Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That's a Lot of Gold: Cost of Leveling Skills ONE-MILLION DOLLARS by Level 40

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    6 at max (level 47).
    So in other words, you have zero Purple heroes. Expect the cost to increase by about 33%, meaning that if you had Purples you'd have 3 or 4 at max skill level.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuu View Post
    So in other words, you have zero Purple heroes. Expect the cost to increase by about 33%, meaning that if you had Purples you'd have 3 or 4 at max skill level.
    as i said - i dont mind. We all in same boat, and anyone can peek what heroes top players use, so wise gold usage is like the only way you can use your skill in this game. Problem is, i and many other people will have all 5 heroes top (i have 2.5kk gold for now and number just go up every day ). I would be glad if ucool even increase gold cost a bit for purple levels, so it would be impossilbe to have 5 heroes at top condition.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamboo View Post
    Thats why I dont bother to do arena at all, which benefit me more since my rank is low and I face weak opponets in crusade.
    Its smart in some way, but arena is like the only challenge we have. All other activities is just monotone PvE which will become pretty boring soon. I agree that you need to donate hard to be in top 10 on "old" server, but arena is fun and rewarding outside top10 also.