Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 507

Thread: Rola`s Heroes Charge View

  1. #346
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kurnavilica View Post
    Yo, that is a long term project, mine is still 4*, what I do is purchase his stones from shops whenever he is available and farm him. The dungeon reset feature is not something that I do, only if there is increased drop rate I might consider reseting the dungeon. But have in mind that even at 3 stars he is a pretty good tank. I managed to go to rank 40 in arena with him at only 3 stars.

    Sooooo it will take some time but you will not regret getting him
    well wc stones from shop is 40 gems each, while u can reset the elite for 20 gems.
    I think u mean not resetting the elite for the second time right

  2. #347
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9

    Post Purple arena team

    So I had a really strong team that got me to Top 100 Pre-purple (even though I was 2-3 levels behind everyone in the top of my server, so I fell hard when everyone started reaching purple), and now I just hit L53, and all my core is/can be purple. What I want are suggestions on what to focus next.

    My core (all heroes are 3* except commando, which is 4*, all maxed or pretty close to):
    Front:
    WC
    SK
    Lightning Elemental

    Middle:
    Ice Mage
    OC
    Succubus

    Back:
    Commando
    Pilot
    Leaves

    Bold are the heroes that are almost 100% staple for the team.

    So, should I try to get another Physical DPS (Lunar, WM, VS) to replace one of the mages, try to build a magical DPS team (level up mystic and play 1-3-1 with all my middle line mages, I actually have the gold/gear to do so) or is 1-1-3 (with OC middle, WC front) as it is now already an ok late game setup (not sure about Pilot)?

    Also, for running 1-2-2 (on some crusade runs, and some heavy armor teams), which is better between Succubus and Ice Mage? Is Pilot better than WM (vs what)?

    For the record, I am currently alternating between 1-2-2 and 1-1-3, alternating succubus and pilot. Ice Mage just seemed not to deal enough damage (Pre-Purple), and I don't know if her PS makes enough difference to swap Succubus out.

    Thanks for the help

  3. #348
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    6

    needing help

    i need help in setting up my team even though i played long but still am not able to fight well please help
    war chief purple +1(3 star)
    Wind master purple +1 (4star)
    Commando purple +1 (3 star)
    Lightning elemental purple +1 (3 star)
    Emberstar purple +1 (3 star)
    Succbus purple +1 (3 star)
    Brute purple +1 (3 star)
    Chaplain purple +1 (3 star)
    Leaves shadow 2 star purple
    below is all noob but i have tons of exp and if they are good am willing to train them for long term
    sniper ,Imperial excutioner,old curse,admiral,cleric,lighning master,ferryman,machinist.savage one.shallows keeper,arcane sapper,mystic,rifleman
    please help

  4. #349
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by jaslyw123 View Post
    i need help in setting up my team even though i played long but still am not able to fight well please help
    war chief purple +1(3 star)
    Wind master purple +1 (4star)
    Commando purple +1 (3 star)
    Lightning elemental purple +1 (3 star)
    Emberstar purple +1 (3 star)
    Succbus purple +1 (3 star)
    Brute purple +1 (3 star)
    Chaplain purple +1 (3 star)
    Leaves shadow 2 star purple
    below is all noob but i have tons of exp and if they are good am willing to train them for long term
    sniper ,Imperial excutioner,old curse,admiral,cleric,lighning master,ferryman,machinist.savage one.shallows keeper,arcane sapper,mystic,rifleman
    please help
    Hi,

    I suggest u leave out lightning elemental, brute and ember

    Focus on: WC, Commando, WM, Succubus, Chaplain and Leaves..........from the ones you haven`t leveled go for Old Curse asap! Then Arcane Sapper and Imperial Exe.

    You need to purchase DK asap and Lunar Guardian.

    Machinist and Mystic leave for now BUT start getting their stones, you need them to be at 3-4 stars then you can level them up.

    Hope that helps

  5. #350
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by kurnavilica View Post
    Hi,

    I suggest u leave out lightning elemental, brute and ember

    Focus on: WC, Commando, WM, Succubus, Chaplain and Leaves..........from the ones you haven`t leveled go for Old Curse asap! Then Arcane Sapper and Imperial Exe.

    You need to purchase DK asap and Lunar Guardian.

    Machinist and Mystic leave for now BUT start getting their stones, you need them to be at 3-4 stars then you can level them up.

    Hope that helps
    Thank again for the precious advice i will focus on old curse

  6. #351
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6

    Best team set up?

