Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Rola`s Heroes Charge View

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkur View Post
    hello rola. i have another question. as of now im level 45 and my tank is shallows 2* and admiral 2*. today i just got warrior monk. should i level him and ups his skill while waiting to have enough stones for warchief and savage one. i have 16/30 and 14/30 atm.
    yes. he is good. focus on him and shallow while u dont have warchief

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Rola,

I'm looking for suggestions on team building.
    Team lvl will be 57 tomorrow.
    Core purples 53-54:
    Succubus, cleric, Chaplin, bear, shallows, WC, leaves, OC, commando.

Wind master is at 70/80 to unlock, but I'm concerned I won't be able to maintain 10 heroes. Especially given they are already 3-4 Lvls behind team lvl. And don't get me going on $kill cost.
    On a related crusade stone note commando is 37/50.

So which is better to up crusade past 12-13/15:

Do I power lvl wind master and $pend to raise her skills?
    OR
    Bring each of my core up by a lvl? And rai$e skills on my most used?

Unrelated advice please
    Arena rank floats in 1-2k range in server 3(so arena points are slow), so do I buy OC stones to up to 3* or save for Panda (15/80)?

Thanks for all your help.
    Last edited by buchilala; 10-07-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

what about succubus rolaaaa

i m thinking about this team war chief-old curse-succubus-commando-windmaster
    what u think?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeeDemon View Post
    Yeah I tried to use him in crusade and arena he dies in the first 5 seconds...
    I guess I will try Brute or Savage One as the tank and see how that goes.

I will be getting Ice Mage tomorrow.

Thinking of going:

Brute/Savage One - Tank
    Bear Warrior - Backup Tank/DPS
    Old Curse - CC and damage
    Ice Mage - Single Target CC and damage
    Commando - CC and haste.

What do you guys think?
    any toon except commando is useless at 1 star. sometimes i dont mention the obvious. cause, well.. its obvious.
    shallow is amazing, but should be at least 3 stars. i seed no dificult at all in that, since he was given to everyone, he drops in bonze chests ( a lot during events) his stones are easily farmed in elite AND now he is on guild coins.
    he is by far the easiest tank to get your hands on.

Brute
    Bear Warrior DPS
    Old Curse - CC and damage
    Ice Mage - Single Target CC and damage
    Commando - CC and haste.

that should work, however, keep in mind that bear warior has nothing to do with tank. he is dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nepara View Post
    Hi,now my shallow and commando are three stars and I have now also wind master and old curse. How can i change my team?

Thanks
    try old curse instead of master mage.

sorry roll for the off topic
    what u think about succubus and old curse together in mid?

Quote Originally Posted by argentas View Post
    Hi Rola! I'm lvl 53 and my maxed out, purple heroes are ase follow:

Front:
    Bear Warrior 3*
    Brute 3*
    Shallows Keeper 2*

Central:
    Succubus 3*
    Old Curse 3*

Back:
    Wind Master 3*
    Leaves Shadow 2*
    Commando 2*
    Chaplain 2*

So, my dilemma is about my core setup. I know the principle is 1-2-2. I usually go Brute, Succubus, Old Curse, Wind Master, Leaves Shadow.
    try Brute, Old Curse, Wind Master, Leaves Shadow, commando

Hi Rola

Can you please check my problem at this link (http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...am-Combination) and answer here please ?

thank you for your attention.

Good luck and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by COPYMILK View Post
    i dunno why ppl dislike DK, hes rock in crusade...
    chap heals better
    shallow tanks
    eveything else does better dps.

so the issue with him is he isnt the best at anything. my honest opinion is that u ar ebetter off with an extra dps then an off tank.

off course if u dont have any good dps at least 3 star then use it...

rola is better this team?
    warchief
    oldcurse
    succubus
    commando
    windmaster
    or
    warchief
    oldcurse
    commando
    windmaster
    leaves
    why you don t like succubus?

Hİ ROLA ! Please help me :(

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Hi

this is intended to be a centralizer post to all the coments and guides. i am going to make.

The first one is here:

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...me-amp-my-team

there you can find something about who i am ( who cares) and see a picture of my heroes ( wich some may find interesting)

i am very busy at work these days, i actually been way from the forum for 10 days, and while im really happy with all the new forum activity, i just cant stand to read some stuff that tha makes no sense and some others that are just plain wrong.

Of course people have their own ideas and as a lawyer i am all for that. But some things are just plain wrong. theres no room for personal interpretation.

Saying DK is the best tank, to me its absurd, however i can respect the right to have an opinion, as much as i disagree 100%.

Saying you should sell all your xp boosts its Wrong. at level 1. at level 20. at level 40. at level 70 and unless the entire core of the game changes, it will be wrong at 80. theres no room for opinion. its a fact.

that been said, i will start making the guides.

5 biggest mistakes you should avoid :

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...0287#post30287

5 basic understanding of the game you should have

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...1064#post31064

Exotic merchant is here!

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-With-pictures!

Hi Rola

Can you please check my problem at this link ( http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...am-Combination ) and answer please ?

