Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Rola`s Heroes Charge View

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 DexterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Hey Rola, sorry to bother again! I see you reccomend to develop shallows keeper as top priority nearly all the times, is it for Arena or crusade purpose? or both maybe? I didnt really understand if Shallows replaces Warchief in high lvl arena, or if they should be used toghether in a double-tank formation!
    ty!
    i used them in a double tank formation in arena. It worked well against many teams.
    Oh I like you. Dayyum.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi Rola,

If there is one tank you would recommend more than other (after purple) for ARENA would it be Chieftain or Shallow Keeper

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

I struggle in crusade

Hi Rola and community

I have been following this thread since it started so THANK YOU ALL for the useful insights and most of all thank you Rola for dedicating so much time to this community!

My issue is that i fail Crusade every day.
    I keep my arena rank at 1500, i can easily be in 500-600 but the max rank i have reached was 1500(that was a month ago) and i don`t climb the arena rank ladder so that my crusade is easier....however...
    I reach stage 6 to 9 if I`m lucky (my team is lvl54), the main heroes that I use are:

Tanks: ShallowsKeeper***(maxed), Savage**(maxed) and WarChief**(skill lvl is low)
    DPS: WindMaster***(maxed), Commando***(maxed), LeavesShadow**(almost maxed), OldCurse**(maxed)
    Support: Chaplain**(maxed)

all these are lvl 54 and purple, WC i got 2 days ago that`s why it has not been maxed yet,
    my observations in crusade: usually Shallow gets to 20%hp in the first stage where the oponent is blue and 5-6 lvl lower than my team (setup is: shallow, wind, commando, leaves, oldcurse), Savage does much better in the first 4-5 rounds but struggles after that. I switch commando with chaplain at stage 4 for the sustain. Although it seems that i have a decent core team i really fail My Shallow seems too weak

rest of my heroes: WarrMonk***(lvl54 blue2), Succubus***(lvl46blue2), those are not leveled or abandoned - Cleric, Admiral, LightnongMaster, Machinist, Emberstar, Psychopath, Mystic;

daily routine: i do all quests, I farm shallow from guild coins and elites, crusade points go to commando and arena points to old curse, and i`m also farming elites for my current heroes and I have almost gathered stones for IceMage, Silencer and ImperialExecutioner.

This is what my daily experience with Heroes charge looks like,

Please provide me with some advice on how to improve my team setup, what heroes to focus on or just point out something obvious that i fail to understand or see as a mistake

Thanks a lot in advance !
    Last edited by kurnavilica; 10-12-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    u have a decent hero pool. however, you should get both warchief AND shallow. they are essential for crusade. dont waste too many resources on cleric. looking to your setup id say it would be better to get comando to 4 before u go for wind master.
    thanks rola! glad to see i'm at least on the right track!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

rola, two qns for you

Hmm after reading your advices, you seem to advice ppl to get rid of commando for chap.. hmm can i know approx which wave onwards then you get rid of commando? And why?

Second, my team is as follows : wind,oldcurse, luna, bear, commando, leaves.

I am swapping between leavea and wind but that isnt the main qn, but should i replace OC with maybe, physic sword OR silencer? Thannks in advance.

Hey Rola,

what would u say? Wind Master, Leaves Shadow or Professional Killer?

All 3 Stars

Crusade and Arena?

Thanks
    Last edited by Zyphor; 10-12-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Hi Rola, I have some doubts about the combination of heroes that I use in arenas, I have

War Chief **
    Shallows Keeper ***
    DK ***
    Succubus ***
    Old Curse **
    Emberstar ***
    Shadow Leaves ***
    Wind Runner ***
    Chaplain ***
    Lunar Guardian ***
    Commando ****

1 besides yourself who you think best Wind Runner or Leaves Shadow?
    2. it seem advisable to get the Panda or climbing stars Old Curse?
    3. it seem advisable to use Guild Points Shallows Keeper or Lunar Guardian?
    4. it seem advisable to use the Crusade Points in Commando or Wind Runner?
    5. I see you have a bad opinion on DK, you seem advisable to continue investing in it for use in the Crusade?

Thanks
    Last edited by Edark; 10-12-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Medusa

Rola have you ever try Medusa is this hero Good ?

please give me advice

thx so much
    Last edited by Sneaky; 10-13-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Okay so I am in a bit of a trouble in here. Any opinion will be valued, but I would love it if you, Rola, would give your 2 cents.

I have (everyone lvl 61, purple, or purple +1):

Brute (+1)****
    Bear Warrior (+1)***
    Shallows Keeper (+1)**
    War Chief **

Commando ****
    Emberstar (+1)***
    Leaves Shadow ***
    Old Curse ***
    Silencer (+1)**

Chaplain **
    Cleric ***

I've been using Warchief, Commando, Old Curse, Silencer, Leaves Shadow for arena.
    In Crusade, the lack of dps due to chaplain/cleric just causes the tank die faster (reaching only 6-7/15), so I've been just switching tanks, usually reaching 9-13/15.
    I don't have money/xp to keep leveling everything, so first thing I'm thinking of doing is dropping Chaplain and Cleric, and after that Emberstar (lowest hp). This leaves me with 8 characters, which is still crazy demanding to keep leveled up (mainly money-wise).

