Thread: For Better Freshman :)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

For Better Freshman :)

Hello guys, i've been playing this game from 2 days ago and i love this epic game, so simple yet so cool. Nah what i want to ask is, should i open the gold chest 1 by 1 or 10 ? I alr open one and got succubus from that. I am really curious about it, which one is better. Or its just pure luck. And 1 more question i use all the newbie char except the healer deer, which one should i focus increasing the skill ? I will appreciate some help guys. Thanks, goodluck, and have fun.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Definitely go for 10 chests if u want better drop rate. No more one chest after the first.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    integrate succubus to that initial party and for skills are al important, and at this stage of the game is pretty easy for you to got them all maxed out

Thank you guys for the fast respond. So 10 chest give you much hero rate then. How about the 2 days free chest ? Can i get hero from it ? 12 more hours i can use it.
    And for the skill, so i just focus on succubus until it max and dont bother the other ? Sorry im quite noob in this game.
    Last edited by Pakapow; 09-24-2014 at 12:25 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Max out your better hero is a wiser bet than spreading resources on lesser heroes. Sucubus is very good.

The drop rate of one gold chest sucks. Getting strike by lightning easier. I learnt this fact through the hard way...there is blood in my nails... : p

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    For some reason the first gold chests have a better percentage.
    I got 2 heroes out of my first 3 chests (opened 1 at a time). After that 7-12 chests not even a hero.
    If you open 10 chests the rates are much better + you get the extra hero.

Succubus is very good yes, invest in it.
    Out of the starting heroes i'd focus on the leaves shadow (archer girl) and emberstar.
    The healer deer as you call it has its uses later on.
    Also a lot of your early game questions are already in the forum, you just have to read the posts.
    Other basic stuff: don;t enhance only after blue or blue+1, use the gold on skills, try going as far as possible and focus on crusade since it has awesome rewards.
    P.S you will get the 10 chests preety fast since the arena gives you alot of gems for the first time you reach a new and better arena rank. And since you start at xxxx ranking once you get at xxx you will get plenty of gems. I'm talking about new servers, on older ones you probably start at xxxxx

the FIRST goldchest u are GUARANTEED a THREE STARS hero

Don't let it trick you. I have opened 80 gold chest intotal(maybe 90) and no brute no DK :'(

Make sure u open only when u can afford 10-pack.

Thank you guys for your reply.
    I love this game and now i love people from this forum.
    Thank you so much for the help.
    So im gonna invest on succubus then.
    I am now at lv 23. I do some mistakes then, i already spread the gold for all my unit except the dear one(the dear have lv 7 skill.) and all of my char like ember lighting the traxex succubus and admiral have 13 lv skill. And the gold cost already killing me softly 10k for the blue skill. Is it low for level 23 like me ? Thank you guys for your help once again, you guys are really nice. Okay im gonna write in my memo to open the 10 gold chest, and now my arena its hard im at 27k and cant find easy opponent. I wish i can change the admiral. Hope me good guys im gonna open the free gold chest 6 more hours. Thanks.
    Last edited by Pakapow; 09-24-2014 at 01:53 AM.