Thread: New Levels of Aggression

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

New Levels of Aggression

Okay - Not allowing us to store value in any method is going to escalate aggression and attrition - There is no one to feed on except each other, and the looting will reach a level that new players will not want to stay because they realize that they are hopelessly out-gunned and easy pickings. Why level up mines and farms just to be farmed? Why try to win campaigns to build up your cities when you will most likely be instantly looted? The developers have to see this.

I have been tempted to coin but those temptations have been extinguished by how buggy the game play is and where this game looks like it is heading.

As one of the more aggressive looters in my realm, I can tell you that the tactics that I employ to gain gold and resources are not appreciated - And soon there will be many many more like me. There is no joy in a game where you cannot build, and there will be no coining in a game so horribly buggy.

If your objective was to frustrate a player to the point of wanting to quit, then you have hit the target with these last couple patches.
    Last edited by <MC2>Khachoo; 05-30-2014 at 09:50 PM.

I most deffinitely agree with the "are not appreciated" the most lol.

However as in recent patch's there are rumours of fazing out decorations and making the game pure as you said Aggression. I firmly beleive the game will not suceed any longer if the updates and patch's do not focus on bringing the "Commanders Of Evony buy gems and thats the only way to win" and more focus on improving the game. After all , if the games better , more people will coin.

yeah, I don't like looting people like I do but the game leaves little option. I will not buy coin to advance ...the game is just such a mess that there is not point to it. They are making a mistake with this if this is the road they are heading down. It would be nice to raid nearby barbarian cities rather than other players. These games thrive off a sense of a community and friendly competition. This game makes us mercenaries.

Quote Originally Posted by <TLN>JAcoble1 View Post
    I most deffinitely agree with the "are not appreciated" the most lol.
    I know - I don't like to be despised but I also need to build my city. The large alliances have their tactics and I have mine. The rules of the game create this environment. I am merely adapting to survive and thrive.