Good luck and have fun

I would like to ask for some help as well Rola :)

Hello Rola,

I would like to ask you for some advise as well and I'll be very grateful if you reply :P

I have :

Front = Brute ; Cleric ; Shallows Keep ; Warrior Monk ; Admiral ; Psychopath ; Bear Warrior ; Arcane Sapper ; and about to get War Chief
    Central = Master Mage ; Machinist ; Emberstar ; Lightning Master ; Ice Mage
    Back = Wind Master ; Leaves Shadow ; Chaplain ; Poisoned One ; Commando ; Sniper

I am gonna probably have Old Curse as well by next week, because I am currently only getting 140 points a day, and i'm at 10/30 to summon him

My problem is that I feel like I don't know how to group my guyz up and I keep losing in the crusade before 12/15 >_> today my brute died in 3rd wave, and yesterday my whole team wiped out on 6/15..

I am currently lvl 46. I have read all the pages on your topic here as well as some of your other ones; and for now my current team is Brute, Cleric, Chaplain, Wind Master and Leaves Shadows. I understand you rather take out Cleric and I would too, but I'm getting lost as to who I should focus on the most and what I should have as a core group for the crusade. As of now I invest mainly (as in order) in Chaplain, Wind Master, Leaves Shadows, Brute, Cleric. And as soon as I get War Chief, I will focus on him. I believe a good team would be War Chief, Brute, Chaplain, Wind Master, Leaves Shadow, but that being said I also feel like I'll lack the damage output. I kinda want to have a high aoe or insanely strong solo focus to obliterate either the whole team or whittle them down one by one, and at the moment I'm in the middle of both and I don't know how to lean towards just one of the two.

I haven't mentioned any # of *s for my heroes nor their levels, because that does not matter. I'll focus on what you suggest and get it up on par if they are currently not.

Thank you
    Last edited by Magnam; 10-07-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by agilulf View Post
    rola is better this team?
    warchief
    oldcurse
    succubus
    commando
    windmaster
    or
    warchief
    oldcurse
    commando
    windmaster
    leaves
    why you don t like succubus?
    the second one.
    its not that i dont like sucubbus, i just prefer leaves in your case.
    sucubus is decent but old curse, wind master, leaves. silencer even machinist are all better ( at same star level of course.)

post in the topic in my signature
    Last edited by Rola; 10-07-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuLLeT View Post
    Hi Rola

Can you please check my problem at this link ( http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...am-Combination ) and answer please ?

Good luck and have fun
    messages.jpg
    ihelp anyone gladly.one simple rule. post here. is that hard?

reason i do that is not for ego, its to keep organize and so everyone benefits from answer or can raise valid arguments against it.

as you can see for the picture i recieve a lot of questions every day. so team advise or general question, post here, private message is for private stuff. not general help.
    Last edited by Rola; 10-07-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnam View Post
    Hello Rola,

I would like to ask you for some advise as well and I'll be very grateful if you reply :P

I have :

Front = Brute ; Cleric ; Shallows Keep ; Warrior Monk ; Admiral ; Psychopath ; Bear Warrior ; Arcane Sapper ; and about to get War Chief
    Central = Master Mage ; Machinist ; Emberstar ; Lightning Master ; Ice Mage
    Back = Wind Master ; Leaves Shadow ; Chaplain ; Poisoned One ; Commando ; Sniper

I am gonna probably have Old Curse as well by next week, because I am currently only getting 140 points a day, and i'm at 10/30 to summon him

My problem is that I feel like I don't know how to group my guyz up and I keep losing in the crusade before 12/15 >_> today my brute died in 3rd wave, and yesterday my whole team wiped out on 6/15..

I am currently lvl 46. I have read all the pages on your topic here as well as some of your other ones; and for now my current team is Brute, Cleric, Chaplain, Wind Master and Leaves Shadows. I understand you rather take out Cleric and I would too, but I'm getting lost as to who I should focus on the most and what I should have as a core group for the crusade. As of now I invest mainly (as in order) in Chaplain, Wind Master, Leaves Shadows, Brute, Cleric. And as soon as I get War Chief, I will focus on him. I believe a good team would be War Chief, Brute, Chaplain, Wind Master, Leaves Shadow, but that being said I also feel like I'll lack the damage output. I kinda want to have a high aoe or insanely strong solo focus to obliterate either the whole team or whittle them down one by one, and at the moment I'm in the middle of both and I don't know how to lean towards just one of the two.

I haven't mentioned any # of *s for my heroes nor their levels, because that does not matter. I'll focus on what you suggest and get it up on par if they are currently not.

Thank you
    you said u read other posts, but you still focusing on cleric, AND you running two tanks...

forget about front midle, back or whatever they call it. theres tank, theres dps ( damage) theres support

so use one tank, 3 dps 1 suport

in your case

brute, bear warrior leave shadow, wind, comando

when u have either shallow or war chief at 3 replace brute for any( ideally have both, first rounds shallow, later warchief)
    when u have old curse at 3 put him instead of bear
    Last edited by Rola; 10-07-2014 at 11:23 PM.