View Poll Results: Who is the most OVERPOWERED character?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drunken Master

3 8.57%
  • Professional Killer

5 14.29%
  • Sniper

0 0%
  • Brute

8 22.86%
  • Swordmaster

15 42.86%
  • Wind Master

3 8.57%
  • Death Mage

0 0%
  • Death Knight

6 17.14%
  • Old Curse

1 2.86%
  • Rifleman

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: POLL: Who is the most *OVERPOWERED* character in the game?

Banned Contributor Level 4

Wink POLL: Who is the most *OVERPOWERED* character in the game?

So who do you think is the most OVERPOWERED character in the game so far?

YOU CAN PICK MORE THAN ONE ANSWER!!!!!

After you vote, please tell us in the thread why and what should be done. And if some character out there has been bugging the crap out of you, and isn't in the poll, please tell us about that too.

heroes-charge-game-doc-dao.jpg

Xuu
    Admiral Server
    Best Rank: 154
    Last edited by Xuu; 09-19-2014 at 04:27 AM.

I picked Professional Killer because I ran into a bug in Crusade where I could only pick one of my heroes to fight against a lower level Professional Killer over and over. And each time I battled him, he absolutely destroyed me. My Brute, who did best against him, struggled to do 6k damage overall while the Professional Killer would do more than 15,000 damage. And the Professional Killer never went below 50% Hit Points, and then always healed himself back to 100%. Over and over. Professional Killer has more damage output AND more armor than any of the characters I had.... plus he heals himself. Shouldn't a back-row character not be the best face-tanker in the game?

I picked Swordmaster as well because this guy pretty much can 1-shot entire teams with his Ultimate. He just does crazy amounts of damage, fast.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Shouldnt lightning reverent be the most OP character?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I think Brute

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12

Must be Brute

I don't think Professional Killer is OP.

I had 1 3-star PK, first impression is pretty bad, I thought he is the weakest hero in this game, so I don't use him till one day when his power increase team power, I use him in Arena and saw him, one & alone, kill 4 opponents (while 4 of mine dead), I saw that twice, 1 vs. 4 (with low hp). However that only happen at low level, till now when I'm about level 44, Professional Killer become very normal hero, if he is facing Brute alone (with Brute more than 1/2hp), he will die for sure.

Brute is way too OverPower, but Professional Killer is not; Brute is the first one in the line, PK is the last one; Brute alive and he keeps 4 others alive, that brings +4x power to the whole team while PK help no one but himself. Many times my team must lose 2-3 lives to take Brute life, after that we surely know the outcome, 2 (or 3) vs 4 with nearly full hp, even a very strong PK can't help.

I vote Brute.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I don't think Professional Killer is OP.

if he is facing Brute alone (with Brute more than 1/2hp), he will die for sure.

I vote Brute.
    But I tested this about 30 times yesterday. 1-on-1, a lower level PK beats a Brute every single time. Maybe this changes when Brute gets his 4th skill (bonus to armor). But at mid-level, PK has better armor, takes less than half the damage, and puts out more than double the damage output of Brute (even when PK is a lower level).

Xuu
    Admiral Server
    Equanimity Guild, Level 49
    Best Rank: 154

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Brute, Swordsmaster,Death knight

Brute - Out of all the two tanks this one is the most requested and most adviced tank of them all based from players in the chat and some in the forums. i also think that his ultimate skill (Culling blade) comes in handy when killing tanks. which makes him a good hitter and a good tanker.

Death knight- When it comes to this guy i think that he is the top tanker who i would recommend since he has his 2 skills that make him even harder to kill his healing skill (hits turn to heal) and his shield skill ( which also damages opponents)

Swordsmaster - i would have to agree with Xuu i love his ultimate it really hits the heroes hard and the combo really could 1 hit K.O. a hero. which makes him an op hero for me. Would love to have this guy on my team

[Blank]

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    death knight absolute top imo, makes questing and crusade EXTREMELY easy and is great for arena aswell

It looks like the tanks are in the lead.

I'm curious when Rifleman will be released though (is it just that nobody has this Warhammer 40k guy?). I hear he is supposed to have the highest DPS and strongest Ultimate in the game... and will dwarf Wind Master when he comes out. With lasers.

I'm also surprised nobody has put in anything for Old Curse though. He seems like the best mid-line mage in the game... better than Ice Mage or Emberstar or any of those big damage guys in the middle row.

Xuu