Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Rola`s Heroes Charge View

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Why people ask Rola for help? He didnt play from bottom to the top , he just spammed gems . I mean vip 15 is huge. And read some of her advices ...... they are bad , like really really bad.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinamo View Post
    Why people ask Rola for help? He didnt play from bottom to the top , he just spammed gems . I mean vip 15 is huge. And read some of her advices ...... they are bad , like really really bad.
    Lol.

Funny how you act as you know a lot about me or my history ingame and you couldnt even get my gender right. perhaps its because your first post is 2 days ago.

whats even more funny is this ost u made today:

for arena : war chief, old curse(get him from arena) , succubus, commando and leaves shadow.

so 4 months after I proposed a core arena team of wc, old curse, commando and leaves shadow , you are saying for someone to use a team thats basically the same, with your adition of succubus ( wich despite being good, isnt between the top 3 heroes to put in that slot considering the sinergy).

so my advice is really really bad and u follow 80% of it 4 months later despite new heroes and patches have changed the meta alot. lol

anyway feel free to consider my advice really really bad but once you you voice your opinion, please be specific about what you consider bad advice, so me and others can debate it, and in the very tiny chance you are right, we can learn from it.

As i said in other threads i have started a very slow process of revising my posts, despite standing by everything i said AT the time it was said, due to many new heroes being launched and many many patches altering game balance, some of the stuff is off course outdated. i will try to update but as i said, due to shortage of time, its a slow process.

that being sai, im always glad to debate ideas and willing to learn from others. but please point out ideas and be specific. saying random crap aint helping anyone.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I'm not against you, Rola. He is both right and wrong. You could be an expert for high VIP players, asking you about top arena ranking or Sword Master or maybe new VIP 11+ heroes could be more precise than others (if you still spending for them).

However you could be less correct when talking about low ranking, I wouldn't say he is wrong when talking about succubus because I, myself, using Wind Master (worse than Succubus) for arena for a long time. People don't talk about top 10 arena ranking, they talked about top 100 arena ranking, where it is more feasible for low/non VIP players.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm not against you, Rola. He is both right and wrong. You could be an expert for high VIP players, asking you about top arena ranking or Sword Master or maybe new VIP 11+ heroes could be more precise than others (if you still spending for them).

However you could be less correct when talking about low ranking, I wouldn't say he is wrong when talking about succubus because I, myself, using Wind Master (worse than Succubus) for arena for a long time. People don't talk about top 10 arena ranking, they talked about top 100 arena ranking, where it is more feasible for low/non VIP players.
    bin i am not against you either, the thing is i honestly dont understand why u always drag vip levels to any discussion regardless of what is been talked.

i didnt said he was wrong. i said succubus was good but not top3. for instance, mystic and arcane sapper seem more reliable and they are also avaible to anyone regardless of vip status. if i said sucubus is bad and he should get cloudwalker , then by all means you would be 100%. but i never made any coment of that nature ever.
    i never in any post said anyone should get high vip stuf.. what i did say is everyone should buy the month card. wich i really think people should. 2.99 a month is less then a bic mag.
    with the advantage that overtime u will get leaner.

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    bin i am not against you either, the thing is i honestly dont understand why u always drag vip levels to any discussion regardless of what is been talked.

i didnt said he was wrong. i said succubus was good but not top3. for instance, mystic and arcane sapper seem more reliable and they are also avaible to anyone regardless of vip status. if i said sucubus is bad and he should get cloudwalker , then by all means you would be 100%. but i never made any coment of that nature ever.
    i never in any post said anyone should get high vip stuf.. what i did say is everyone should buy the month card. wich i really think people should. 2.99 a month is less then a bic mag.
    with the advantage that overtime u will get leaner.
    People trying to get in top 3 aren't looking for advices on forum, they choose their team by the experience they had in game. I just post here for new people to know what to redeem/focus so they have a good start. IF they focus on all heroes they will see themselfs at 70+ with lots of heroes with -3 levels behind them. You can't tell them what to prioritize since you could get all heroes easily.

Rola, let say you drive a Ferrari all day and you keep talking about how good you are on a bike or motorcycle. You may be 'good' at some level, but when asking advice to own a bicycle, I prefer talk to someone who is on a bike all day.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinamo View Post
    People trying to get in top 3 aren't looking for advices on forum
    Dude, he was talking about the top 3 heroes to put on the fifth slot, not about a top 3 player. You also entered the image verification number in the post title.

Maybe you should hire Rola to sue your optician.

Best regards,
    Lokium
    Aidez-nous Ó traduire Heroes Charge en franšais! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!

