Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 507

Thread: Rola`s Heroes Charge View

  1. #16
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by sigurdblake View Post
    I actually prefer DK over Brute since level 30 something because of one reason: The enemy team doesn't have enough damage to take him down before he can activate his ultimate skill.

    With all the damage he takes he most likely has his ult up just before the enemy team uses their ults. With all the Emberstars, Machinists and Ice Mages around that's instant full heal.

    Brute can absorb hits a little better, but if his health is gone, that's it. Chaplain's heal sucks before lv 41, hence having a self sustaining tank is a much better choice.

    Cleric is, again iffy. If all his skills are active then he'd be great. As it is he's more likely to get killed before even getting his shields up :s (you're dying, stop healing the back row for god's sake.)



    All things considered, it's not too far-fetched calling DK and Brute the 'best tanks'. Just not 'of all time'.

    p.s. I'm intrigued about Shallows Keeper. What's special about him?
    first of all let me claify that this falls in the category of personal opinion and not Fact.
    that being said, :

    DK IS NOT A TANK

    open the hero page and read yourself. its a front line strengh hero. not even the game considers him a tank.

    your argumentation says that the enemy team dosent have dps enought to kill him fast enough. that might be true. but the only reason tha tmight be true is because in your level/rank people have no idea what they are doing an prob have teams tha tdosent make sense like using cleric and chapp on same team, or using a tank and a dk.
    if they tested enought and used a dps team they would get a lot of better results.
    people that dosent know what they do is not an excuse for you to base your strategies around them.
    build a version of the folowing atack team:

    leaves shadow / windmaster/pilot,
    comando,
    two of the following : ice mage, old curse, machinist, bear warrior, panda,sucubus,lightning, emberstar, the mage that exiles, vengeance ( take the ones you have higher stars but keep in mind that bear warriro pand and old curse are better at 3 stars then others at 4)
    brute, warrior monk

    gain some arena ranks, and some gems.
    use them wisely and start developing your team to face your new reality.
    in higher levels or ranks enemy teams do damage. a LOT OF IT

    what is special about shallow is that he actuallly is a TANK
    hsi damge aint so bad
    he also has stuns
    and mor eimportant.
    everyoen has it.

    that, before purple. after purple he is the best damage soaking machine

  2. #17
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    0
    ^^^^You guys both completely left out the most over powered tank in the game.

  3. #18
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrantrian View Post
    u said exp potions are important then should i spend gold to buy those 5k and 20k exp potions in the stores? i have them restock everyday.

    What's ur opinion on huskar, clink, sladar and panda? i finally yolo'ed yesterday and got a panda after spinning 14 times.... thats 5200 gems. Then people start telling me its nothing specil unless it has more star.
    panda is great at any star and level. he is worth it.
    xp potion u shouldnt buy unless you have a lot of excessive gold and maximized your skills. except cheese if u have lots of gems.

  4. #19
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuu View Post
    ^^^^You guys both completely left out the most over powered tank in the game.
    XUU, warchief isnt as overpowered as you think. he cant ress three times as you said in other post. just once per fight or crusade run. if that happen its a bug, but i never seen or heard about that before you. he is however overpowered compared to dk . but then again. what isnt?

    and im not making a best tank post. just answering his post.

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    leaves shadow / windmaster/pilot,
    comando,
    two of the following : ice mage, old curse, machinist, bear warrior, panda,sucubus,lightning, emberstar, the mage that exiles, vengeance ( take the ones you have higher stars but keep in mind that bear warriro pand and old curse are better at 3 stars then others at 4)
    brute, warrior monk
    I always think that wm purple skill is kinda crap. Do you have any personal expirience with her?
    Also, what about Mysic, do you ever give him a try?

  6. #21
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    I always think that wm purple skill is kinda crap. Do you have any personal expirience with her?
    Also, what about Mysic, do you ever give him a try?
    i just got mystic to 5 star but he is like level 40 so i dint really play with him. he looks good on paper, but what i see in game is he charging his ultimate while other heroes kill him lol.
    but i dont feel im in a position to rate him yet.

    windmaster i like a lot, to me is a staple that i use to compare heroes. dosent mean she is better at anything. but in my personal experience she dosent have any downsides either.

  7. #22
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    XUU, warchief isnt as overpowered as you think. he cant ress three times as you said in other post. just once per fight or crusade run. if that happen its a bug, but i never seen or heard about that before you. he is however overpowered compared to dk . but then again. what isnt?
    I lost Crusade again today as a War Chief rezzed 3 times. He alone killed off my entire team.

    He's gotten to be the only thing that stops me from finishing the Crusade now that I'm always fighting Purples.

  8. #23
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuu View Post
    I lost Crusade again today as a War Chief rezzed 3 times. He alone killed off my entire team.

    He's gotten to be the only thing that stops me from finishing the Crusade now that I'm always fighting Purples.
    As I said, I read that post, but if that happened, it was a bug. Never saw that happened before to my warchief or any of the dozen I fight against everyday.

