner, tide and lightning elemental. Almost all fight elemental and windrunner cast their ulti and it's win.
    i think if he is backed up by some healer he will be amazing

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    If you're not using him as main tanker, you can do a lot of damage against your enemies (Arena/Campaing/Crusade).

I use him as second front line hero with Brute. He's purple lv 53 **** and I can vanish a lot of enemies at Arena. Sometimes he'll not be able to cast his ult before dying.

His ults deal +/- 5k+ (2 hits of +/- 2.5k+) dmg to whole team (sometimes, back line heroes don't get this dmg).

His purple passive gives him magic resistance, what makes him tankier. And his BS drain some attack from enemy hero.

For now, I'm not intending to replace him, 'cause he's my strongest hero.
    Last edited by stoned; 10-01-2014 at 03:32 PM.
    Server 5 (Sniper)

New Comers
    Anybody try to pair LE with mystic? And or chaplain or a cleric? Out of curiosity mystic gives energy and beefs magic power and if paired with chapain for health or cleric for protection and health may work out?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    His terrible his ultimate does trash damage his an agility hero with 0 magic items this thread is from October by the way

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Valhalen's Avatar
    Lightning Elemental works better as a secondary tank for more defensive oriented teams. Pair him with War Chief or Iron Hoof if you can.

I'd say a good setup is: War Chief/Iron Hoof, Lightning Elemental, Frost Mage, Commando and Mystic.

Mystic has a lot of synergies with Lightning Elemental since he can give energy to him, blind enemies (allowing Lightning Elemental to survive for a longer time and not die before using his Ultimate), as well the nice magic power buff.

Frost Mage debuffs enemies' magic resistance, which translates into a shitload of damage once Lightning Elemental unleashes his Ultimate. She can also place that ice shield to protect him.

Commando is Commando. Staple of any team.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Summoner, Lightning Elemental, Lightning Spirit, Lightning Master, Mystic
    Wouldn't that be a good team setup?
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

New Comers
    What is your prediction on the best end-game setup for Legendary Lightning Elemental? 4 star O2, 5 star O1?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billski8 View Post
    What is your prediction on the best end-game setup for Legendary Lightning Elemental? 4 star O2, 5 star O1?
    The only team i saw in my server for LE (L) is LE(L)-DV(L)-VS-NA-IE(L) all o+2 ( TL 95-98)
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator