Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 5- biggest mistakes u can make and how to avoid them

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

5- biggest mistakes u can make and how to avoid them

NUMBER ONE -SELL YOUR EXP ITEMS

Never under any cincunstance you should do that. Even if you have very few heroes.
    You should always save your xp items. At every single levelit gets harder and harder to level your heroes.
    it gets out of control at level 50 and at 70... man.. it hurts. from level 70 to 71 you need 24000 exp for each hero.
    thats 80 green jar or 400 vials.
    Everyone needs at least a core of 10 heroes so they can play arena and crusade. i recomend 15. So you are looking at 800 jars minimum. every level.
    and make no mistake a single level in a single hero in an arena team might make all the diference. Specially if u get acess to new gear in thta level.

NUMBER TWO - SPEND GEMS ON ANYTHING ELSE BEFORE STAMINA

Always buy as much stamina as you can afford. Team level is the single most important stat in this game. even more then stars on heroes.
    i cant even count how many times i lost to a guy 2 levels higher, even his team had only 3 starts and my was full of 5s.
    the reason behind that is because all skill take your level into consideration, so no matter the hero or the skill, it will be more powerful at a higher level.
    the sole exception to this reason is the one Midas tough a day, that gives you 40 exp. forget the gold, its good, but the xp is even more important.
    im not saying you shouldn't spend summons or buy other stuff, but always do after u already got your stamina covered.
    i always buy stamina up to 200 whenever i can. i always take stamina over summons of gear and i suggest you do the same.

NUMBER THREE - UNDERESTIMATE CHAPPLAIN

Some people dont like her and i cant understand why. her aoe heals are priceless for crusade, i use her since day one and he honestly has no suitable replacement.
    On top of that, she can turn on enemy for your side, turning the match into a 6x4 fight. Crowd crow is awesome, but Mind Control is just INSANE.
    give her a vote of confidence. i bet my reputation you wont regret.

NUMBER FOUR - SPEND ARENA/CRUSADE POINTS ON ANYTHING OTHER THEN HEROES

Dont ever do that. resist the temptation of getting that epic gear u so desperately want and you think it will make a difference right now. even if u have to wait weeks to complete a hero, take the heroes soulstone. It will help you so much more in the long run.

NUMBER FIVE- ENCHANT EVERYTHING

Even tough i dont agree with the comon sense that you should only enchant after blue+2 , enchant is the biggest money sinker in the game, so only enchant your core heroes, only stuff that will make a difference, and unless you are insanely rich like Cell, never enchant the last level on any epic.
    the enchant bonus is gradual at every level, so its a lot more cost efficient to enchant blues to 2 star and purples to 4 then going all the way. i only enchant all for very good items.
    Last edited by Rola; 11-19-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    I was thinking of a lot of comments but il refrace to a single sentence

this should be sticky ASAP that pretty much covers everything that has to be said

thanks Rola saludinhos!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar

It looks like another hot post is on the way. It will be stuck when time is ready. Cheers!
    Keep up good work My Leaders!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Great post

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    I like this idea :P perhaps don't just limit it to just "5" biggest mistakes, but add more mistakes

nice work tho!
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

Haha Joseph it actually started as ten, but I got lazy in the middle. I'm just working too much these. Days because I need to pay my huge verdict card bill lol.
    It's 5 am here, and I still have stuff to do lol.

I will certainly add more real soon, and please feel free to contribute.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Overthrown's Avatar
    Thanks for that important tips Rola!

What I would like to know is, what the guys should do with the refilled stamina, if they are stuck in campaign at the moment and dont have specific items to grind for.
    Would you recommend just farming some elite stages to get soul stones, even if not required at the moment?
    Character: Overthrown
    Server: Chaplain

Highest Arena Rank: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Overthrown View Post

What I would like to know is, what the guys should do with the refilled stamina, if they are stuck in campaign at the moment and dont have specific items to grind for.
    Would you recommend just farming some elite stages to get soul stones, even if not required at the moment?
    That's the most complex answer and if I ever can organize my ideas about this, I think it will be the best contribution I'll made to this community.
    But for now, farm tank stones. U can't go wrong with that one.

and makillas

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    That's the most complex answer and if I ever can organize my ideas about this, I think it will be the best contribution I'll made to this community.
    But for now, farm tank stones. U can't go wrong with that one.
    What I do besides grinding the stones, is farming boots or circles, every hero requires boots on every promotion, and every boot requires the basic boot in order to be created so basicly you can never go wrong with boots.
    Also if you have enough boots the best thing I find that needs farming is a map that grants high lvl items which give plenty enchantmenet points. This is good since every stage requires 6 / 12 (elite) stamina even if it's map 1 or map 9.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Wanna ask something i got BRUTE. Now and 1 item required to promote him, a purple equip... When i have this and equiped to him should i enhance it directly promote? Sorry im so confused about this enhancing things...

Quote Originally Posted by LuffyChigO View Post
    Wanna ask something i got BRUTE. Now and 1 item required to promote him, a purple equip... When i have this and equiped to him should i enhance it directly promote? Sorry im so confused about this enhancing things...
    Defently promote and not enchant before. The bonus stats you get after promotion has nothing to do with the lvl of enchantment of the items.
    If your items are enchanted when you promote you just get some enchantment bottles back so you don't lose all the investment you made, but you still lose the gold wasted on enchantment.
    So there is absolutely no reason to enchant right before promotion.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Overthrown View Post

I would use the stamina to farm for high enchantment materials from the normal campaign maps., of course after clearing up my elite maps.
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    NUMBER ONE -SELL YOUR EXP ITEMS

Never under any cincunstance you should do that. Even if you have very few heroes.
    You should always save your xp items. At every single levelit gets harder and harder to level your heroes.
    it gets out of control at level 50 and at 70... man.. it hurts. from level 70 to 71 you need 24000 exp for each hero.
    thats 80 green jar or 400 vials.
    Everyone needs at least a core of 10 heroes so they can play arena and crusade. i recomend 15. So you are looking at 800 jars minimum. every level.
    and make no mistake a single level in a single hero in an arena team might make all the diference. Specially if u get acess to new gear in thta level.
    Thanks for sharing this with us. Look forward reading more of your experiences
    I was wondering if you should also try to avoid using tickets. I think on a longterm you loose a lot of xp by using them. On the other hand it's a big time saver.
    What would you say? Is the influence off gained xp on campaign too small that we could ignore it or should we try to fight as much as we can without using tickets to earn xp?
    Or do we get enough bonus xp from the xp items we get by using the tickets. I never calculated the difference between this fight methods.
    Would be glad to hear from you soon
    Last edited by ArXs; 09-25-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArXs View Post
    Thanks for sharing this with us. Look forward reading more of your experiences
    I was wondering if you should also try to avoid using tickets. I think on a longterm you loose a lot of xp by using them. On the other hand it's a big time saver.
    What would you say? Is the influence off gained xp on campaign too small that we could ignore it or should we try to fight as much as we can without using tickets to earn xp?
    Would be glad to hear from you soon

You don't lose XP by raiding, check the forum there is a post on this. You get more xp potions when raiding to compensate for your heroes not gaining exp

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 DexterX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown1 View Post
    You don't lose XP by raiding, check the forum there is a post on this. You get more xp potions when raiding to compensate for your heroes not gaining exp
    Plus you can choose which hero to use the EXP potions on.