What is the role of Bear Warrior (just got it)? Should I replace Silencer with only 2 stars with it in my main team? Or Warchief, with also 2 stars?

War Chief and Shallows Keeper seem like good tanks, but their 2 stars just cannot combat with Brute's 4 stars. How do they compare at 5 star range? Maybe I should drop Shallow to save money and soulstones and just get Brute to 5 stars? I will get War Chief to 3 stars tomorrow, but Shallows is only 10/50.

I've been playing with the idea of having arena team: War Chief, Bear Warrior, Old Curse, Silencer, Commando and dropping Leaves Shadow, since the silences are already overlapping with Silencer. This would keep Old Curse alive longer, since it would be doing most of the damage now, without backline dps.

What do you think is the optimal crusade/arena team for me?

What's your view on the 5 initial heroes we all get? Which ones are definitely not worth placing investing at all? Since I'm a new player and has only 6 heroes now, my sixth being professional killer which no one seems to like, I need to know which ones I should not waste my time on.

Lightbulb need ideas

hi rolo, tnx for support
    ı started 3 days ago in new server mountain ım 36 lvl, max lvl 38 rıght now
    ı need idea for future what should ı get which heroes more good for arena what u thınk for crusade
    Last edited by sauron; 10-13-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: broken link

Help

Hi Rola
    Thanks for helping all of us out, it is greatly appreciated.

My team level is 56, and I am VIP 8
    Currently dont know which heroes to max/rely on later?
    Also I would like to have your opinion on what team comp for Arena and Crusade?

My heroes are:
    Front:
    Lightning Elemental ***
    Savage One ***
    Soulhunter ***
    War Chief **
    Shallows Keeper **
    Admiral **
    Mountain **
    Psychopath *

Central:
    Master Mage ***
    Emberstar **
    Lightning Master **
    Lunar Guardian ***
    Ice Mage **
    Necromancer **
    Silencer **
    Imperial Executioner **
    Machinist *

Back:
    Leaves Shadow ***
    Wind Master ***
    Commando ***
    Chaplain **
    Professional Killer ***
    Sniper *
    Mystic **

My Dragon/Guild/Arena points are currently being used on:
    Commando 0/100
    Wind Master 17/100
    Lunar Guardian 7/100
    Succubus 46/80
    Drunken Master 60/80
    Old Curse 0/30

Would you suggest to complete Drunken Master before start pick up Old Curse?

Hope you will answer my questions.

Sherilx

Rola plz give me advice

Quote Originally Posted by volam1411 View Post
    Hi Rola, First at all i want to say thank to you for ur contribution, it is very helpful for us. I am lvl 46 atm and VIP 6 almost VIP 7. I have some good heroes and lvling around 10 of them atm. My core team for Arena includes 5 heroes below:

1. War Chief ** Blue + 2 (40/50 - Will be *** in next 2 days) - Lvl46 Max Skills
    2. Arcane Sapper - Anti Mage *** Blue + 2 - Lvl 46 Max Skills
    3. Old Curse ** Blue +2 (33/50 - Will be *** in next 3 days) - Lvl 46 Max Skills
    4. Succubus *** Blue + 2 - Lvl 46 Max Skills
    5. Commando** (30/50 - Will be *** Soon) - Lvl 46 Max Skills

Other Heroes:

6. Brute *** Blue + 2 Lvl 46 Max Skill 2 + 3
    7. Chaplain ** Blue + 2 Lvl 46 Max Skill 1
    8. Imperial Executioner *** Blue + 2 Lvl 46 Max Skills
    9. Professional Killer *** Blue + 2 Lvl 46 Max Skills
    10. Master Mage *** Blue + 2 Lvl 46
    11. Ice Mage ** (40/50 - Will be *** Soon) - Blue + 2 Lvl 45 Max Skills 1 + 2
    12. Depths Voice - Naga Siren ** - Lvl 45 Blue + 2
    13. Silencer ** Lvl 46 Blue + 2 Max Skills
    14. Leaves Shadow ** Lvl 46 Blue + 2 (i am thinking lvling her for later purple orientation)

Few other Heroes but i don't lvling them Atm:
    Admiral Blue+2 Lvl 45
    Emberstar
    Lightning Master
    Psychic Sword
    Cleric
    Machinist
    Mystic
    Sniper
    Psychopath

I am farming Savage One and Shallow Keeper too. In Crusader Shop i am spending on Commando to Envolve her to 3*and more, In Arena Shop is Old Curse. Guild Shop which i should purchase ??? Succubus or Luna Moonfang - i think Succubus to upgrade 4* is better.

Because i have to face the next step after lvl 48 when the purple will change the game play alot so Please help me set up the core team for arena and crusader. Which ones should i invest and the Line up for long term method. Thanks you and Wish you luck !!!
    Rola, Please give me some advice for the developement of my team in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Saulässig View Post

Saulässig (kinda means super sweet in german xD)
    ä schwizer xD

Could somebody show me the pilot purple skill ?

i unclear with description. i'm thinking to invest on him.

thx....