  9. #24
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    first of all let me claify that this falls in the category of personal opinion and not Fact.
    that being said, :

    DK IS NOT A TANK

    open the hero page and read yourself. its a front line strengh hero. not even the game considers him a tank.

    your argumentation says that the enemy team dosent have dps enought to kill him fast enough. that might be true. but the only reason tha tmight be true is because in your level/rank people have no idea what they are doing an prob have teams tha tdosent make sense like using cleric and chapp on same team, or using a tank and a dk.
    if they tested enought and used a dps team they would get a lot of better results.
    people that dosent know what they do is not an excuse for you to base your strategies around them.
    build a version of the folowing atack team:

    leaves shadow / windmaster/pilot,
    comando,
    two of the following : ice mage, old curse, machinist, bear warrior, panda,sucubus,lightning, emberstar, the mage that exiles, vengeance ( take the ones you have higher stars but keep in mind that bear warriro pand and old curse are better at 3 stars then others at 4)
    brute, warrior monk

    gain some arena ranks, and some gems.
    use them wisely and start developing your team to face your new reality.
    in higher levels or ranks enemy teams do damage. a LOT OF IT
    I think I haven't made my intention on my posts clear enough? If so I do apologize.

    What I'm trying to say is, while DK may not be up to par in higher levels anymore, seeing as the majority of the people in this forum is level 50 and below, he is one of the 'best tanks'. Regardless of whether he's classified as a true tank or not.

    Level 51 and above isn't within the scope of my posts I'm afraid, nor is it within the scope of the people who has (and had, at the time) this opinion. (I know this is part assumption, but it is made after averaging all the posts I've seen I assure you)


    Oh, and I did consider my opinion on DK with the more organized teams. I'm not silly enough to base it on curb stomps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    what is special about shallow is that he actuallly is a TANK
    hsi damge aint so bad
    he also has stuns
    and mor eimportant.
    everyoen has it.

    that, before purple. after purple he is the best damage soaking machine
    I never collected his stones cos I don't like his design. Time to start collecting, pronto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuu View Post
    ^^^^You guys both completely left out the most over powered tank in the game.
    Of course I did, War Chief might as well not exist before 51.

  10. #25
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    6
    Reading about Shallow Keeper and his potential power at purple, makes me wanna ask : At the moment, my best and only tank (admiral is bad) is Soulhunter. I feel like tanking position is the only spot my team lacks. Would you recommend upgrading my shallow keeper before purple?

  11. #26
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    4
    Hi ,

    atm im running with:
    Shallows keeper 3stars
    Admiral 2stars
    Lightning Elemental 3Stars
    Succubus 3stars
    Leaves Shadow 2stars

    (all skills and items are maxed Lv 51)

    with this team i cant get too high in the arena
    i wanna change them (the top i got was 180)

    and i was thnking of geting DK (15 soul stones) for the tank and change admiral
    but then some people told me its better to have Warrior monk so now im trying to get him (45 soul stones)
    and trying get wind master + Old curse
    so my team will be like this:

    Warrior Monk
    Shallows keeper
    Old Curse
    Wind Master
    Leaves Shadow

    but then i need to realy lose some heavy dmg like Lightning Elemntal and Succubus

    can any one give me some tips what should i focus ?
    also i heared that War Cheaf is pretty strong too should it try geting him as well?

    thx for the help

  12. #27
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by astalis View Post
    Reading about Shallow Keeper and his potential power at purple, makes me wanna ask : At the moment, my best and only tank (admiral is bad) is Soulhunter. I feel like tanking position is the only spot my team lacks. Would you recommend upgrading my shallow keeper before purple?

    yes. invest on shallow. he is ugly as hell but his power is inverse proportional to his beauty.

    and i disagree tha shallow isnt good before purple. he has stun.

  13. #28
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    3
    I am in the exacly spot as you are KaToM
    Atm my team is
    Shallow keeper
    Warrior monk
    Old curse
    Wind master
    Lighting elemental or leaves shadow?
    I am lvl 50 and soon i go for purple heroes.
    Is L.elemental better coz i got some tanks in front? or just move on to leaves shadow..i am lack of silence without it.
    I want to use the team priority to arena than crusade.
    Thanks

  14. #29
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    14
    @sigur

    after 40 a shallowkeeper backed by a good dps suport will never die before he can use his stun. so even at your level he is amazing.

    at 40 bute has more raw power then shallow, i agreed to that.

    what im trying to say is if dk in place of brute yelds better results, its because the rest of the team needs to be tuned.

  15. #30
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    4

    Suggestion On Team

    Hi Rola, can you help me out with my current heroes and which setup I should have, as well as which heroes I should work on getting?

    I have these Heroes:
    Admiral
    Savage One (2 Star)
    Lightning Elemental (3 Star)
    Lightning Master
    Machinist
    Emberstar
    Leaves Shadow
    Chaplain
    Sniper

    I was thinking of:
    Savage One
    Admiral
    Machinist
    Leaves Shadow
    Lightning Elemental

    Please let me know what you think!

    P.S. This is mostly for Crusade and Arena

    Thanks alot!
    Last edited by SpeeDemon; 09-26-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •