Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Rola`s Heroes Charge View

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HayatehZone View Post
    Hello Rola

First of all, according to your post, I am a good spender.
    Currently my team lv is 51 and this is my core (based on your guide of cause).

lv. 51
    Shallows keeper 3 stars
    War chief 2
    Wind master 3.5
    Old curse 3
    Commando 3
    Leaves shadow 2
    Chaplain 2

Others are

lv 40-50
    Brute 3
    Bear warrior 3
    Savage one 2.5
    Admiral 2

lv 1
    Ice mage 3
    Cleric 2.5
    Machinist 1

My questions

1.You said that at high lv. a good spender could keep about 8-9 heroes leveled. So which one I should pick ?(it's OK if you pick the one I don't have now)

2.In short term, should I level the other heroes for crusade? or leave them there? Now I have to use all the 6 tanks for 15/15 on crusade
    (sorry, I have to use bear for tank right now )

3.Arena coins go to 5 stars old curse first, or 3 stars with panda? same as crusade coin go to 5 stars WM and Commando or get Pilot first ?

4.In my scenario, is it necessary to reset the elite stage for War chief and Chaplain 3 stars now? (I have gems if it worth)

5.I saw your team from the thread About me & my team. You have Silencer and Pilot at 70 but Leaves shadow at 53.
    you also have Brute, DK >> bear warrior, panda. why ?

Thank you Rola, and sorry for my english.
    1.You said that at high lv. a good spender could keep about 8-9 heroes leveled. So which one I should pick ?(it's OK if you pick the one I don't have now)

first whoa. nice to see someone puting my ideas to practice. since the hero exp post they revised the system a bit, so if u buyt the 40 cheese at 200 everyday u should be able to maintain 10 heroes.
    id say stick to your core. and add bear warrior and savage one to them.

2.In short term, should I level the other heroes for crusade? or leave them there? Now I have to use all the 6 tanks for 15/15 on crusade

yes, try to level some oher good heroes too, but never xompromise your core.

3.Arena coins go to 5 stars old curse first, or 3 stars with panda? same as crusade coin go to 5 stars WM and Commando or get Pilot first ?

get old curse to 5 first. then get panda . then befor eu evolve panda get old curse to 5. add panda to your core then. on crusade get wind and comando to 5 first. later u get pilot. guild coins go to shallow.

4.In my scenario, is it necessary to reset the elite stage for War chief and Chaplain 3 stars now? (I have gems if it worth)

if you can it is totally worth to do the 20 and 50 for war chief and chap. i would recomend do the 20 gems for shallow too.

5.I saw your team from the thread About me & my team. You have Silencer and Pilot at 70 but Leaves shadow at 53.

that changes a lot, now for instance leaves is max level . i try to test as most variations as i can with the limited resources i get.
    there are very few people whose insight i always value : Cell and Sean ( air ecq) from my guild Terror and Tyry and steamedrice from guild Radiance ( forgot the server)
    some of the heroes you mentioned, they are leveling them, so i can get reliable feedback from them without the need to level it myself.
    one example warrior bear wich Cell always keeps leveled, so i always know how good it is at every level .

dk on the other hand from time to time i level him to see if he has improved.. and even now that i got it to purple +3 it is still worst then shallow purple+2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooklasat View Post
    I so confuse about leave shadow and silencer both are 2* should i focus on who or can i put both on my team. My current team lv 42 and i also got
    Moutain 2*
    Commando 2*
    Chaplain 2*
    Emberster
    Shallow keeper 1*
    Pro killer 3*
    Shadow shaman, imperial excutioner (not use yet)
    they are both great and you can use both, especially against a burst damage tea.

what u really need is a tank... shallow needs to be at least 3star. star farming war chief stoens asap too.

Quote Originally Posted by annyeong View Post
    Finally you're back Rola!
    hahaha thank man. sometimes i need to take sometime off, there are some really annoying people in the forums. somehow they dont understand what you say (even when its more then obvious) and they start talking garbage over and over. in those cases i mostly prefer to take sometime off, since its pointless to argue with people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Keizen View Post
    Hi Rola,

First of all gz on your achievements, then let's go stright to the point.

