Thread: $20 charged trice, only received one gem pack

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

$20 charged trice, only received one gem pack

Hi,

I purchased a $20 gem pack and they declined my card then i was redirected to my app store where i used another card. After i had entered my new card info, they ask me if I still want to make that $20 purchase and i clicked accept. But when i went back in game, i didnt receive any more gem. I thought the transaction didnt went through so i went ahead and purchase another $20 pack. But today apple sent me my bill and the $21 was charged twice. My monthly card, $10 $50 and $100 transaction went through no problem. Only that $20 transaction i was charged twice and only receive the gems once.

Can you please also check mine ? These are my billing info for the 2 $20 transactions. They both said "Heroes Charge, 1500 Gems One Time Offer Package"

PlayerID: 2326433
    server 12

Order ID: MTJ10QGQJ
    Receipt Date: 09/20/14
    Order Total: $21.59
    Billed To: Discover .... 2352

Order ID: MTJ10S5KY
    Receipt Date: 09/20/14
    Order Total: $21.59
    Billed To: Discover .... 2352

billing.jpg

thank you and have a good day,

Phuc Tran.
    Last edited by ptrantrian; 09-21-2014 at 08:24 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    hello?

Has any admin read this yet? I already sent an email from the in game billing support buttons before i post here. but still I have not received any email yet.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,
    Really sorry for the inconvenience that our system may have missed your order. I will send in your information to our billing department, my colleague will confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty