Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Rola`s Heroes Charge View

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I like it very much

New Comers
    Hi,

Can any one advise how should a lvl 55 spend the gems?
    Have the following heroes

Bear warrior
    War chief
    Succubus
    Phoenix
    Old curse
    Wind walker
    Chaplain
    Lunar guardian
    Shallow keeper

All are purple.
    What unit should I aim to get or upgrade? Or use the gems to get 10x summon?

New Comers
    I am level 81, I finish crusade on hard mode everyday with only 5 characters and rarely i switch 1 dps and that makes 6 total.
    I don't have a DK yet (tomorrow i will finally get mine) but i do rent a level 77-75 from guild with 3-4 stars along with my Cloud Walker, Commando, Chaplin, old curse and i switch phoenix in when i am in a pickle and i need to finish the battle asap. DK almost never failed me except for one time he died on me at round 14 and i replaced him with fallen dominion.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    So this is for OP, im currently level 38, im saving up for commando and trying to farm warchief and shallow. What should me dps be? I see people saying shadow leaf, windrunner? I know 100% get old curse asap. Any others i should keep in mind?

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by cfaliao View Post
    So this is for OP, im currently level 38, im saving up for commando and trying to farm warchief and shallow. What should me dps be? I see people saying shadow leaf, windrunner? I know 100% get old curse asap. Any others i should keep in mind?
    Shallow?I think it's not worthed. You should keep in mind get Cloud Walker ASAP the grand arena is open.

New Comers

Arena

I'm desperate with Arena, almost never win again now

I hate the WarChief, FallenDominion, Ember Blade, Cloud Walker, Commando formation

Can anybody help me? I'm now currently Lv 70 and I have
    5* Commando
    5* Phoenix
    4* Death Mage
    4* Shadow Leaf
    4* Wind Master
    4* Mystic
    4* Lunar Guardian
    3* Warchief
    3* Fallen Dominion
    3* Old Curse
    3* Vengeance Spirit
    3* Savage One
    3* Chaplain
    3* Ember Star
    3* Soul Hunter
    3* Admiral
    3* Chaplain
    2* Ember Blade

but Also I have a couple heroes that I not raising or stop raising as such as
    3* Psychopath
    3* Shallows Keeper
    3* Brute
    3* Arcane Sapper
    3* Lightning Elemental
    3* Death Knight
    3* Sniper

and more 2* and 1* heroes

What formation I should use in arena

Thanks...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    This was really helpful but i m still a bit confused about which heroes to use together. Im a relatively new player, my team level is 51. I d like some opinions on some set ups I could make for arena considering the heroes I have. This is the list of my heroes:

Front:
    Vanguard warrior 2*
    Soulhunter 3*
    Warchief 2*
    Admiral 2*
    Cleric 1*
    Shallows Keeper 1*

Central:
    Succubs 3*
    Old Curse 2*
    Tusked Storm 2* (almost 3)
    Phoenix 2*
    Machinist 1*
    Emberstar 1*
    Lightning Master 1*
    Forest Guardian 1*

Back:
    Mystic 4*
    Pilot 2*
    Rifleman 1*
    Chaplain 1*
    Shadowleaf 2*
    Light Bringer 1*
    Sniper 1*
    Lightning Spirit 1*

Please consider that i have 10k crusade coins. I would really appreciate in addition to a few possible match ups to have an explaination of the combo and weteher it s good for the current level i am (50) or I should consider it for the late game.
    Thank you a lot!!

need advice : long term decision making

Hi Rola, nice thread you have here. Helped me till this point, but just recently registering the forum so i can post to your thread

Firstly, i want to appologize at the beginning because it will gonna be a long post lol
    secondly, i want to ask your opinions about my condition here, since this thread is about your point of view (but anyone's opinions are also welcomed)

I'm currently playing on a new server, team level 62 (still mid game, but don't want to make bad decisions for late game), vip level 5

I have 18 heroes which I mainly uses, which are :

Front :
    - WM purp 62 ***
    - AS purp 62 ***
    - WC purp 62 **
    - Admiral purp 62 **
    - Cleric purp 60 **

Central
    - Phoenix purp+1 62 ****
    - FM purp+1 62 ***
    - VS purp 62 ***
    - OC purp 62 ***
    - TS purp+1 61 **
    - Silencer purp+1 60 ***
    - DM purp+1 55 *** (keeping her low level for mercenary)

Back
    - Mystic purp 62 ****
    - Commando purp 62 ****
    - ShadowLeaf purp 62 ***
    - Chaplain purp 62 **
    - Rifleman purp 61 ***
    - PO purp 61 ***

These are heroes I don't use
    - Psycopath *
    - VW *
    - SO **
    - WM ***
    - Forest guardian **
    - Machinist **
    - Shadow Shaman ***
    - Professional killer ***
    - Light bringer **

Arena setup : WC, OC, Phoenix, Mystic, Commando (maintaining about 100th)

GA setup : (maintaining about 120th)
    - team 1 : WC, AS, VS, SL, Commando
    - team 2 : WM, OC, FM, Phoenix, Mystic
    - team 3 : cleric, silencer, PO, TS, rifleman

Now, to the questions :

1. are 18 heroes to much to maintain? for now, i still can maintain them for not getting to far from team level cap and almost all of them are max skilled. But I can't save any money and I usually got very low on cash daily and when I got all my heroes skills to top, my team level cap rises. Are these situations will get any better on higher level?