I'm following your guidelines to build up my team propely without spending resources into useless stuff and that's my situation:

I'm close to getting into the purple transition phase (I'm 50 right now and i'll be 53/54 by the end of the week end) and I'm still wondering wich is my best option in crusade and arena (mostly in arena tho).

This is my hero list:

Brute+2 (max) ****
    Dk+2 (max)*** [i lvled this up for crusade and guild purpose]
    WindMaster+2(max)***[stocking stones to make her 4*]
    MasterMage+2 ***
    Silencer+2 (max) ***
    OldCurse+2 (max)***
    Commando+2(max)***
    LeavesShadow+2(max)**
    ShallowKeeper+2(max)**
    WarChief+2(max)**
    Pilot+2(not maxed need your opinion on him)***

This are my core heroes and have some other sitting in the bench like imperial executioner,wandering spearman, light elemental, savage one (3 star),machinist,mountain,Depth voice and necromancer.

- Could you help me with a good setup for both crusade and arena? You can use the side heroes as well since i've no clue of their potential.
    - Where should I spend my arena tokens, OC or panda?
    - Does it worth to reach VIP 11 for the magic stones options?
    -My feelings about pvp matches is that what what really matters is the aoe dmg and with my available heroes i fell like i dont have enough, am i wrong?

Wish you a good day and hoping into your feedback.

Cheers.
    ill have to reply later, when i get home.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hey Rola, any chance you would update your hero screenshots and perhaps the stats of your favourite heroes?

I'm just curious how much further the heroes can develop and you have probably one of the few highest levels and range of heroes across all servers.
    Server 13
    ® Shadow
    One Year Anniversary Player

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Team Advice With New Heroes

Hi Rola! Its me again!!

I will be getting War Chief and Wind Master in 2 days!!

I am thinking of these 2 possible team combinations. Please let me know which one will work out better.

Warchief 2*
    Bear warrior 3*
    Silencer 2*
    Commando 3*
    Wind Master 3*

or

Bear Warrior 3*
    Silencer 2*
    Old Cursed 2*
    Commando 3*
    Wind Master 3*

Possible 3rd team
    Old Cursed 2*
    Bear Warrior 3*
    Old Cursed 2*
    Wind Master/Leaves 2*
    Commando 3*

Thanks for your help all these times!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    she is pretty decent in arena. i dont have much experience with her on crusade, but she sseems great o paper.
    Thank you Rola.. I'll consider her for arena..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

thanks for the help rola

hi rola. i am lvl 49 and i got a couple more questions again. so now i got some good heroes but i already run out of exp potions (all of them) so i dont know what to do and who i should prioritize. i wanted to know who i would use as Team 1, team 2, reserves and who should stop getting exp and skill upgrades. so here it goes my heroes are.

Front:
    Warrior Monk *** blue +2 lvl 49
    Bear warrior *** blue +2 lvl 49
    Shallows keeper ** blue +2 lvl 49 (22/50 now)
    Deathknight *** blue +2 lvl 49
    war chief lvl 1
    savage one lvl 1

Center:
    Succubus *** blue + 2 lvl 49
    Old Curse *** blue +2 lvl 49
    Emberstar * blue +2 lvl 42

Back:
    Commando *** blue +2 lvl 49
    Leaves ** blue + 2 lvl 49
    Chaplain ** blue +2 lvl 48
    Prof Killer *** blue +2 lvl 44
    Pilot ** blue +1 lvl 37
    Wind Master lvl 1

Also im thinking of what team i should use on arena when i get purple?

team 1
    Warchief
    Old curse
    succubus
    commando
    leaves

team 2
    Warchief
    Old curse
    wind master
    commando
    leaves

team 3
    Warchief
    bear warrior
    Old curse
    commando
    leaves

team 4
    Warchief
    bear warrior
    wind master
    commando
    leaves
    Last edited by Valkur; 10-11-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi Rola, First at all i want to say thank to you for ur contribution, it is very helpful for us. I am lvl 46 atm and VIP 6 almost VIP 7. I have some good heroes and lvling around 10 of them atm. My core team for Arena includes 5 heroes below:

