Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rola`s Heroes Charge View

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Rola`s Heroes Charge View

Hi

this is intended to be a centralizer post to all the coments and guides. i am going to make.

The first one is here:

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...me-amp-my-team

there you can find something about who i am ( who cares) and see a picture of my heroes ( wich some may find interesting)

i am very busy at work these days, i actually been way from the forum for 10 days, and while im really happy with all the new forum activity, i just cant stand to read some stuff that tha makes no sense and some others that are just plain wrong.

Of course people have their own ideas and as a lawyer i am all for that. But some things are just plain wrong. theres no room for personal interpretation.

Saying DK is the best tank, to me its absurd, however i can respect the right to have an opinion, as much as i disagree 100%.

Saying you should sell all your xp boosts its Wrong. at level 1. at level 20. at level 40. at level 70 and unless the entire core of the game changes, it will be wrong at 80. theres no room for opinion. its a fact.

that been said, i will start making the guides.

5 biggest mistakes you should avoid :

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...0287#post30287

5 basic understanding of the game you should have

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...1064#post31064

Exotic merchant is here!

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-With-pictures!
    Last edited by Rola; 09-28-2014 at 01:36 AM.

this is reserved .....

also reserved ......

last one ....

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Who would you say are the key tank characters or i guess more importantly, what is the ideal setup for the front line?
    Last edited by Gullwings; 09-25-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gullwings View Post
    Who would you say are the key tank characters or i guess more importantly, what is the ideal setup for the front line?
    in my view, after purple, there are two key tanks. shallow and warchief.
    shallow with a good team behind and full energy bars can get you to 12.
    at 13 you sacriface a random tank ( brute/ancient one, admiral)
    at 14 its warchief time. it usually takes him and one or two dps.
    at 15 its basiclly everything u got plus the best mercenary tank you can afford and pray its enough haha.

in my case its always at 12 i fight airt wich is 2 levels higher 72
    at 13 its myself ( tough fight, this guy rocks haha)
    at 14 its davidgg 3 levels higher
    and at 15 its cell 3 levels higher
    somatimes i finish with 3 level 40 blue heroes left haha

Thanks for the reply! What about for arena though? Would imagine have to use slightly different tanks?or is shallow and warchief still best?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Your posts are amazing. I've always wanted to see what the viewpoint of the top high level players are so that I can prepare my team for the future, so thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post

Saying DK is the best tank, to me its absurd, however i can respect the right to have an opinion, as much as i disagree 100%.
    This is the only thing I find iffy, for want of a better word.

I don't disagree with it, it does seem like at your level DK just isn't up to par anymore. (As proven by a number of others saying the same thing you do) However do realize that the majority of the people in this forum are level 50 and below.

And these levels are where DK shines the most. I don't know about Shallows Keeper as I don't have him, but Warchief just can't compare to DK at this level. Not yet at least.

Quote Originally Posted by sigurdblake View Post
    Your posts are amazing. I've always wanted to see what the viewpoint of the top high level players are so that I can prepare my team for the future, so thanks

This is the only thing I find iffy, for want of a better word.

I don't disagree with it, it does seem like at your level DK just isn't up to par anymore. (As proven by a number of others saying the same thing you do) However do realize that the majority of the people in this forum are level 50 and below.

And these levels are where DK shines the most. I don't know about Shallows Keeper as I don't have him, but Warchief just can't compare to DK at this level. Not yet at least.
    War chief is useless before purple.
    I got my dk at 52 and he is useless to me since day one. I actually leveled him to 70 to give it another go but now he seems even worst.
    I'd say brute might be the best between 30-40 but need some confirmation.
    But my whole like of thinking is dk dosent do anything.
    U cant have him as solo tank and what would u make him take the place of of a ice Mage, machinist, old curse, or whatever good dps? And if you feel u need something with more meat to help soaking damage , bear warrior, panda, soul hunter warmonk are better options.
    I also have similar thoughts about cleric, but that flag I don't raise so high cause so many people like him and he is easy to obtain so no harm done.
    But I can't think of any situation I would take cleric over chaplain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gullwings View Post
    Thanks for the reply! What about for arena though? Would imagine have to use slightly different tanks?or is shallow and warchief still best?
    I still use both. Shallow if the opponent is more physical damage. War chief if it has higher burst damage.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Really looking forward on a guide with hero ratings based on your experience on all the heroes, or at least on the ones you tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown1 View Post
    Really looking forward on a guide with hero ratings based on your experience on all the heroes, or at least on the ones you tested.
    I'm thinking a lot about that, but thing is from the time I start considering it ( level 55) to now (70). Most of it changed lol , and I'm more of a intuitive person so I don't really remember specific details from before lol...

I'll try to work on those ASAP before everything changes again lol.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    War chief is useless before purple.
    I got my dk at 52 and he is useless to me since day one. I actually leveled him to 70 to give it another go but now he seems even worst.
    I'd say brute might be the best between 30-40 but need some confirmation.
    But my whole like of thinking is dk dosent do anything.
    U cant have him as solo tank and what would u make him take the place of of a ice Mage, machinist, old curse, or whatever good dps? And if you feel u need something with more meat to help soaking damage , bear warrior, panda, soul hunter warmonk are better options.
    I also have similar thoughts about cleric, but that flag I don't raise so high cause so many people like him and he is easy to obtain so no harm done.
    But I can't think of any situation I would take cleric over chaplain.
    I actually prefer DK over Brute since level 30 something because of one reason: The enemy team doesn't have enough damage to take him down before he can activate his ultimate skill.

With all the damage he takes he most likely has his ult up just before the enemy team uses their ults. With all the Emberstars, Machinists and Ice Mages around that's instant full heal.

Brute can absorb hits a little better, but if his health is gone, that's it. Chaplain's heal sucks before lv 41, hence having a self sustaining tank is a much better choice.

Cleric is, again iffy. If all his skills are active then he'd be great. As it is he's more likely to get killed before even getting his shields up :s (you're dying, stop healing the back row for god's sake.)

All things considered, it's not too far-fetched calling DK and Brute the 'best tanks'. Just not 'of all time'.

p.s. I'm intrigued about Shallows Keeper. What's special about him?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sigurdblake View Post
    All things considered, it's not too far-fetched calling DK and Brute the 'best tanks'. Just not 'of all time'.

p.s. I'm intrigued about Shallows Keeper. What's special about him?
    Special about him is the passive, he becomes much more super tankier once given more stars and purple.

u said exp potions are important then should i spend gold to buy those 5k and 20k exp potions in the stores? i have them restock everyday.

What's ur opinion on huskar, clink, sladar and panda? i finally yolo'ed yesterday and got a panda after spinning 14 times.... thats 5200 gems. Then people start telling me its nothing specil unless it has more star.