Thread: Soul stone drop rates heavily reduced

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Soul stone drop rates heavily reduced

So, i try to get soul stones daily from elite maps. Before the event from 15-19 september o cld get 1 soul stone from 3 chapter, i.e 1 stone felm 12*3 stamina=36. During the event i personally did not see a big change but managed to get 2 stones from 3 maps twice during he whole event. Now, i played 2 maps 3 times each which is 12*3*2= 72stamina and did not even manage to get 1 soul stone!?! Bwfore the event i cld get at least 1 per 36 stam. Now, i might have been really unlucky but wanted to ask you guys whether you are experiencing this aswell ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilgiz View Post
    So, i try to get soul stones daily from elite maps. Before the event from 15-19 september o cld get 1 soul stone from 3 chapter, i.e 1 stone felm 12*3 stamina=36. During the event i personally did not see a big change but managed to get 2 stones from 3 maps twice during he whole event. Now, i played 2 maps 3 times each which is 12*3*2= 72stamina and did not even manage to get 1 soul stone!?! Bwfore the event i cld get at least 1 per 36 stam. Now, i might have been really unlucky but wanted to ask you guys whether you are experiencing this aswell ?
    mee toooo

this is sad, oh my..
    [INDONESIA] https://www.facebook.com/groups/heroeschargeindonesia/

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    same here!!
    Ако има българи влезте в 1944

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    hmm i myself didn't notice the difference, i've tried some and got almost the same result as before the event? you will feel at ease if you focus on other things i guess.
    Sorry buddy, can't help you on this issue.

same to me either, I've run 12x for a Lina stone yet I only got one.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    From my un-scientific testing I believe the standard drop rate is 25%. Normally when I run 3 Elites I can expect 1 Stone. Every once in a while I get 2, but it is more often that I get zero. When I had 29/30 Stones for Ice Mage it took me 4 days to get the last drop.

During the "event", this 25% rate did not seem to change on any of the Heroes that were supposed to be a part of it (I run Chaplain ever day because I like having a healer on my team). I did not gain more Stones for my Chaplain (part of the "event") than I did for my Ice Mage.

I'm not sure if the rates have gone down again. I ran 8 Elites today and got 1 Stone drop so far.

Xuu
    Admiral Server
    Equanimity Guild, Level 49
    Best Rank: 154

I think i was probably unlucky cos i just ran 3 elites on leaves shadowap and got 1 stone as usual. So i dont really know, but not getting even 1 from 6 elites felt really harsh !

I wondee whether different heroes have different drop rates from elites !'v o.O dont really think so though

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    In most of the cases I'm able to collect 2-3 soul stones in 6 elite chapters.
    I hope you will have more luck tomorrow. But I'm sure you will

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    I'll say drop rates go down as you get close to meet the requirement for the next evolve... seems unfair but I think tahts the way it is maybe to keep things interesting?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,
    We were starting a double drop rate event and the event ended a couple days a ago. That's why you have the feeling of drop rate reduced.
    Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

stones

Im sorry I haveto disagree the rate reduced during and after this so call promotion... also when are you going to do something about the game play... the stamina need to be reduced seriously... cut back on how many it takes per elite and instance.... im vip 9 seriously disappointed I spent this money on something I cant enjoy I serously regret. ?..