1. War Chief ** Blue + 2 (40/50 - Will be *** in next 2 days) - Lvl46 Max Skills
    2. Arcane Sapper - Anti Mage *** Blue + 2 - Lvl 46 Max Skills
    3. Old Curse ** Blue +2 (33/50 - Will be *** in next 3 days) - Lvl 46 Max Skills
    4. Succubus *** Blue + 2 - Lvl 46 Max Skills
    5. Commando** (30/50 - Will be *** Soon) - Lvl 46 Max Skills

Other Heroes:

6. Brute *** Blue + 2 Lvl 46 Max Skill 2 + 3
    7. Chaplain ** Blue + 2 Lvl 46 Max Skill 1
    8. Imperial Executioner *** Blue + 2 Lvl 46 Max Skills
    9. Professional Killer *** Blue + 2 Lvl 46 Max Skills
    10. Master Mage *** Blue + 2 Lvl 46
    11. Ice Mage ** (40/50 - Will be *** Soon) - Blue + 2 Lvl 45 Max Skills 1 + 2
    12. Depths Voice - Naga Siren ** - Lvl 45 Blue + 2
    13. Silencer ** Lvl 46 Blue + 2 Max Skills
    14. Leaves Shadow ** Lvl 46 Blue + 2 (i am thinking lvling her for later purple orientation)

Few other Heroes but i don't lvling them Atm:
    Admiral Blue+2 Lvl 45
    Emberstar
    Lightning Master
    Psychic Sword
    Cleric
    Machinist
    Mystic
    Sniper
    Psychopath

I am farming Savage One and Shallow Keeper too. In Crusader Shop i am spending on Commando to Envolve her to 3*and more, In Arena Shop is Old Curse. Guild Shop which i should purchase ??? Succubus or Luna Moonfang - i think Succubus to upgrade 4* is better.

Because i have to face the next step after lvl 48 when the purple will change the game play alot so Please help me set up the core team for arena and crusader. Which ones should i invest and the Line up for long term method. Thanks you and Wish you luck !!!

first whoa. nice to see someone puting my ideas to practice. since the hero exp post they revised the system a bit, so if u buyt the 40 cheese at 200 everyday u should be able to maintain 10 heroes.
    id say stick to your core. and add bear warrior and savage one to them.

yes, try to level some oher good heroes too, but never xompromise your core.

get old curse to 5 first. then get panda . then befor eu evolve panda get old curse to 5. add panda to your core then. on crusade get wind and comando to 5 first. later u get pilot. guild coins go to shallow.

if you can it is totally worth to do the 20 and 50 for war chief and chap. i would recomend do the 20 gems for shallow too.

that changes a lot, now for instance leaves is max level . i try to test as most variations as i can with the limited resources i get.
    there are very few people whose insight i always value : Cell and Sean ( air ecq) from my guild Terror and Tyry and steamedrice from guild Radiance ( forgot the server)
    some of the heroes you mentioned, they are leveling them, so i can get reliable feedback from them without the need to level it myself.
    one example warrior bear wich Cell always keeps leveled, so i always know how good it is at every level .

dk on the other hand from time to time i level him to see if he has improved.. and even now that i got it to purple +3 it is still worst then shallow purple+2.
    After played this game for 2 days, I found this forum and followed your guide since then. So lucky I didn't use up all my gems on golden chest (I want DK)
    Thank you for your work Rola.

Hi there again :)

u see your post explains exactly what i think its wrong with death knght. people repeat over and over that he is great.its like a mantra. THEN they say, but it dies quickly against a good team. i humbly ask it : then whats good about it? he is good against bad stuff?? to me that only makes him less bad...
    anywaqy, back to your case..

DK **** Purple lvl 57
    Professional Killer *** Purple lvl 57
    Wind Master *** Purlple lvl 57
    Bear Warrior *** Purple lvl 57
    Leaves ** Purple lvl 57
    Emberstar ** Purple lvl 57
    Commando ** Purple lvl 57 (needs 80 more Skill Points)
    Champlain ** Purple lvl 57 (needs 20 more Skill Points) --- (Heal and Convert max)
    Soulhunter *** Blue+2 lvl 55 (needs 9 more Skill Points + 14 more when Purple)
    Shallow ** Purple lvl 54 (needs 100 more Skill Points)

thats a pretty decent core. what u reallymiss for arena is warchief. he is the tank that u need. but dont forget to develop shallow. i owuld recomend going after old curse and silencer. they would be grat adition for what u have.