Chances are people will quit the game if they are having a hard time. Mystic/arcane are for 73+ level. How many people have this lvl 5%? You dont start the game and go with arcane/mystic in the arena and you tell them what to do pre purple and until 73. If a player at 73+ doesn't know what to use until then , means he needs to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Rola, let say you drive a Ferrari all day and you keep talking about how good you are on a bike or motorcycle. You may be 'good' at some level, but when asking advice to own a bicycle, I prefer talk to someone who is on a bike all day.

actually u are always be better of if you seek advice from a person who owned several bikes, in all shapes sizes brands and value. even better if that person were a bike mechanic and a cyclist .

the person who is on a bike all day, can only tell you about his bike.

by your logic starting entrepreneurs shoudnt take business advice from Welch, Buffet, Walton or Gates cause they are rich, big and or established? they are better off seeking advice from a poor local business owner.

im glad i didnt do that. when i started my first business, with 50 dollars , i folowed gates steps, regardless of the fact he started his with 100k. (and boy im so glad i did this).

In here, as in life, you are always better off listening to people who have a broader view of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokium View Post
    Dude, he was talking about the top 3 heroes to put on the fifth slot, not about a top 3 player. You also entered the image verification number in the post title.

Maybe you should hire Rola to sue your optician.

Best regards,
    Lokium
    thanks.

whats really odd is your mother tongue isnt english and you have such a better text comprehension than him

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Been reading though the thread and I am more then happy to ask Rola for advice as he seems to know what to do.

Arena team
    WC 2* (31/50 SS) lv 55
    OC (2* (23/50 SS) lv. 55
    FM 3* (5/100 SS) lv. 55
    Commando 3* (37/100 SS) lv.55
    Leaves 2* (20/50 SS) lv.55

anything to change here or just continue to farm for SS for above heroes and uppgrade skills/enchant gear?

Other Heroes that are at my disposal with LE and Brute over 30 SS each the others are on diffrent levels of SS.
    Lighting 3* lv.55
    Chaplan 2* lv.54
    Brute 3* lv. 52
    Cleric 2* lv 52
    Shallows 2* lv. 51
    Ice Mage 2* lv. 50
    Machinist 2* lv. 47
    Lighning Master 2* lv.43
    Emberstar 2* lv. 42
    Rifleman1* lv. 41
    Savage 2* lv.35
    Psychopath 1* lv 38
    Admiral 1* lv.38
    Sniper 1* lv.26
    Deepths Voice 2* lv.2
    Vanguard Warrior 1* lv.1
    Necromance 1* lv.1
    Arcan Sapper 1* lv.1

Of these heroes I am working on Sapper only at the momment. I am soon Team lv 56. I know I need a few more teams for Grand Arena.

Any tips you can give me on the way?

Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    by your logic starting entrepreneurs shoudnt take business advice from Welch, Buffet, Walton or Gates cause they are rich, big and or established? they are better off seeking advice from a poor local business owner.
    It's out of this topic, , but you misunderstood what I said.

I'm not saying a man in Ferrari is the one who hardly earned money to buy it. (I'm not saying people who have 'VIP 15' status because they play better than others, they simply buy it).

People like Gates or Buffet may never own a Ferrari, and yes entrepreneurs can take advice from Gates or Buffet because they hard earn their money by working, not inherit from someone.

I'm not only talking about your position to give advice but also notice about how you get that position.

So when you talk about something happen as a VIP 15 or top arena position, it's fine; but when you mention relate to experience, difficulty, how to.... from lower positions, well, I wonder how the one who bought his way to top should know about that ?

Hello guys,

I decided to make a Heroes Charge stream, hopefully you can help it grow. www.twitch.tv/Furiousmind3

1.Will be Streaming daily at 12:00 CET time.
    2.Tips and tricks, discussions with my viewers on chat involving line ups.
    3.Tips and Hints involving PVE and PVP aspects of the game!
    4.Showing two server accounts a new one on server 38 and an older one on server 20
    5.Twice a day showing you how to manage 15/15 Crusade.
    6.Interacting with my viewers all the time- glad to be of service

Every single follow will help the stream grow and more people pop in and make it better, i like this to be interactive so throw your ideas in the chat and will discuss them live!
    Visit ***http://www.twitch.tv/Furiousmind3*** Streaming daily Heroes Charge-Hearthstone at 12:00 CET time! Tips and tricks for all aspects of the game!

Hello Rola

Hey Rola

i am level 39 and this is my current team.
    brute/ blue+1
    Lighting elemental
    shallow keeper / blue+1
    admiral/ blue+1
    arcane sapper
    cleric

ice mage
    succubus/blue+1
    lunar/blue+1
    lighting master
    emberstar
    wandering spearman
    tusked storm

windmaster/blue+1
    commander/blue+1
    chap/blue+1
    shadowleaf/blue+1
    mystic
    Poisoned one
    physic sword

what should i use for arena? and which one should i do for crusade? thanks alot !