Thread: Changing of servers

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Changing of servers

I notice that when I wanted to change server, the game will create a new character instead of moving my current character to the new server. Is that normal? If yes, this seems unfair as we will need to create a new toon to change server.
    Pls advice & thanks.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Yes this is right and not unfair in my opinion.
    It would be pretty unfair when you could change the server with your current level and every new player there has to face with people who have been playing for more weeks and already reached a high level. This possibility of moving your account to another server would kill the whole game. But I see your point. Probably you have spent a lot of money on your account and you won't loose it.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssneoh View Post
    I notice that when I wanted to change server, the game will create a new character instead of moving my current character to the new server. Is that normal? If yes, this seems unfair as we will need to create a new toon to change server.
    Pls advice & thanks.
    Dear Leader,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Players can't change servers. If you would like to play on a new server, you have to start all over again which is fair to new coming players.

Regards
    Betty

Noted with thanks

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Unhappy What about playing with family and friends

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Players can't change servers. If you would like to play on a new server, you have to start all over again which is fair to new coming players.

Regards
    Betty
    That might be fair to new players but it really does nothing for the loyal players that keep coming back and spend money in game. What if you wanted to play with friends and family on other servers? Not only do you have to start your progress over but the money you spend for gems in game does not transfer either. To move servers, one not only loses progress but their gems and VIP level as well. Either I play the game by myself or just give up the gems, VIP level, and progress and move to a new server. Is that correct?

An easy fix to this is to only allow transfers once a month or a limited amount time, i.e. 3 times in the life of the account. You could even charge to move your progress to another server. It would even be acceptable if the gems you pay for on one server were account wide no matter what server you were on. There must be a way to allow people to play the game together on different servers without having to give everything we work hard to achieve away.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi,
    Is that mean, that changing server I will lose all heroes I manage to got on previous one?

In my opinion, there is no problem to lose all levels and start from the lvl 1, but why on earth I need to fight for getting new/old heroes? Also i don't understand why VIP lvl is also being reduce after server changing? I can understand heroes levels, gold, gems and items... fair enough, but VIP status and heroes from the previous server? Like somebody said before me, if this is the case, this game is nothing else but money charger.

Regards
    Esgaladar

Changing Server, gems remains or not??

Hi there,

Im thinking to start all over again. changing server. i dont mind resetting all my heroes and to begin again, but i paid for my gems and have a monthly purchases. will all gems be reset or remains if i change server?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,

Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by jadorisha View Post
    Hi there,

Im thinking to start all over again. changing server. i dont mind resetting all my heroes and to begin again, but i paid for my gems and have a monthly purchases. will all gems be reset or remains if i change server?
    Dear Leader
    Your gems purchases are bound to the server on which you bought them. So you can consider that all gems is reset on new server. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by DC72 View Post
    That might be fair to new players but it really does nothing for the loyal players that keep coming back and spend money in game. What if you wanted to play with friends and family on other servers? Not only do you have to start your progress over but the money you spend for gems in game does not transfer either. To move servers, one not only loses progress but their gems and VIP level as well. Either I play the game by myself or just give up the gems, VIP level, and progress and move to a new server. Is that correct?

An easy fix to this is to only allow transfers once a month or a limited amount time, i.e. 3 times in the life of the account. You could even charge to move your progress to another server. It would even be acceptable if the gems you pay for on one server were account wide no matter what server you were on. There must be a way to allow people to play the game together on different servers without having to give everything we work hard to achieve away.
    I'm months behind on this but I just ran into this issue. I bought VIP, found the server option and lost my VIP and character . I agree its unfair and they should either say $3 to change or 300 gems.
    Join my guild!
    RavensCall on Server: 82 Aetna
    ID: 110052901

New Comers
    I am old of heroes arena. So i am change my sarver with out change my old account and level.How is it possible ????

New Comers
    (Adakharadhan701@gmail.com) ,its my mail id. Please help me. I am redmi note 5 pro user. This game not supported to full screen in my phone. So please update new version.

Quote Originally Posted by Haradhan ada View Post
    I am old of heroes arena. So i am change my sarver with out change my old account and level.How is it possible ????
    Dear Leader
    Please post your Heroes Arena issue on our Heroes Arena sub-forum. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers

Updated out of game

I was updated out of the game because my phone was too full. I liked the group i was in, but with a new phone, i was dropped from level 88 to 1, and unable to even contact the group to let them know why i left.i think that option at least should be available.
    Last edited by dittmda; 10-19-2020 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Unfinished reply

Hello. Yeah, it is quite unfair but most games work this way and we can't change anything about it. That's the rules and the only thing we can do is to accept them. Personally, I decided that I need to see the pricing on https://voiptimecloud.com/pricing before making an order and you know, I will make some purchases. Meanwhile, I don't know if it works for me or not.