    Hey need some advice from top players

    I'm not too sure who i should use in my team. Currently i've got these heroes:

    Professional Killer 3*
    Lightning Elemental 3*
    Leaves shadow 2*
    Emberstar 2*
    Ice mage 2* (close to 3)
    Chaplain
    Commando 2* (close to 3)
    Savage one 2*(close to 3)
    Shallows Keeper 2*
    Imperial executioner 2*

    They are all at lv 50 right now. Emberstar seems to have a high dps but not sure whether she will be useful when she becomes purple. Same for ice mage, her purp skill seems to be pretty bad. LE seems to be hard to use due to his energy refill being slow but I've seen it work a few times against some others on arena. Professional killer sometimes wins me games but sometimes he just do too little damage. His purple skill seems to be good though? Im losing a lot to succubus and old curse in arena. Even if im 2 levels higher than them.

    My current setup is:

    Savage One
    Imperial Executioner
    Commando
    Leaves Shadow
    Professional Killer

    Any advice would be appreciated!

  7. #352
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetstigma View Post
    Hey need some advice from top players

    I'm not too sure who i should use in my team. Currently i've got these heroes:

    Professional Killer 3*
    Lightning Elemental 3*
    Leaves shadow 2*
    Emberstar 2*
    Ice mage 2* (close to 3)
    Chaplain
    Commando 2* (close to 3)
    Savage one 2*(close to 3)
    Shallows Keeper 2*
    Imperial executioner 2*

    They are all at lv 50 right now. Emberstar seems to have a high dps but not sure whether she will be useful when she becomes purple. Same for ice mage, her purp skill seems to be pretty bad. LE seems to be hard to use due to his energy refill being slow but I've seen it work a few times against some others on arena. Professional killer sometimes wins me games but sometimes he just do too little damage. His purple skill seems to be good though? Im losing a lot to succubus and old curse in arena. Even if im 2 levels higher than them.

    My current setup is:

    Savage One
    Imperial Executioner
    Commando
    Leaves Shadow
    Professional Killer

    Any advice would be appreciated!
    Hi I do not consider myself a top player (top players in my opinion are hard time cashers who have only 5star heroes fully skilled)

    However I still can tell you what I think about your team setup

    Leave out Pro Killer, Lightning, Ember and Ice Mage...they lack DPS in the higher levels (maybe Ember could be your tank killer in the future but she is weak without stars)

    work on:
    - Farm War Chief asap (he will be your primary tank)
    - Get Death Knight from Arena Points asap (the only option for Crusade tank, no question here)
    - Lunar Guardian - great DPS, her skills interrupt enemy casting
    - Wind Master or Succubus (i personally prefer WM) (WM great dps, interrupt)
    - get lucky and open a purple chest where Old Curse pops out (OC has one of the best CC skills in the game and is always useful to have him)

    CRUSADE: You will be using Commando in any team setup, but don`t buy his stones from Crusade, first get Wind Master (my WM is 5 stars and her DMG is very nice, I suggest you get Frost Mage in the distant future and max her stars as well)
    GUILD RAID: From Guild Coins get Lunar Guardian (in my opinion she is better than Succubus, because her lunar beams interrupt enemy casting)
    ARENA: points go to Death Knight, then when u have DK get Old Curse to 3 - 4 stars, then get Drunken Master (Panda)

    Hope that helps

  8. #353
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by kurnavilica View Post
    Hi I do not consider myself a top player (top players in my opinion are hard time cashers who have only 5star heroes fully skilled)

    However I still can tell you what I think about your team setup

    Leave out Pro Killer, Lightning, Ember and Ice Mage...they lack DPS in the higher levels (maybe Ember could be your tank killer in the future but she is weak without stars)

    work on:
    - Farm War Chief asap (he will be your primary tank)
    - Get Death Knight from Arena Points asap (the only option for Crusade tank, no question here)
    - Lunar Guardian - great DPS, her skills interrupt enemy casting
    - Wind Master or Succubus (i personally prefer WM) (WM great dps, interrupt)
    - get lucky and open a purple chest where Old Curse pops out (OC has one of the best CC skills in the game and is always useful to have him)

    CRUSADE: You will be using Commando in any team setup, but don`t buy his stones from Crusade, first get Wind Master (my WM is 5 stars and her DMG is very nice, I suggest you get Frost Mage in the distant future and max her stars as well)
    GUILD RAID: From Guild Coins get Lunar Guardian (in my opinion she is better than Succubus, because her lunar beams interrupt enemy casting)
    ARENA: points go to Death Knight, then when u have DK get Old Curse to 3 - 4 stars, then get Drunken Master (Panda)

    Hope that helps

    Hi kurn

    I do have a rough idea about those heroes. As a matter of fact i've got about 20+ ss for frost mage, 60 ss for DK and about 20 for WC. But right now i just wanna know whats the best possible team i can make with my current heroes. Thanks anyway!