Okay I get it, DK is bad your right.

So one of your suggestions is Silencer, how shold I combine him? Right now, I alomst always use Leaves, together with her or is that wasted silence ?

Can you give me a suggestion for team setups?

And again, I'm really impressed by your work, your dedication to this game and foremost the people playing it is just so nice.

I wish you a good weekend, and thx

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Question 2 More question

-54 LwL Succubus Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 LwL Bear Warrior Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 LwL Brute Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 Lwl Old Curse Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 Lwl Commando Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    - 54 Lwl War Chief Purple +0 (Not skilled) 2*
    - 54 Lwl Leaves Shadow Purple +0 (Not Skilled) 2*
    - 53 Lwl Master Mage Purple +0 (Not Skilled) 3*
    - 42 Lwl Depths Voice 2*
    - 38 Lwl Shadow Shaman 2*
    - 38 Lwl Chaplain 2*
    - 38 Lwl Machinist 2*
    - Savage One 3*
    - Shallows Keeper 1*
    - Silencer 2*

these ar eyour best heroes. forget about the others for now. your primary focus is chap and shallow.
    u need 3 great tanks and chap for crusade. invest in your chief and savage one while your shallow is still not 3 star. use brute, warchief and savage. one at a time, starting with savage, replacing as they die.

try using for arena warchief, bear warrior, old curse, leaves and commando.

- 6,000 Arena Point - use all on upgrading your old curse.. at 3 its good at 5 its just amazing. dont use all at once, only use the refresh that cost 10 and 50.
    - 4,000 Crusade Point - keep upgrading your comando.
    - 3,000 Guild Point- shallow all the way
    Hello Rola,
    First of all thank you for your awesome advice. If you don't mind i have 2 more questions.

All heroes that you said are okey but,

- 42 Lwl Depths Voice 2*
    - 38 Lwl Shadow Shaman 2*
    - 38 Lwl Machinist 2*
    - Savage One 3*
    - Shallows Keeper 1*

Why these heroes are importand too? I mean i don't know that heroes and because of that i don't know why they are strong and importand. Can you explain why?

That was my first quesiton second one is that What do you think about Vengeance spirit Hero. How can i use it?

Thank you for your help.

Good luck and have fun

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hey Rola, I am a relatively new play and I am mainly playing in server 19 with the same alias.

atm I am still unsure what is the current metagame in higher level since i am still level 42 atm, I believe you will give one highly reputable direction for my team.
    So if it is not too much, i really want to hear ur opinion regarding my current heroes formation and future heroes i should try to get based on the the current meta.

I am lvl 42 with

main team: Bear Warrior 3* lvl 42, Wind Master 3* lvl 42, Commando 2* lvl 42, Leaves Shadow 2* lvl 42 and Chaplain 2* lvl 42

other heroes: Cleric, shallowkeeper, machinist, lightning master, emberstar, admiral and arcane sapper which all are 1* and leveled arround 37-40

i am a vip 4 and thinking of getting old cursed through the arena coins

any comment and advice will be much appreciated, thank you

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    thats exactly what i try to help people build. the sinergy between comando and leaves shadow is great and they are heroes everyone have, so thats why i always advice people using that. however, u still need some form of control other then leaves shadow, so i dont really believe in a 100% agi build.
    that being said, i ahvent tried your sugested setup. i would love too, but just cant beacause of hero exp.
    perhaps u can give it a try and let us know your experience.
    thx Rola, im in limited resource so i kind of want to be effective, but i will try the agi line up and i will post result when possible.
    and btw, Naga as support is great at crowd control skill (full team sleep mode in like 3s if im not wrong). Her 4th skill is dodge so i guess it will sync well with comando agi boost. Anyway, that on paper, wait for my news then.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar

a bit confused

Hey Rola, sorry to bother again! I see you reccomend to develop shallows keeper as top priority nearly all the times, is it for Arena or crusade purpose? or both maybe? I didnt really understand if Shallows replaces Warchief in high lvl arena, or if they should be used toghether in a double-tank formation!
    ty!
    Last edited by Jeff; 10-11-2014 at 09:18 PM.
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.