2. if 18 is to much, which one should I drop? or which one should I change priority between the one I don't use?

3. opinion about GA setups, especially for the 3rd team. Do you have any other setup suggestions using heroes I have? or maybe something I don't have but not very hard to obtain

4. about the 1st team on GA, almost all of them should be purp+1 in 64. should i equip the item and promote them or max enchant all of their gear and maintain them on purple?

5. about long time investment :
    - Arena : OC to 4 star or getting a panda? as you see, i'm lack of decent front liners
    - guildstore : AS to 4 star or TS to 3 star?
    - GA : should I get ironhoof because of the lack of frontliner on my team or get a CW instead? I see that CW has great use on many part of the game and tempted to have one.

6. I have about 70 ss for DK, because of my stupid decision on early level to farm his SS after getting my OC to 3 star. Should I continue and summon it when i have 80, or just stop it and pray for a lucky drop on crusade? Once again, because I desperately need a decent tanker for GA

Thats all I think. It's ok if you are judging me, but please be constructive lol
    again sorry for the (very) long post. Hope to hear from you soon!

cheers!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by mamipoko View Post
    1. are 18 heroes to much to maintain? for now, i still can maintain them for not getting to far from team level cap and almost all of them
    are max skilled. But I can't save any money and I usually got very low on cash daily and when I got all my heroes skills to top, my team level cap rises.
    Are these situations will get any better on higher level?

2. if 18 is to much, which one should I drop? or which one should I change priority between the one I don't use?

3. opinion about GA setups, especially for the 3rd team. Do you have any other setup suggestions using heroes I have? or maybe something I don't have but
    not very hard to obtain

4. about the 1st team on GA, almost all of them should be purp+1 in 64. should i equip the item and promote them or max enchant all of their gear and
    maintain them on purple?

5. about long time investment :
    - Arena : OC to 4 star or getting a panda? as you see, i'm lack of decent front liners
    - guildstore : AS to 4 star or TS to 3 star?
    - GA : should I get ironhoof because of the lack of frontliner on my team or get a CW instead? I see that CW has great use on many part of the game and
    tempted to have one.

6. I have about 70 ss for DK, because of my stupid decision on early level to farm his SS after getting my OC to 3 star. Should I continue and summon it when i have 80, or just stop it and pray for a lucky drop on crusade? Once again, because I desperately need a decent tanker for GA

Thats all I think. It's ok if you are judging me, but please be constructive lol
    again sorry for the (very) long post. Hope to hear from you soon!

cheers!
    1) yes

2) See sig for guide on who to invest in

3) You need a 2nd tank, CW is a off tank but you need to get either Drunken Master or your Admiral up, but you'll be struggling till level 80

4) Team 1 gets priority followed by team 2

5) See sig for guide on how to spend coins

6) See ans to qn 3

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    1) yes

2) See sig for guide on who to invest in

3) You need a 2nd tank, CW is a off tank but you need to get either Drunken Master or your Admiral up, but you'll be struggling till level 80

4) Team 1 gets priority followed by team 2

5) See sig for guide on how to spend coins

6) See ans to qn 3
    thx for ur reply ayame. at least how many heroes should I keep?

hi Rola, new player here just started 2 days ago. i am new to forums so can't post new threads. so sorry for using your thread.
    currently level 32 with all basic heroes up to level and blue. i just opened x10 gold chests and got 4 heroes: Rifleman, Psychopath, professional killer and Cloud walker.
    which of the new heroes worth investing in and which of the beginner heroes should i drop. should i drop admiral for another tank like dwarf warrior or war chief once i get them?
    and do u advise me to open more x10 gold chests? iam not a heavy spender just bought the monthly vip.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Nah dont do more gold chests . . Cw is great at all levels . . . Psycho at 90 ( too far away) rifleman is good qt mid levels and raid . . . Wc is great till lvl 80 then at orange and legend adm comes back . . . Dw seems gňod but cant test due to at 90 chars must be 4str minimum . . Thoughts get wc asap as purple skill is invaluable drop lightning master as hes crap cw invest in and es sl still nice all up to 90

TY for response.
    so i stick with admiral till i get WC? or use DW?
    i got commando from crusade as people recommended doing so? should i add him to my team? which hero should i replace with commando?
    is it a good idea to build a team around cloud walker? which heroes would be good with commando?
    how should my team look? WC,CW,LS,ES,com??
    best regards

anyone there??

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by wolvstein View Post
    TY for response.
    so i stick with admiral till i get WC? or use DW?
    i got commando from crusade as people recommended doing so? should i add him to my team? which hero should i replace with commando?
    is it a good idea to build a team around cloud walker? which heroes would be good with commando?
    how should my team look? WC,CW,LS,ES,com??
    best regards
    Pls, go read other thread in the forum. The answer is out there.