  9. #354
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7

    hi

    oh well, I am telling you what to farm asap so that you can have a strong core

    what you can do for now:

    Leaves shadow 2*
    Emberstar 2*
    Commando 2* (close to 3)
    Savage one 2*(close to 3)
    Imperial executioner 2*

    (use Chaplain in crusade, just charge her ulti in your first fight and then swap her for a dps, when u need healing put her back in and heal)

  10. #355

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    Hello Rola,

    I was wondering today about the different skills the heroes have: When do they use say, Blue skill or Purple skill during a fight? I notice Commando always fires off her "blue orb" at the start of a fight. I assume that is her boost skill.

    Thanks in advance,

    Peter

  11. #356
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7

    hi

    Quote Originally Posted by pslind69 View Post
    Hello Rola,

    I was wondering today about the different skills the heroes have: When do they use say, Blue skill or Purple skill during a fight? I notice Commando always fires off her "blue orb" at the start of a fight. I assume that is her boost skill.

    Thanks in advance,

    Peter
    I don`t believe Rola is here He has been missing for quite some time.

    The order is Blue Green Skill > Blue Skill then Purple Skill if it is not passive, and when the 1st skill charges up you manually trigger it

  12. #357

    Help me to build a suitable team

    Now, my lv of my team is 50 VIP . This is my main team :
    - Front line :
    + Warchef 3* max enchan, skill
    +Shallows Keeper 2* (16/50) close to max skill and enchan
    + Cleric 2* close to max skill and enchan
    + Arcane Sapper 2* close to max skill and enchan
    + Lightning Elemental 3* max enchan, skill
    - Middle Line :
    + Ice Mage 2* close to max skill
    - Back Line :
    + Leaves 2* ( 17/50) close to max skill and enchan
    + Chaplain 2* close to max skill and enchan
    + Comamando 2* ( 32/50) max skill
    + Wind Master 3* ( 63/100) max enchan, skill

    I aslo have some heroes such as : Rifleman, sniper, Machinist,Lightning Master, Admiral, Mountain, Emberstar
    Normally. I use : Warchef, Lightning Elementak, SK, Comamando, Wind. Or Warchef, SK, Leaves, Comamando, Wind
    Please give me any suggestion. Thanks in advance

  13. #358
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria, Sofia
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    6

    Psychopath worth the effort or not?

    Rola, do u have any experience with Psychopath? Is he worth the effort? I'm a bit of a gambler type person as you are. I am very tempted by Psychopath's skillz, because his true power relies on luck and multicast. He makes pvp fights a lot more interesting because of that.
    Would you recommend me a suitable party for him?

    I see him with war chief in front of him, so he would have enough time to cast his spells.
    In Middle lane with old curse, succubus or frost mage or luna.
    In back lane with commando or mystic or leaves shadow.

    What's ur opinion about him?
    Top rank Guild: ~INFINITE~
    Server: 14 Depths Voice
    Nickname: Junkies

  14. #359
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by kurnavilica View Post
    oh well, I am telling you what to farm asap so that you can have a strong core

    what you can do for now:

    Leaves shadow 2*
    Emberstar 2*
    Commando 2* (close to 3)
    Savage one 2*(close to 3)
    Imperial executioner 2*

    (use Chaplain in crusade, just charge her ulti in your first fight and then swap her for a dps, when u need healing put her back in and heal)
    Hmm i think my lineup is better than the one you suggested. Especially with all the commandos ard, the tanks go down real fast. Having ember and imperial together is a bad idea since their hp is so low. When i use prof killer and leaves shadow, the dps is super high when they hit the target with reduced armour. Anyway, i don't have any problems in crusade for now. Im getting 15/15 most of the time, 13/15 if the roll is bad.

  15. #360
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7

    hi

    Quote Originally Posted by velvetstigma View Post
    Hmm i think my lineup is better than the one you suggested. Especially with all the commandos ard, the tanks go down real fast. Having ember and imperial together is a bad idea since their hp is so low. When i use prof killer and leaves shadow, the dps is super high when they hit the target with reduced armour. Anyway, i don't have any problems in crusade for now. Im getting 15/15 most of the time, 13/15 if the roll is bad.
    Oh well then use what is best in your opinion, personally I think pro killer is a total failure late game, he buffs himself too much and dies being useless. Emberstar is a tank killer and Imperial is great for CC noone else in your team turns enemies to frogs

    Cheers !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •